Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

In Love With Two Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Love With Two Ladies (595 Views)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / SEE The Nigerian Man Who Got Married To Two Ladies In A Day / My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two Ladies by donmexy1: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
im in love with two women and really want to settle down soon.the first lady is young and beautiful but the problem is that my family are not willing to accept her due to tribal and other differences.also i think she still has some learning to do with regards to being a responsible house wife.she is a spoilt kid, could be quite lazy and depends too much on her mum for everything but she is madly in love with me and would do anything to be with me.she also still in school and i dont think i'd want to start off marriage with training my wife in school, the other lady is well read,beautiful and career minded.the ideal woman for me some might say but the major problem is that she is 2yrs older than me.i dont have any problems with that but she has reservations about marrying a guy younger than her.also her younger brother is my friend and im afraid he might not buy the idea of me marrying his sister.the second lady is not so enthusiastic about marriage but i know she also loves me but not as much as the first lady.she lives in a bigger house and would want us to relocate to a bigger city if we get married.but i cant move into her house and dont have immediate plans to change my place of abode
i dont know which one of these ladies i should marry and how to go about breaking up with the other one(especially now that i have informally proposed to the both of them ) without neccesarily hurting her.
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by IbrahimB: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
You proposed to both of them!! How could you?

Well, I hope you won't end up breaking 2 hearts, because in my view, you've not yet found your wife.
Is your search for a partner in any way restricted to just the two of them? You sound as if it isĀ 
There might just be other options you know?
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by invisible2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
Marry the two, they have their good qualities according to you and hey, polygamy is not a crime here yet!
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by switypie: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
First of al,i believe u r in lust&nt luv wit d both,cum 2 fink of it u ve got one hrt,ow cum u r dn luvin 2 pple.u luv dm both 4 1 tin or d odr&nt 4 d feelins.ow cud u ve done dt,why propose 2 both wen u ve nt made up ur mind.wel,d BIBLE says u LUV one&nt two.wish u gud luck.beta u let dm both no wt's goin on nw.d earlier d beta
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by invisible2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
Invite us for the theesome wedding.
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by echofamozo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abba bro why would propose to 2 ladies. That is a problem in d making if u dnt take ur tym. I dnt tink u luv neither of d ladies, cos if u do, u wnt double date. Be careful nd watchful,.
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by invisible2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster, go ahead and marry them, hire a two bedroom apartment and enjoy the best of two worlds! Who says life is not sweet.
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by oderemo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
@poster, go ahead and marry them, hire a two bedroom apartment and enjoy the best of two worlds! Who says life is not sweet.

you are cruel, wat an advice. grin grin
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by invisible2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
He deserves such advice since he can't sort out little things like the choice of a life partner, can't you see he is playing games with them both, promising each marriage and now wants our advice.
Re: In Love With Two Ladies by emorse(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ poster, I don't understand dis ur "informal" proposal. Did u actually propose to the both of them or do u just think ur actions towards them suggests marriage. Anyways, i don't think u can love 2 pple equally. Search ur heart properly and do the right thing. To the "victim" of ur decision, sh*t happens. Time will heal her.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland On Air / Get Customized Ralph Lauren T-shirts 4rm Ralph Lauren Usa At A Reasonable Price / Flying Car A Step Closer To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.