Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females (1428 Views)

Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / My Haters Are At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
No matter what you say or do i will never be offended, i am a handsome guy and very comfortable

i dont care what you think or say, i am not a troll, one day i will get angry and leave this forum for you guys angry

1 Share

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by MackBrooklyn: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
[size=30pt]At Last, Gerrrrrrrraaaaaahiaaaaaa Mehn!!! cheesy cheesy
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
You will be respected only
when you act like the age that's
taking care
of

those long nonsense

bear bear.
mckbrooklyn one of them is here again.
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bye!

1 Like

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
Bye!
learn how to read i said one day not today
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
learn how to read i said one day not today

I might not be online then. So

bye!

2 Likes

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nothing spoil cool
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by saintfellow(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmmmmmmm wetin dey happen
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmmmmmm wetin dey happen
one yeye guy KVNGGO create thread dey call me troll which kind talk be that
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by KVNGGO: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
nominate another person

1 Like

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Laveda(f): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

bye!

grin you're just vexing.
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
KVNGGO:
nominate another person
i wont call someone that, i have never called anyone that its offensive
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Winnelyn(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
perhaps your whole purpose here is simply to serve as a warning to other upcoming trolls

BYE!

1 Like

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nightie(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

bye!

lolzzzzzz. funny u
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

grin you're just vexing.

TGIF no time for iranu grin
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by iykekelvins(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oya na, freshest..
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nobody hates you.

You're just on the lowest rung of the societal ladder of this section, you wish to be loved and respected but you lack the mental and emotional dexterity.

That's why you're trying so hard to become noticed by creating these articles with your pictures; like I rightly said nobody hates you, they're just amazed that the richness of your foolishness is stupendous.

Bye wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by KVNGGO: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
i wont call someone that, i have never called anyone that its offensive
okay
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by diehardanusfan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
no mind the idiot

i blame him papa for not masturbating him away angry
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Winnelyn:
perhaps yor whole purpose here is simply to serve as a warning to other upcoming trolls

BYE!

1 Like

Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by iykekelvins(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mackbrooklyn, Howfa??
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Brigham:
[s]Nobody hates you.

You're just on the lowest rung of the societal ladder of this section, you wish to be loved and respected but you lack the mental and emotional dexterity.

That's why you're trying so hard to become noticed by creating these articles with your pictures; like I rightly said nobody hates you, they're just amazed that the richness of your foolishness is stupendous.

Bye wink [/s]
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Laveda(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:

TGIF no time for iranu grin
grin And what you doing here? What happened?
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
diehardanusfan:
no mind the idiot

very offensive post i swear
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

you just insulted me shocked nice no p lipsrsealed
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

Trapped in a boring meeting. One of the "borinest" ever! angry
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Winnelyn(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:

bye undecided
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by KVNGGO: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
diehardanusfan:
no mind the idiot

yeye pikin
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Winnelyn:

bye undecided
whats my business with your movement
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by saintfellow(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
lol abeg nor mind am jor.
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
saintfellow:
lol abeg nor mind am jor.
i know boss, thing annoy me
Re: Message To All My Haters And Enemies Both Males And Females by Winnelyn(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
whats my business with your movement

bye oooi kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook That Got People Talking (photos) / #endsars Now! Watch As SARS Operatives Collected Bribe. / BREAKIin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.