Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures (4798 Views)

Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel - Sahara Reporters / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Election Results With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^^

yes we notice they are all yorubas but it doesn't mean yorubas are the only ones committing fraud or any other crime in Nigeria as portrayed by wilywily becos of his prejudice. CRIME is the issue here and not ETHNIC GROUPING
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2009
Rebarobyn:

^^^^^^^

yes we notice they are all yorubas but it doesn't mean yorubas are the only ones committing fraud or any other crime in Nigeria as portrayed by wilywily becos of his prejudice. CRIME is the issue here and not ETHNIC GROUPING

There are some people that arguing or sharing view with them, is a waste of time, cos they have drank from the poison of tribalism given to them from forefathers.
Like you said, the problem here is crime and not tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by princekevo(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2009
Tml people will still come on here to condemn the acts of chinese killing 30 Nigerians.
What a disgrace and shame are 90% of Nigerian community abroad bringing to this Nation.
Am suprised that someone in a place like US with many legal opportunities, the only think he can think of is making it by illegal means.
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by WilyWily: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rebarobyn,
I noticed you like Fraud, please leave this Yoruba mentality it will save you. their will be Joy in Heaven if one Single Yorubaman can be able to Leave and abandon Defrauding and Looting.
Don't listen to the Fhemmmy, he is deceiving you by encouraging you, when you will be burning in hell fire he will never come with you, rather he will laugh at you,
Check this,
The rate in which Yoruba Looters are Multiplying in Nigeria is alarming. Your Brother Bode George is going to Die in Jail, he has brought Shame to Yoruba race. I'm against death penalty, But if Executing Yoruba Looters will help bring sanity and stop their Fraud Mentality, I have no other option than support Government to speedy up Executing them as a matter of urgency
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
WilyWily:

Rebarobyn,
I noticed you like Fraud, please leave this Yoruba mentality it will save you. their will be Joy in Heaven if one Single Yorubaman can be able to Leave and abandon Defrauding and Looting.
Don't listen to the Fhemmmy, he is deceiving you by encouraging you, when you will be burning in hell fire he will never come with you, rather he will laugh at you,
Check this,
The rate in which Yoruba Looters are Multiplying in Nigeria is alarming. Your Brother Bode George is going to Die in Jail, he has brought Shame to Yoruba race. I'm against death penalty, But if Executing Yoruba Looters will help bring sanity and stop their Fraud Mentality, I have no other option than support Government to speedy up Executing them as a matter of urgency

pls read ur post again and digest it, you should cover your ignorant face in shame
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by WilyWily: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rebarobyn:

pls read your post again and digest it, you should cover your ignorant face in shame
You see how angry you are, I want to save you but having no ear to listen is Bad, I'm not the one that caught your Brothers. Can you See the disgraced Yoruba brought to Nigeria?. If you are saved out of 10million Yorubas there will be Joy in Heaven. Don't allow Satan to block you ear. Stop listening to Fhemmmy
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^^

angry very funny, I think the word you're looking for is AMUSED grin cos I'm quite amused and embarrassed at your analysis considering the fact that you're supposed to be educated and exposed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^^^ and who said he was educated and exposed. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^ and who said he was educated and exposed. undecided undecided undecided undecided

sorry my bad- guess it was my oversight grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by WilyWily: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rebarobyn:

^^^^^
angry very funny, I think the word you're looking for is AMUSED grin cos I'm quite amused and embarrassed at your analysis considering the fact that you're supposed to be educated and exposed embarassed
You see why i want you to be saved in Jesus Name,  Don't allow Demons to take over your life. Credit Card Fraud will not help you, I believe you can be a Role Model for other Yorubas. Don't you know that there will be Joy in Heaven if one Single Yoruba Repent.
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Rebarobyn: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
so wilywily all of a sudden you are preaching now?? when did this turn to a matter of Jesus or God or Heaven?? you this hypocrite, you claim you are a christian yet your hatred and prejudice towards your fellow Nigerians is second to none. please renew and liberate your own mind before you talk about salvation to others.
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by WilyWily: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Let us keep praying and Ask God never to let Yorubas introduce any New type of Fraud in Nigeria Banking System.
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by dapsycool(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
WilyWily:

Let us keep praying and Ask God never to let Yorubas introduce any New type of Fraud in Nigeria Banking System.

didirin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
WilyWily:

Here u go http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/26/banker-steals-n12m-from-atm
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by dapsycool(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by jona2: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by dapsycool(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Wallie(m): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2009
I’ll bite…I’ll feed you trolls just this time! To those of you just playing along, I apologize.

It amazing how shallow-minded individuals can’t embrace what makes us different and actually use it to their advantage. In the US, minorities claim discrimination, racism, racial profiling over why they’re not successful or treated differently. They find it unbelievable when I tell them that the exact same issue exists in most African counties except we have a different name for it – tribalism.

I’m sure it’s all you closed-minded ignorant sh*t heads that will be the first to complain about some white person not according you the respect you deserve. How do you think the whites regard us Africans especially when they know that you are a Nigerian? You think they really give a rat ass what geographic area of Nigeria you’re from? To them, we all are crooks who shouldn’t be trusted for sh*t.

Yet, instead of you people figuring out, at the very least, how we got here and what we can do about it…you’re busy tribalising bad behavior! There are bad people among us who will rather take the easy way out but it has nothing to with where you’re from!

Do you know how many times my colleagues approached me about receiving 419-type email?

It’s funny when I see you shallow-minded people trying to prove that you’re better than the next person. Even if you are, what does that make you – a local champion? To all you local champions out there keep in mind that “In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king”!

Half-educated ignorant fools that’s not worth the number of bytes that this post is taking up in storage!
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by Jaybee2412(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
Re: Nigerian Credit Card Fraud-ring In Minnesota Exposed! Now With Pictures by WilyWily: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tribalist Jaybee2412,
Yorubas should be ashamed of themselves for the bad reputation they brought to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / What Can Nigeria Do To Resolve The Boko Horam Issue ? / Police Detonate 963 Ied’s In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.