Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? (10564 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

grin don't mind him...he's kinda having fun.

Sorry babes...I just discovered how to quote plenty people at the same time. One more...

grin grin sorry for the mention...its for practice. One more...

Sorry everyone, we all learn everyday. I just learnt to do multiple quoting. Thanks for being a good sport cheesy

Are u ok undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

Are u ok undecided

I already thanked everyone for being good sport. Of course...your are who you are! All of choco for 5whole mins!

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by lilmax(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
what a wife cool

He who finds a wife finds a good thingand obtains favor from the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by RiloKiley: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
This section is really something else.

Very interesting and inspiring story op.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Sorry babes...I just discovered how to quote plenty people at the same time. One more...

Sorry everyone, we all learn everyday. I just learnt to do multiple quoting. Thanks for being a good sport cheesy

Lol
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sunvick(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
That's an interesting soliloquy!!! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

I'm not responsible for what some people interprete from a visibly innocuous and romantic story. A ladyfriend of mine was inspired by it and forwarded it to my group. Everyone in the group, male and female alike thought it was a wonderful story depicting the strength of forgiveness and why one shouldn't make hasty decisions. I was particularly touched as it stressed what I have been preaching over the past few weeks on love and forgiveness even when a partner hurts you deeply. So I thought to post it on my other online groups, all of whom received it warmly and some (male and female) who asked for permission to share. It was a great inspiration for many of us this morning.

It is only on nairaland that a set of women do not see anything good in what certain people post, and would rather see the bad in everything. Their cup of tea. I cant imagine what living in their head will be like. But if dwelling on such negative things and squeezing the bitterness out of the most innocent of stories gives them joy, good for them! grin

✅✅✅ very correct.

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by greatgod2012(f): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice story! I love it but in all honesty, I don't think I can be that patient with such a wicked man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
This Lawson man is an idiot. If the tables had been turned he would have divorced her in a jiffy and remarried. What a nasty and wicked man.

Sarah for kuku leave am make e go fool himself with another woman.

Who wrote this yeye mushy unrealistic story, bikonu?? angry

I'm a romantic person and I love happy endings but I just can't relate with this story. Look at how the guy used her past to rub her _shit. She for show am small pepper before she accept am back.

I hope whoever came up with this load of crap practices what s/he preaches. All these nonsense Whatsapp broadcasts. Ahn ahn. This story just dey vex daughter of Zion. angry

Utter rubbish.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
RiloKiley:
This section is really something else.

Very interesting and inspiring story op.
Inspiring because it's a man that messed up, shey? If it were the other way round we no for hear word for this section angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
bukatyne:
As usual, stories of women packing the shit.

Please post the story of a decent husband.

Let us read of decent men for once.
1000 likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
cococandy:

That's what it's always all about. No matter the packaging. At the core is always the message that encourages women to accommodate BS that they the men will never do.
Often dressed as advocacy for the marriage institution, the plot usually unravels when a man is at the receiving end of the BS.

Then it's all quiet.

At best No marriage advocates to come tell him how a wise man buildeth his home. Or how he should pray and grind his way out of her nastiness.

At worst the hypocrites will come give a very blatantly different advice than they would if the woman was in the same exact situation.

Read rinse repeat.
Sister coco, your English plenty but I agree wholeheartedly with your possition cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

On the contrary it is. that is the very essence of patience. Bearing it out until your partner sees the wrong he or she has done, and repents/ask for forgiveness.

the man's cruelty adds drama to the whole thing. It is meant to stir up emotions.Nobody is cheering the man on for what he did. For someone who promised to love and cherish his wife on the alter, he failed horribly when the first sign of an obstacle came along(although he did persevere for five years) You will bear me witness that even in our modern times, infertile couples can stay at home for a years before seeking proper gynaecological advice.
Remember, I didn't write it, only forwarded it along.
Funny enough I'm quite sure, with all the emotion and romance infused therein in this write-up, that it was written by a woman grin
My dear, this your explanation o di somehow

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

I already thanked everyone for being good sport. Of course...your are who you are! All of choco for 5whole mins!
Choco or loco? cheesy
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Choco or loco? cheesy

Na choco o, which one be loco sef? Sounds like a variance sha grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Na choco o, which one be loco sef? Sounds like a variance sha grin
His name means 5 minutes loco grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:

His name means 5 minutes loco grin

Brace yourself girl...you are about to be banned! Whoops...na you be the banner grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Brace yourself girl...you are about to be banned! Whoops...na you be the banner grin
Banned for...? undecided

'loco' is spanish for 'madness' na. grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:

Banned for...? undecided

'loco' is spanish for 'madness' na. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ngokafor(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
byvan03:
Queenly treatment induced by supposed impotency cheesy.

grin cheesy..true!!

..very unispiring story if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by eyinjuege: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Please tish me....
Abeg sirrrr/maaaa

Edakun EPP meeee..... cry cry cry
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

Was looking for the thread where I explained the meaning of my moniker, couldnt find it. undecided
Essentially and in a nutshell, I'm a very serious person in real life. Always obsessing over goals and aspirations. Nairaland gives me an oppurtunity to let my hair down a little. its my 5minutes of craziness cheesy

Hence 5minsmadness grin
Fair enough your lordship grin

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by thelish(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
thorpido:
I actually see a story that inspires patience and longsuffering even though there are some aspects of it that are questionable.The woman's mumuness in keeping quiet when she saw results of the man's tests and taking all that ill-treatment when abused.Why keep quiet?That's not patience.
The man's nastinesss too doesn't cut it.If you treat my daughter or sister that way especially when there are fertlity issues,I might take her away from you.If the pro lem is with the man,then it makes it worse.

The impartial thorpido

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimzyy:
Fair enough your lordship grin
babe we have a deal... about one 5k... remember? the
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Practice makes perfection grin carry on

sisisioge:

p

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

babe we have a deal... about one 5k... remember? the

I'm sorry, been trying to figure this out to no avail. Care to expatiate?
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

I'm sorry, been trying to figure this out to no avail. Care to expatiate?
check your email..old emails
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

check your email..old emails

That's a herculean task. If you do not mind, can you send a mail now? I'll follow you so the box will be open.
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by EfemenaXY: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2016
The story of Sarah, the stûpîd woman.
Revised Edition 2016.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by rex444(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Now this is what you call marriage...!!!! I am mesmerized. Nice write up and quite educative

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Ngokafor:

grin cheesy..true!!

..very unispiring story if you ask me.

I totally agree!

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
The story of Sarah, the stûpîd woman.
Revised Edition 2016.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.