Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section (3367 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On Romance Advice/tips / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / 5k/10k Per Hour For Romance And Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
thank you for your nominations but please add the tag next time

Happy to help. You can also add andyblaze and Airforce1 to the list.
They are both pursuing musical careers now still no result yet. Hopefully they are better trolls then musicians grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nightie:
uhm... excuse me, sir
wat exactly is d meaning of a 'troll' in nairaland?
use your dictionary
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

Happy to help. You can also add andyblaze and Airforce1 to the list.
They are both pursuing musical careers now still no result yet. Hopefully they are better trolls then musicians grin
i will
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
you are still eating mummy thank you and you are already a failure in life. Useless thing, I regret voting for you with my main account back then

who asked for ur vote..go and kill urself mofo!

Useless Nairaland troll who believes trolling is an achievement/talent grin well of course it is for u..because that's the only thing u will achieve in your whole life!

He even had to create a thread for it..what an ass grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Useless Nairaland troll who believes trolling is an achievement/talent grin well of course it is for u..because that's the only thing u will achieve in your whole life!

Damn! This is going to hurt shocked
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nightie(f): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
use your dictionary

lol. u're mean..... nd rude.
is d dictionary meaning still dsame meaning here?
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

foolish teenager

Get lost son of monkey
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nightie:

lol. u're mean..... nd rude.
is d dictionary meaning still dsame meaning here?
i don't know, my job is to profile
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
foolish teenager

Get lost son of monkey

Teenager grin thats all u have ...

Bring ur sister lemme insert my teenage cocck inside her pussy and see if she won't give u testimony tongue
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Teenager grin thats all u have ...

Bring ur sister lemme insert my teenage cocck inside her pussy and see if she won't give u testimony tongue
like your fellow black ugly incestuous animals(goats) you have perfected the art of sleeping with your relatives. Mentally perturbed kankerworm. Cross breed of donkey and baboon. I wonder who even gave you the mind to contest, no wonder you came, saw, and lost like a normal failure
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
like your fellow black ugly incestuous animals(goats) you have perfected the art of sleeping with your relatives. Mentally perturbed kankerworm. Cross breed of donkey and baboon. I wonder who even gave you the mind to contest, no wonder you came, saw, and lost like a normal failure

Throwing beefs like a child grin

na for primary school we dey call person goat donkey...u just old for nothing!__all ur 55 years on earth has been a waste! Total waste! grin

I contested and came 5th..You and every asshole in ur family won't even come last..You would be eliminated in the elimination stages! Only if a condom was used ..the watery sperm that formed u wouldn't have found its way into the well that birthed you! eleribu Omo grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
recognise people and their talents. That is respect, if you don't respect others you will not be respected
Ok
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Only if a condom was used ..the watery sperm that formed u wouldn't have found its way into the well that birthed you! eleribu Omo grin

Somebody pass me my inhaler shocked
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

na for primary school we dey call person goat donkey...u just old for nothing!__all ur 55 years on earth has been a waste! Total waste! grin

I contested and came 5th..You and every asshole in ur family won't even come last..You would be eliminated in the elimination stages! Only if a condom was used ..the watery sperm that formed u wouldn't have found its way into the well that birthed you! eleribu Omo grin

Your father, the house boy, and all the men that contributed their sperm in order for the cheapest prostitute in Lagos to give birth to you, are all asholes of the same ass.

You have spent only 13 years on this earth and you have failed woefully at everything you set your hands on. See how ancestral forces are chasing your frustrated failure life. Waste of dignity and effort you are. Obori ngoyie kuro fiyan.

1 Like

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by optional1(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod and KVNGGO e do abeg.....

Ystday the kenye man nd lezs now is u guys..

Una no dy tired ni...
E b lyk say una don chop belleful....
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:

Una no dy tired ni...

nominate your troll
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:

Your father, the house boy, and all the men that contributed their sperm in order for the cheapest prostitute in Lagos to give birth to you, are all asholes of the same ass.

You have spent only 13 years on this earth and you have failed woefully at everything you set your hands on. See how ancestral forces are chasing your frustrated failure life. Waste of dignity and effort you are. Obori ngoyie kuro fiyan.

I agree I have spent 13 years on earth but u..55 years coupled with diseases of every kind ..ranging from kwashiorkor to epilepsy (warapa) to Total stroke hence the wheel chair u are typing from.. Lemme tell u what will finally end ur miserable existence..

ThUNDERBOLT! As u dey yansh Your Neighbour's wife..na untop am u go die put tongue
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:
Jar.izod and KVN.GGO e do abeg.....

Una no dy tired ni...

Don't mind that boy jare..he needs to be schooled properly
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:

Una no dy tired ni...

Can't you just allow us enjoy this hot Friday afternoon in peace? undecided
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by optional1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

Somebody pass me my inhaler shocked

bros i cant find ur inhaler oooo... Where did u keep it..
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

I agree I have spent 13 years on earth but u..55 years coupled with diseases of every kind ..ranging from kwashiorkor to epilepsy (warapa) to Total stroke hence the wheel chair u are typing from.. Lemme tell u what will finally end ur miserable existence..

ThUNDERBOLT! As u dey yansh Your Neighbour's wife..na untop am u go die put tongue
go and save your mother she's being sexed in the Yansh hole by a stray dog.

Take a good look at yourself, who has diseases? You that looks like a starving vulture.

At least am having sex with somebody and satisfy accordingly, you peep your mother when she's having her bath, your dick get hard when you see your mother's unclothedness, konji will kill you fool. You're not ashamed of yourself, so disgusting face that women run away from you and you have d guts to talk about me having sex.

Baby rat like you. You must be one of those children that their father usually flog for no reason because he is disappointed in the rate of failure you bring to the house.
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
go and save your mother she's being sexed in the Yansh hole by a stray dog.

Take a good look at yourself, who has diseases? You that looks like a starving vulture.

At least am having sex with somebody and satisfy accordingly, you peep your mother when she's having her bath, your dick get hard when you see your mother's unclothedness, konji will kill you fool. You're not ashamed of yourself, so disgusting face that women run away from you and you have d guts to talk about me having sex.

Baby rat like you. You must be one of those children that their father usually flog for no reason because he is disappointed in the rate of failure you bring to the house.
Look at the thing am even exchanging words with.. throwing primary 2 beefs..

You are not even worth my time.. Real life sef shey u go see me dey yarn all this rubbish grin Go and play with sand outside with ur mates tongue

Baby rat grin grin vulture grin ..Guy u don old na...ah ha!
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by optional1(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
nominate your troll

KVNGGO and Jarizod

cc. KVNGGO...

1 Like

Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Winnelyn(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
this is gonna go down well ..... Jazirod 6 points Vs KNGGO 4 points what am i even saying sef

Runs outta thread* grin
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by AlexCk: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Choi,
Nawa o,
It haf do na,

Yabbing ursef is more than ok, (but uncool sha), but yabbing ya parents and family, ahn ahn, sooo uncool guys.

Anyways, pretty sure y'all not taking it serious sha, but.. ......... lipsrsealed
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Look at the thing am even exchanging words with.. throwing primary 2 beefs..

You are not even worth my time.. Real life sef shey u go see me dey yarn all this rubbish grin Go and play with sand outside with ur mates tongue

Baby rat grin grin vulture grin ..Guy u don old na...ah ha!

idiot

Don't ever let me see you around here again. Fool this is first and final warning. Get lost
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by optional1(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod:

Don't mind that boy jare..he needs to be schooled properly

Ignore pls....
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by KVNGGO: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jarizod is a failure
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by optional1(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

Can't you just allow us enjoy this hot Friday afternoon in peace? undecided

peace u say egbon....

Btw u don see ur inhaler.....
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
idiot

Don't ever let me see you around here again. Fool this is first and final warning. Get lost

u are not even worth my time and attention in the first place grin I blame myself for even replying a dirty thing like u in d first place!

Bye bruh cheesy

cheers smiley
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
optional1:

Ignore pls....
am done with him..
How are u doing today ?
Re: Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
thread created by a troll for trolls undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telegram Channel For (18+) Stories / Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There / Lonely Saucekid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.