Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... (2473 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by shakerz: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
the crux of the matter is that Jews and Muslim see God in a more honorable way, and the christians whether you like it or not, degrade God. Can  you imagine God on the last day telling all the Muslims  to go to hell because they saw him as self-sufficient or they refused to believe in him dying because they said God is the one who never dies and it befits his majesty or that they disbeleived the original sin because they saw God as being forgiven and not allowing people to suffer at the hands of what two people ate. I doubt a God could be just and say, listen muslims, you should have believed that i died at the hands of a few roman soldiers because i sent myself to be killed and rise to myself so i can forgive you guys or that why did you pray five times a day and say God is great or that he has no partners in his dominion and raise me to such a status when you could have believed that I, God, the greatest to have existed, was born and entered the world through the birth canal of a 12 year old virign?

Be honest and judge which verse you implitcitly believe in, if no one came and told you what to believe about God.

Bible: "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work."

Quran: "We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six days, and no weariness even touched Us."

If your still not convinced here is another comparison

Bible:"Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine. [Psalm. 4:23]"

Quran: "Allah! There is no God but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the  heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and eserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). "

Enough said, take me to hell ohh Christian God for hornoring you above and praising you above
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Execellent summary ! I just pray the christian will come to their senses before is too late
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by morpheus24: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
shakerz:

the crux of the matter is that Jews and Muslim see God in a more honorable way, and the christians whether you like it or not, degrade God. Can you imagine God on the last day telling all the Muslims to go to hell because they saw him as self-sufficient or they refused to believe in him dying because they said God is the one who never dies and it befits his majesty or that they disbeleived the original sin because they saw God as being forgiven and not allowing people to suffer at the hands of what two people ate. I doubt a God could be just and say, listen muslims, you should have believed that i died at the hands of a few roman soldiers because i sent myself to be killed and rise to myself so i can forgive you guys or that why did you pray five times a day and say God is great or that he has no partners in his dominion and raise me to such a status when you could have believed that I, God, the greatest to have existed, was born and entered the world through the birth canal of a 12 year old virign?

Be honest and judge which verse you implitcitly believe in, if no one came and told you what to believe about God.

Bible: "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work."

Quran: "We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six days, and no weariness even touched Us."

If your still not convinced here is another comparison

Bible:"Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine. [Psalm. 4:23]"

Quran: "Allah! There is no God but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and eserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). "

Enough said, take me to hell ohh Christian God for hornoring you above and praising you above

paranoid delusions

A pot calling a kettle black

Madness I tell you madness!
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kai , the truth hurts
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by theseeker2: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
the creed of islam is free from ambiguity and is a true testimony to the unity and magnificience of God
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by okgerald(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
No religion exalts one true God like islam. Me i will never believe God died even 4 i second.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by shakerz: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Notice how soo few people replied to this thread--the telltale signs that you hit the soft spot.

But again that is the crux of the matter, we place God at a higher station and praise him for his unique Attributes. They are mad at us for not accepting a dying God or God who cannot forgive unless he kills himself as if we are the bad guys. In the end, God, a just one can only take offense at their degradation of God and not at our elevation.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Muslims fights for God, while God fights for Christians.
Who are you to fight for God,
christians depends on God that's why God always fights for us, deliver us from the hands of wicked people. Because God fights for us that's why He gave us power to heal and deliver the sick once. So those who fights for God do not have these protection from God.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
christians depends on God that's why God always fights for us, deliver us from the hands of wicked people. Because God fights for us that's why He gave us power to heal and deliver the sick once. So those who fights for God do not have these protection from God.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2009
Am really missing o,too bad,imagine,how can GOD die,sleep&wakeup,and the worst of all is to be drunk,i feel sad thinking about this, i just hope one day my family members will be delivered from this millelium lies,its so shameful you know tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by shakerz: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2009
Joe50:

What are you babbling about? Really, the God or the Man God you fight for is just a cheap plagiarism of Mithra. The religion that preceded Pauline Christianity,
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2009
Abio,ROBBANA,pls save my immediate family from this unending fire caused by ignorance
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2009
Jesus said,'think not i have come to bring peace on earth but rather a sword' mathew 10:34

'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2009
Muslim is a religion while christians are christ like. A religion man fight and kills his follow human being while christians love, cheers and cares for his follows.
Many muslims today are becoming christians simply because they no the differece between light and darkness.
Anyway, i don't need to argue with the blind men,
this threat is boring, am out of here.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2009
Muslim is a religion while christians are christ like. A religion man fight and kills his follow human being while christians love, cheers and cares for his follows.
Many muslims today are becoming christians simply because they no the differece between light and darkness.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Joe50(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2009
@joe50,whats this madness that you multilying your post
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by viaro: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2009
Joe50:

Joe50:

Joe50:

@Joe, perhaps you're replying from a phone or something. Just hit the reply botton once and wait a while to see your message appear.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by viaro: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2009
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell,
@poster: does that mean that allah would not burn anyone in hell?
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2009
Abuzola,sorry i dnt get ur mail in my inbox
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2009
@joe- The christian waged war in the middle ages and forced Christianity in europe and the american and asia,

they did the same in africa by enslaving our fathers and teach them christendom
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2009
@uplawal, is not titialayo@ bla bla .com ? Check again, i sent it to u yesterday when i haven't seen you for awhile
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by timmy7(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
Look at this new slave of allah on d block,who is deceiving who abudumohammadin Kettle calling pot black. Can u also imagine a allah god on the last day telling all christians to go to hell because they saw him as d merciful, oft forgiven god or that they refused to believe he (or is it ''it'') is not a moon god and that the christian refused to accept mohammed- d man that had sex with a 6yr girl- is his messenger. I aslo doubt a god could be just and say listen christians u should av accepted islam d religion of peace- when they know it is not so in practical-. Or a god that would say hey christian u should av accepted islam and join the brethren in smiting the unbelievers in the neck and fight in d course of allah,there4 u r all going to hell. Did i also hit a soft spot grin
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2009
@Abuzola,dearie,its titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk and not just titilayo,thanks for asking after me, i was kind of busy thats why,pls try and send the message now okay
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by olabowale(m): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2009
for those of us who still have loved ones in the trinity process of worship, I pray that Allah the Rahman and the Raheem save them by softening their hearts to Islam. the fire of hell will burn, in fury; fast and furious. consuming all that it is commanded to consume, over and over again.
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by olabowale(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2009
which fight did the christian God fight for the Christians? I have only noticed the Christians doing many fights; Did Jesus do any fighting?

Viaro, are you reading this, or its the blind inner eye, again?
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by ccollins(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: becos many false prophets are gone out into the world.HEREBY know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:AND EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESS NOT THAT JESUS CHRIST IS COME IN THE FLESH IS NOT OF GOD: AND THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST,WHEREOF U HAVE HEARD THAT IT SHOULD COME AND EVEN NOW IS IT IN THE WORLD
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Abuzola(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
John 5:30

jesus said,
'I can do nothing on my own authority, as i hear i judge'

this show that even jesus relie on God
Re: Christian God On The Last Day: telling muslims to burn in hell... by Nezan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
@shakers;
What are you babbling about? Really, the God or the Man God you fight for is just a cheap plagiarism of Mithra. The religion that preceded Pauline Christianity,
Since you copied this from a site, you have not allowed anybody to rest, pasting it on nearly all threads you commented on. For your information, I will reproduce the fallacies in your claims:

Jesus and Mithra have almost nothing in common.

Mithra was born of a virgin in a cave
This is one of many factually inaccurate claims. The story of Mithra says that he was born, as a fully-grown man, out of solid rock. It's a bit muddy, but from what I can tell, this is where the "cave" part of the story comes from--Mithra left behind a large cavity on the rock when he was "born". I also found that Perseus was said to have been born, according to some versions, in an underground cavern, and his birth shares some similarities with that of Mithra. Perhaps this is where the idea of a cave comes from. Of course, Jesus wasn't born in a cave, so I'm not sure why skeptics mention this in the first place.

I suppose technically the rock could be considered a virgin, but it's a bit of a stretch. Nevermind the Old Testament prophecies dealing with the virgin birth, or the fact that the earliest reference to even the rock birth of Mithra is over a century after Christ. The other story of Mithra's birth I came across is from a Persian tradition which says that Mithra was born through an incestuous relationship between a god and his mother. Again, no virgin is involved here. What's more, part of the virgin birth of Christ is a focus on Christ's true humanity. This is quite a contrast from a rock-birth or a birth to incestuous deities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Metamorphosis Of Pilgrim 1 / Man Stuck Inside After Getting Caught With Someone's Wife - Viewers Discretion / What has gone wrong with today's Miracle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.