Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) (50577 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Rolls-Royce Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (Photos) / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by kaboninc(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Are you mean to say she should report to the other room?
You no dey fear
My hand no dey oh! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4367482_zaroom_jpeg1ec9a3a1d3e2275cc140adc2bda6b525

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4361997_fbimg1476573190257_jpegf3b06e38ee6e68a28afbbc783dda12d8

My brother, I no dey fear oh.

Wars are caused because of women, beautiful women for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by unmark1: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
the first lady in the last pic gat zero chill cheesy
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Eziokwu1: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Afonja will be Afonja, whether in beads or in Iro/Buba
grin grin

Can u Imagine a king who calls himself christian practising Polygamy.
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by miqos02(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
the man get 3 women?
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
If I had d capability... I want to marry all d beautiful women in d world
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by linearity: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zector:
Wonderful
What is wonderful about been a trophy wife?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by oshiosense(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
I can and will guarantee you that, that will never happen!.

The Oba of Benin is the Head of his own church, you know. It's located somewhere around Ring Road, if I'm not mistaken.
It is called Holy Aruosa, located I think in Akpakpava street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by not4sure(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Beautiful women he got. I hope he won't go to church to do "Thanksgiving" like a certain Ooni?
funny aah no, absolute no. Now let me tell you traditional ruler are the leader of all religions in the town. So he must associate with all to be a better leader

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
unmark1:
the first lady in the last pic gat zero chill cheesy

I noticed too. All pics have seen of her, she had a cold stare.
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by dondo83(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That is how it is supposed to be.

Only a confused "Monarch" will subject himself to the deity/belief of another religion/tradition.

david and Solomon were confused I suppose? ignorance is bad

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by wickedworld: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmmm, only him dicking 3three ladies and he will still dick more to mark his throne.

One get infection others share too.
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by eghexs76: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Along Akpakpava road.
Holy Aruosa Cathedral

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by martineinstein(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Beautiful women he got. I hope he won't go to church to do "Thanksgiving" like a certain Ooni?
there is traditional bini church called 'holy aruosa'.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by enigma2007(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Eziokwu1:

Can u Imagine a king who calls himself christian practising Polygamy.

and where is it in the bible that a man can or should marry only one wife?
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
Hope you're not implying that The Ooni of Ife is confused? grin

I think so too. Confused is an understatement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Young03(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:

The Oba of Benin is the Head of his own church, you know. It's located somewhere around Ring Road, if I'm not mistaken.

yea holy arousa church at akpakpava

the first church in Benin kingdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
all this oba's da enjoy oooo grin
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by UchaNwababa: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
The'r all Retired Prostitude, If not ask Oshobaba why He leave all the Girl's in His State and Marry a Foreign Lady. OBA becareful or Ur case will be like This.

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by supereagle(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Only a confused "Monarch" will subject himself to the deity/belief of another religion/tradition.

My Grandad was a monarch, he didn't play with his Islamic religion
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:

Holy Aruosa cathedral at Akpapava road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by uzor2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
The oba of bini is only the custodial of the bini culture and tradition and nothing more. He is under the authority of the governor of edo state. The authority of the oba was taken from him when he was defeated by the British forces and forced to bow to the authority of the then Nigeria government.
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP EXAGGERATING THE POWER OF THE TRADITIONAL RULERS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by slurryeye: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe you need to understand what religion tolerance is. Not only did Ooni go to church, he also went to mosque. One thing about yoruba that you have to respect is their high level of tolerance for others religion.

If I may ask, where was Benin religion and traditions when white men came to conquer the empire and sent its king to exile

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thin, thinner, thinnest
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by slurryeye: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
uzor2:
The oba of bini is only the custodial of the bini culture and tradition and nothing more. He is under the authority of the governor of edo state. The authority of the oba was taken from him when he was defeated by the British forces and forced to bow to the authority of the then Nigeria government.

Not only was his authority taken, the empire was pillage and the king sent to exile where he died.
And if we are talking about tradition and culture from West Africa, there is none that persist and more relevant in today's world than yoruba tradition and religion where it's practiced not only in 3 countries in Africa, but also in over 7 countries in America from Brazil, to Cuba, Trinidad, united States etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Marotzke(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
dondo83:

david and Solomon were confused I suppose? ignorance is bad
Did David and Solomon subject themselves to a foreign God? Haba.
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by southernbelle(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beautiful women.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by cyrilamx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
uzor2:
as your name implies, your igwes may b under the authority of their governors. Not in Edo state, I repeat not in Benin, will the governor be Supreme over the Oba. In Benin the governor is below the Oba
Ask questions before exhibiting your ignorance publicly. Binis don't joke with their Oba. The governor can go to hell for all we care

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
If na me cha....d kind fresh potatoes I 4 pick eh... Death 4 see me run... One black,one fair,one bbw.... Dats all!!!!
Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by abiolert(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:

you are are certainly correct its at Akpapkpava road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) by zexzy(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
UchaNwababa:
The'r all Retired Prostitude, If not ask Oshobaba why He leave all the Girl's in His State and Marry a Foreign Lady. OBA becareful or Ur case will be like This.
. Bia Mofo we know the entire women in your family lineage are retired prostitutes, please do not confuse them with Benin women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonial Alaigbo (Igboland) in Pictures / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate / 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.