Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Can't Ayew Accept To The Press That He Spoke To Tb Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't Ayew Accept To The Press That He Spoke To Tb Joshua (596 Views)

Poll: Press please leave TB Joshua alone

good: 100% (1 vote)
bad: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Prophet TB Joshua's Mother Gave Birth To TB Joshua After Being Pregnant For 15 M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Ayew Accept To The Press That He Spoke To Tb Joshua by benjax2002: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ghana U20 coach Sellas Tetteh admitting that a Nigerian pastor Prophet T.B. Joshua decided which players he should play at the U20 World Cup. Joshua told Tetteh to make Andre Dede Ayew the key to his selection as he was the luckiest player in the U20 World Cup winning squad.
Tetteh admitted that they were in constant touch with Joshua throughout the tournament and he said the pastor's predictions were true.
"Before God and man I was in constant touch with Pastor Joshua all the predictions he made were realised," Tetteh said
But Ayew who was at the centre of Joshua's predictions says all the glory must go to God because people of all faiths contributed to the team's success.
Ayew never said that he didn’t receive a call from TB Joshua; he only said all the glory must go to God. Following the word of Ayew, it is obvious he spoke to TB Joshua.
If you listen to Prophet TB Joshua, he also said all the glory must go to God. He never glorified himself but only to testify of the goodness of God. I believe he recorded the conversation just for the sake facts and for the world to know that truly there is God.
The press are just trying to use this as a means of promoting themselves and nothing more. The press should beware that this is a man of God and not just a person or a politician.
For the video reference i think that is no problem because he is only trying to record facts. Come to think of it how can he record the conversation with the coach of Ghana under-20 team if he is not sure of what he is saying? This shows that he is a Man of God indeed and a true prophet. I don’t think the man of God is trying to give glory to himself; rather he is glorifying the Lord for the power and anointing giving to him. Why don’t you stop criticizing and leave everything to God to judge. Prophet T B Joshua has prophesize match before and it came to past, i see no reason why you should doubt him this time. Before the match between Nigeria vs Mozambique, he talked about it and even said he saw a goal which would be scored with the head. And it came to past that the only goal scored by Victor Obinna Nsofor of Nigeria was with his head.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Can't Ayew Accept To The Press That He Spoke To Tb Joshua by donjon: 3:32am On Oct 24, 2009
Are u his p.r.o or what?
Re: Why Can't Ayew Accept To The Press That He Spoke To Tb Joshua by benjax2002: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2009
I have never met TB Joshua one-on-one, but i have seen him on Satellite doing the work of God and charity, Regarding the press interview with Ayew, it was quoted "Ayew said, i have never met TB Joshua". He never said anything about speaking or not speaking to TB Joshua, i think he is only trying to shy away from the truth by not been specific. Following what he said as a psychologist, i think he actual had conversation with TB Joshua. Come to think of it, the Head coach admitted speaking with TB Joshua on phone before, during and after the match. So why didn’t Ayew tell the press he spoke to TB Joshua? There is something fishy in this matter. Is it that someone or the press is trying to tarnish the name TB Joshua? My brother please don’t judge anyone just leave everything for God to handle. God bless you,

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Tiger Wood's 14 Lovers (we Are Still Counting) And His Appology. / In Love With Two Ladies / Nairaland On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.