Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage (46856 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Gossipninja: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Here is a moment a lady dangerously rocked former mavin artist, Reekado Banks on stage at a show in Lagos.

The singer who seems to be in love with the lady already, took to his insta story crying for the lady to be located..

Internet users who reacted to the video, were perturbed with the way the lady rocked him.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by ashewoboy(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2019
olomoge askamaya. Allen avenue nile yin wa. I guess with this points of mine. he knows where to find her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Tonyprisca: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Go back to stage again you will see her Lol wink

15 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by itspzpics(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol

No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria – Dabota Lawson Declares as she shares Twerking Sexy dance video that got people talking >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin man people all around me

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsenseee to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
She'll soon surface.
Money is involved

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by celebgistz: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Watch The Full Video >>> HERE

1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by justi4jesu(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin

Trust Instagram Investigators, they will fish her out asap for you. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Sirpaul(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baby mama loading..... the idiot will be happy
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Xmichael1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Emekadollars(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
In Ice prince's voice. juju, juju.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by freemanbubble: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol. Someone said God has remembered her because Reekado Banks is looking for her. O ma se o.

I have at my disposal 50 brand new KEKE MARUWAS for hire purchase.
Call 07041748587 for for more information

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Rollydeee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wawu,the girl boyfriend don enter am grin

7 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Kingsleydr(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
She vanished with your Career

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Yewandequeen(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by anambraamaka: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Yewandequeen(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rollydeee:
Wawu,the girl boyfriend don enter am grin
which kin bf allow him babe go rock another man like that?

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by dayleke: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol@comments

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Passionate888: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na so
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by trevorhorace(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thinking land banking?
Get high yield returns on your investments

Check my siggy let me show you how

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by SirLakes: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
derok3234:
U nor dey taya grin
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nonsense, Feb 16, all I care for, Feb 8 to 10; bet9ja loading , feb 12, champion league. Feb 14;battle between Toto and prick nation wide, Feb 16; atiku vs pmb....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Deicide: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Everywhere for Nairaland na just advertisement angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.