Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) (46854 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Dorcas Fapson Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Chic Photos / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by OchukoisBlack(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
She looks beautiful, love her 'one cheek' dimples
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
gurunlocker:

Very stupid post.... do you know what bleaching is? do you know how to detect someone who bleach? check her knuckles, did you see any black shitt there? Don't just open your trash gutter mouth anyhow.... MFK
but you can open your silly dustbin mouth to type nonsense abi? Mtcheeew all this kid of nairaland I Smh for them.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
yarimo:
but you can open your silly dustbin mouth to type nonsense abi? Mtcheeew all this kid of nairaland I Smh for them.

Tell me where the nonsense is and I will tell you how daft and silly you are

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
You mean her marriage age abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
deymoh:
Veteran Actor, Jide Kosoko's beautiful daughter, Actress Bidemi Kosoko wows in Northerner's attire and Ankara outfit in celebration of her 28th birthday today.

Bidemi, who was presented with two awesome birthday cakes by Martins Cake and TWC Confectionaries , wrote on her wall:

"Yeapyyyy, ekuro lono omo olojo ibi ti de. Thank you Lord for another great yr pics by @osaltphotography makeup by @glambeautyplus God bless you both for me."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL0ADupjIVr/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/actress-bidemi-kosoko-flawless-in.html

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Age fraud everywhere!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by dreezybines: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
HBD!!!Wow she's pretty...Didn't know she's jide kosokos daughter...She looks like Priyanka Chopra in the 3rd and fourth pics...

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
gurunlocker:

Tell me where the nonsense is and I will tell you how daft and silly you are
because you are so dump that is why you don't no where you type nonsense. Mtcheeeeeeeeew . Dump boy I only reply who no what they are doing OK.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by seenter84: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Is she married?

The lady fine sha.

If she ready no time. I'm ready for her
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
slimzypink:
rubbish make up,Team natural
grin you're naturally rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
yarimo:
because you are so dump that is why you don't no where you type nonsense. Mtcheeeeeeeeew . Dump boy I only reply who no what they are doing OK.

Lol.... dump? Nigga, stop mentioning me, I just noticed you have nothing upstairs. You can't even answer simple question.

It's dumb, not dump.... MFK....

Also, not everyone on NL is under 25, OK? Go play with your mates.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Dyt(f): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
She's more beautiful without make up

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol.... dump? Nigga, stop mentioning me, I just noticed you have nothing upstairs. You can't even answer simple question.

ki Ku he hi he he ha ah ah you just make me to laugh in your language tongue
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Aphrygian(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
gurunlocker:

abeg leave d guy jare, he doesnt no anything.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
28th again? I read her biography a while ago dat she was in her early 30s
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Howyeh(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
slimzypink:
rubbish make up,Team natural
stop hating,d babe is cute...without make up,she is still always coooool

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Larrey(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
holluphemydavid:
28th again? I read her biography a while ago dat she was in her early 30s
she is 30
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Martinola(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
I rili lyk her, buh she looks somhw older in dis pictures...mayb na d make-up sha
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Larrey:
she is 30
I was surprised when I saw 28th on nairaland again
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Damalex4luv:
shut up she's a young girl
no vex, I didn't know she is your sister
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
SSkillzzz:
make she just gemme 1 chance make I put only the TIP.......
haaa, badddd boyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Erinola057(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Damn it!!!! She is indeed pretty... Happy birthday hun, wish yu all yu wish yursef... Have fun

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Benjom:
मैं कैसे लिख सकता हूँ वह प्यारा है
main kaise likh sakata hoon vah pyaara hai

#SheIsCute

All that u wanna write id She is Cute

Good and nice
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by ajokeade920: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tynasparks:
Shes beautiful
Extremely beautiful
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by buffalowings: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oma307:
is it 28 or 38

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YA grin grin grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by buffalowings: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
virginboy1:
After taking Tramadol 600mg , Drank 2 bullet
and 2 Jedi
Phone rings
Lady: Helo Baby I can't Make it Today
Guy: you will never make it in Life

Seriously, I'm just hearing about guys taking tramadol to bleep
That is a he'll of a drug

Doctors don't just prescribe it willy-nilly

And someone is taking 600mg?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
buffalowings:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YA grin grin grin
Amen, I need the mercy more than anyone and you too
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
EliseFox:
Naked in bed wink
please what are you saying?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by superfelix: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jesu! shocked ..28? thought she was in da range of 22-25
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by carammel(f): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
These celebrities need to go slow on heavy make up sometimes.

Bidemi is one hell of a fine girl with little or no make up,and she has a portable physique.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Howyeh:

stop hating,d babe is cute...without make up,she is still always coooool

Help me tell them o, she's a natural beauty. I have pix of her on my thread. Haters will always hate. We know them.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by labakeJ(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
smiley Cutie...I luv her acting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage / Security Guards Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By FatBoiz At Port Harcourt Mall / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.