Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? (2470 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Brock1: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
So many questions bother my mind from childhood till date, I'm glad I found a place to ask.

According to the accounts in the Bible, physical angelic visitations were rampant to Abraham, Mary, Joseph, Paul, Peter, etc.

Daniel was thrown into d pit of lions and was not hurt, same with his colleagues who were thrown into burning furnace. (a pastor IN Ibadan I read some years ago entered lion's den to do like Daniel, was torn to pieces) .

God used Moses' rod to swallow snakes and also path d mighty red sea.

God provided ram IN place of Isaac for Abraham sacrifice instantly.

Noah's story of ark n flood.

Jesus came, walked on water, turned water to wine, fed multitude with the increase from 2fishand 5loaves of bread, healed the sick and raised the dead, d blind received their sights, d deaf could hear, lame could walk, woman with issue of blood case was done and dusted all this happened instantly without delay.

The further promise of Jesus, he told his disciples, greater is d work I did u will do if you believe. The disciple got the holyspirit on the day of Pentecost without delay they went about doing good, healing d sick, etc (do our current generation pastors do dat¿), etc.

The main Question now is has the church miss the light of what happened in the past as recorded in d Bible. Or all Wat was recorded in the Bible are not true?

Thanks
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Trustme2(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Everything has gone wrong

1 Like

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by tstx(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2018
The bible stories were influenced by other religions... So most of it never happened..

5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2018
The problem is that most of what you call churches today are all fraud. They preach the wrong gospel that is why the fruits of Christianity can't be found in them. They have also created disciples and have proliferated every nook and crannies of this world.

Example of false churches are RCCG and Winners chapel. They preach work based salvation which unbiblical. That's why they can never perform any miracle but lies. They deny Jesus paid for our salvation in full. Thisbshows they have denied Jesus of full glory. They dont have the son whom they have denied, so how can they have the Father?

1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .
Christian

Please study to show thyself approved.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by hisgrace090: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2018
I found one thing as being responsible!
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Trustme2:
Everything has gone wrong
Elaborate, pls?
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Daniel was thrown into d pit of lions and was not hurt, same with his colleagues who were thrown into burning furnace. (a pastor IN Ibadan I read some years ago entered lion's den to do like Daniel, was torn to pieces) .
That man tempted God that was why he was eaten by lion in the zoo.
The further promise of Jesus, he told his disciples, greater is d work I did u will do if you believe. The disciple got the holyspirit on the day of Pentecost without delay they went about doing good, healing d sick, etc (do our current generation pastors do dat¿), etc.
Yes pastors of this generation still do till date.

The main Question now is has the church miss the light of what happened in the past as recorded in d Bible. Or all Wat was recorded in the Bible are not true?

Thanks
The church has not miss anything except for a few. What was recorded in the bible is true. Many are still happening till date.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2018
I can tell you that this generation of pastors do, though, there are a few who are like the seven sons of sceva. Do you know the story of the 'Seven sons of Sceva? If no, read so that you'll understand why some pastors can't say a thing and it comes to pass. Have you been to '5 nights of glory' by David Ibieyomie? Book a date with Salvation Ministries 'cause God still does miracles. Do you watch 'love world' by pastor Chris? Have you been to Shiloh before? This is just to mention a few.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Brock1: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

That man tempted God that was why he was eaten by lion in the zoo.

Yes pastors of this generation still do till date.

The church has not miss anything except for a few. What was recorded in the bible is true. Many are still happening till date.

All thes are not answers! Show me where it is happening, not heresays or jus by answering dat it is happening. Dats not an answer, dats beclouding answers. Backup ur responses wit reasonable answers

1 Like

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Brock1:

All this see nothing answers! Show me where it is happening, not heresays or jus by answering dat it is happening. Dats not an answer, dats beclouding answers.
They are happening bro. Those pastors don't do publicity stunt at all since it is unnecessary
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Brock1: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

They are happening bro. Those pastors don't do publicity stunt at all since it is unnecessary

OYO, make I dress up go church lemme hear Wetin dem go say again today
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I can tell you that this generation of pastors do, though, there are a few who are like the seven sons of sceva. Do you know the story of the 'Seven sons of Sceva? If no, read so that you'll understand why some pastors can't say a thing and it comes to pass. Have you been to '5 nights of glory' by David Ibieyomie? Book a date with Salvation Ministries 'cause God still does miracles. Do you watch 'love world' by pastor Chris? Have you been to Shiloh before? This is just to mention a few.

All those are stage-managed miracles.

2 Likes

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by NPComplete: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The problem is that most of what you call churches today are all fraud. They preach the wrong gospel that is why the fruits of Christianity can't be found in them. They have also created disciples and have proliferated every nook and crannies of this world.

Example of false churches are RCCG and Winners chapel. They preach work based salvation which unbiblical. That's why they can never perform any miracle but lies. They deny Jesus paid for our salvation in full. Thisbshows they have denied Jesus of full glory. They dont have the son whom they have denied, so how can they have the Father?

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also .
Christian

Hi Albhagdadi. I just recently noticed you don't believe in work based salvation for Christians. I am curious though have u always disagreed with it or it is something you started recently because I have been reading your posts for about a year or so now and I am only just noticing it.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by NPComplete: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unfortunately those bible stories were not real. So don't expect to see any real miracle. The only miracles that u will see are those ones with actors and they only happen in churches where the number of people are so large you can't even verify the truth.
This is why all the blind people you know are still blind. All the deaf people you know are still deaf. All the cripple you know are still cripples.
There is no miracle anywhere. Just fake bastards acting miracles.

3 Likes

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
NPComplete:

Hi Albhagdadi. I just recently noticed you don't believe in work based salvation for Christians. I am curious though have u always disagreed with it or it is something you started recently because I have been reading your posts for about a year or so now and I am only just noticing it.

I stopped believing in work based salvation few months ago. That was when I truly got saved. I came across the truth and it set me free. All these while on Nairaland, I wasn't saved because I was depending on my works to save me. I now depend on Grace through faith.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by NPComplete: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I stopped believing in work based salvation few months ago. That was when I truly got saved. I came across the truth and it set me free. All these while on Nairaland, I wasn't saved because I was depending on my works to save me. I now depend on Grace through faith.

Interesting. Thanks for clearing things up.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by adelee777: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Hi bro. Pls I will like a discussion with you on this. How do we go about this pls?
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
adelee777:

Hi bro. Pls I will like a discussion with you on this. How do we go about this pls?
Thanks very much for your request.

You see, I know I'm quite popular on Nairaland for my constant defense of Christianity and for exposing the lies of Islam. But during those period, I was never saved, mainly because I didn't understand what salvation is. I thought not committing sin is what makes you eligible for heaven , and that if we sin we go to hell.

One day, I came across a YouTube video which saved me. It is by Pastor Steve Anderson and it's titled Once Saved Always Saved. All through my life, I have always heard that the doctrine is false. But I took my time to listen to the pastor. That was the day I got saved.

Below is a link to the transcript of the video. You will even find the YouTube video at the beginning. You can download it, but if you feel you don't have enough data, then read the transcript.

I beg you in the name of Jesus to please spend time to read or watch the video. Ignore all those Toke Makinwa and Tonto Dikeh threads which add nothing to a man. Kindly read the link below and I believe it will set you free and save your soul.

http://faithfulwordbaptist.org/once_saved_always_saved.html

2 Likes

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Brock1: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks very much for your request.

You see, I know I'm quite popular on Nairaland for my constant defense of Christianity and for exposing the lies of Islam. But during those period, I was never saved, mainly because I didn't understand what salvation is. I thought not committing sin is what makes you eligible for heaven , and that if we sin we go to hell.

One day, I came across a YouTube video which saved me. It is by Pastor Steve Anderson and it's titled Once Saved Always Saved. All through my life, I have always heard that the doctrine is false. But I took my time to listen to the pastor. That was the day I got saved.

Below is a link to the transcript of the video. You will even find the YouTube video at the beginning. You can download it, but if you feel you don't have enough data, then read the transcript.

I beg you in the name of Jesus to please spend time to read or watch the video. Ignore all those Toke Makinwa and Tonto Dikeh threads which add nothing to a man. Kindly read the link below and I believe it will set you free and save your soul.

http://faithfulwordbaptist.org/once_saved_always_saved.html

I will read too
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Brock1:

I will read too
Please do read it with a calm and open mind willing to learn. I pray you get saved at the end of it.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Please do read it with a calm and open mind willing to learn. I pray you get saved at the end of it.

Bro welcome to the grace train. It is Jesus plus nothing.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Bro welcome to the grace train. It is Jesus plus nothing.
Thanks very much
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Perfectbeing(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Christian

Preach against their message not against them.. Last last they're still church leaders and we're admonished to respect their authority..
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Greatzeus(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Christian

In case you dont know,a lot of Nairalanders in religion session do look for your comments in Christian Topics because of the way you divide and explain the scriptures. Dont let them down by being another "denominationalized and prejudiced induced "preacher,as a result of making unfounded claims about people and organizations(Its called character assassination).
I dont believe Both RCCG and Winners will preach that salvation is by works haba common shocked,even white garments churches still say only Jesus can save,not to talk of Pentecostal churches with outlets nationwide and internationally.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Greatzeus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I Know of Pastor chris,he has the gift of healing in so great measure,i dont know of David Ibieyomie. But Shiloh? come again,what happens there,did the blind see,or the lame walk or the dead rise? tell me. I know he will have his own gifts too though,probably success in business lol
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Greatzeus:

In case you dont know,a lot of Nairalanders in religion session do look for your comments in Christian Topics because of the way you divide and explain the scriptures. Dont let them down by being another "denominationalized and prejudiced induced "preacher,as a result of making unfounded claims about people and organizations(Its called character assassination).
I dont believe Both RCCG and Winners will preach that salvation is by works haba common shocked,even white garments churches still say only Jesus can save,not to talk of Pentecostal churches with outlets nationwide and internationally.

If me saying the truth as seen in the Bible will let many down, I'll gladly let them down. When I mentioned RCCG and Winners Chapel as false churches who preach work based salvation, I knew what I was saying. Below is a link of Oyedepo saying one can lose his salvation.

https://www.nairaland.com/4581322/bishop-oyedepo-christian-lose-salvation

Ask any RCCG member what will happen to a saved Christian who dies few seconds after sinning, they will tell you he is going to hell fire. Isn't that inspired by work based salvation? Does Adeboye even have a full sermon o. salvation? All I've seen are disjointed sermons all on work based.

A time is coming when Christians will be hated by pseudo Christians for saying the truth.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Perfectbeing:

Preach against their message not against them.. Last last they're still church leaders and we're admonished to respect their authority..
Not a false teacher's authority. See what Oyedepo said below.

Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by rhektor(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If me saying the truth as seen in the Bible will let many down, I'll gladly let them down. When I mentioned RCCG and Winners Chapel as false churches who preach work based salvation, I knew what I was saying. Below is a link of Oyedepo saying one can lose his salvation.

Ask any RCCG member what will happen to a saved Christian who dies few seconds after sinning, they will tell you he is going to hell fire. Isn't that inspired by work based salvation? Does Adeboye even have a full sermon o. salvation? All I've seen are disjointed sermons all on work based.

A time is coming when Christians will be hated by pseudo Christians for saying the truth.

How about working out your salvation with fear and trembling?
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2018
rhektor:

How about working out your salvation with fear and trembling?

As a believer, you do not "service" your salvation. Leave the "servicing" to be done by Christ. He's the author. Allow him to be the finisher. He started the work, he should be left to finish it.

It text you quoted about working out your salvation, I want you to read the whole verse and the verse after it.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by rhektor(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Perfectbeing:

As a believer, you do not "service" your salvation. Leave the "servicing" to be done by Christ. He's the author. Allow him to be the finisher. He started the work, he should be left to finish it.

It text you quoted about working out your salvation, I want you to read the whole verse and the verse after it.

I think you should read Philippians 2:12 and compare it with Romans 12:1&2

A lot need to be done by believers don't just sit there and preach saved by grace and forget about faith without work being dead

I would have loved to hear albhagdadi to respond to this
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by alBHAGDADI: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
rhektor:

A lot need to be done by believers don't just sit there and preach saved by grace and forget about faith without work being dead

Both verses still don't say your not sinning is what saves you. They encourage us not to sin, but salvation is not of our works.
Re: What has gone wrong with today's Miracle? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
rhektor:

If a lot needs to be done by a believer then Jesus shouldn't have died in the first place. We'd have just needed to do the "lot" of things to be saved. It is pride and not humility that will make someone think he needs to do "a lot of things" to get himself saved or to remain saved. The bible tells us in Romans 8 that nothing, "of this age or the age to come" can separate us from the love of God.

This is why some people will cry out on that day "Lord Lord, I did so so and so in your name. I gave to the poor, I kept the commandments, I didn't steal, kill, commit adultery, I always attended church, I even healed the sick in your name, I raised the dead in your name." But Jesus will reply that he doesn't know them. He isn't lying. He actually never knew them cos they never really believed in his redemptive work. They, like Cain thought that they could please God with their toil, with their sweat.. with their good works.. They never believed that only the cross could save them..

James taught about the works of faith. But what we don't realise is that he was talking about the works that man could see. Works of faith is the proof that man needs to see in you to make them believe you're a believer. The only proof God needs is the seal of salvation. Which you get when you believe.

Let's take a look at the thief on the cross. He only needed to believe in Christ and he was saved. He didn't need to do "good works" . He only need BELIEVE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / The Fuel For Right Living - Joseph Prince / If You Are A Nice Person Take This Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.