Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

About Portuguese Working Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Portuguese Working Visa (1609 Views)

Enquiries On Working Visa In European Countries / How To Get Australian Working Visa / Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Portuguese Working Visa by MrRitchie: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello everyone, I am an applicant of portuguese working visa, I've submitted my application for about a month and a week now but still haven't got any message/call/email from them, my employers over there in portugal called the embassy here and they told them (my empoyers) that my paper were ready two weeks ago.

I called the embassy to know why they haven't called me for collection, all they could tell me was to send my full name and passport number to their email address, which I did but they still never responded to my mails. I called again this week they said once they get anything they'll get back to me, since a month now and some weeks.

What baffles me the most is that my emplyers called them and make reference to my application which they confirmed to them that it was ready a week after I submitted my application but for them to now tell me they haven't gotten anything concerning my application or are they trying to delay the release of my passport so as the days on the visa can start reading while am still in Nigeria doing nothing (should have collected my first salary if'd collected the visa when due) I have a lot responsibilities on me.

If there's anyone who can give me reasons why the situation is like this or who has gone through same experience before to comment below, so myself and other readers can also benefit from it. Thank you for taking your time to read and comment on this thread.
Re: About Portuguese Working Visa by SlimHan(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
why not go to the Embassy? I think that would be better than E-mails and Calls.
Re: About Portuguese Working Visa by MrRitchie: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
To be moving from lagos to abuja, is not easy, even if I go it'll be the same story they've been telling me
SlimHan:
why not go to the Embassy? I think that would be better than E-mails and Calls.
Re: About Portuguese Working Visa by sdavirus: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
MrRitchie:
To be moving from lagos to abuja, is not easy, even if I go it'll be the same story they've been telling me

She just told you the truth, you rejected it. Sooner or later, the position you filled would be declared vacant. Spending 50k to Abuja or losing a job that would sustain you, which is easier. The company might already be seeing you as an unserious fellow.

(1) (Reply)

New UK Immigration Rules For Students, Work Visa Point System & More / Why Are Nigerian Churches Abroad(mostly RCCG) Epicenters For Drama And Toxicity / Pictures Of Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.