Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (74506 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by dejavubobo1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
play gone bad.
see the terrible lips sef
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
The coke and fanta comment got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yomi6:
Always making a big deal off nothing.
Its a big deal and very nauseating. How can she be sticking her tongue out on the little boys face undecided

If it was a man that did it to a little girl I know the people that will be quick to label him a pedophilile undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by bumtos(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hen en, what bad in it?
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nothing upstairs... They post every moment of their life on the Internet.

Who cares
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Kimjinkyu(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
The coke and fanta Got me
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by menxer: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahahaha
She is funny.
The child looks like an adopted slowpoke and she is forcing him.

It would have been nice if the child kissed her willingly contrasting innocence and you know...
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Eibams60(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
I tin say d pikin fine sef
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by AreaFada2: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Its a big deal and very nauseating. How can she be sticking her tongue out on the little boys face undecided

If it was a man that did it to a little girl I know the people that will be quick to label him a pedophilile undecided

Totally innocent but in poor taste. It is not about innocence of it but the way it comes across.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by sylvar02(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerians and mumu mumu comment ;/ ;/ ;/

Moods no go ever mind their own business!!!

Meanwhile this Adekunle Gold and Simi picture Don gimme hope tire today... make you self look grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Her child so nothing concerns me.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by nagodesmile18(f): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Coke and fanta...by deir kids,u shall knw dem....Smh
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Adeolu4(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Theirs is to comment reasonably and vice versa, must dey always tongue lash every celebrity ni
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Btruth: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
......evidence of vigorous bleaching.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by chimex001(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2016

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Fantastic2m(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
lmao
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Juliaann:
Nigerian fans always slamming and reacting

Mtcheeeeeeeewww

So? What next
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by dam007(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Davindal:
She is a peadophile, and nymphomaniac in nature. Such incestuous act should be condemned in strongest of terms.
you just did cheesy cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
tolexy007:
is non of my biz.....if she like make she put her punny for him mouth

That iz wrong.. dunno what shez trying to do tho. Buh as you said its not really my biz
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by zionwest(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:

it's her kid, not yours..or is it?
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
zionwest:
it's her kid, not yours..or is it?
that's why she brought out her tongue like that of a dog? undecided
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't believe all the celebrities are stupid or are doing it accidentally..... It's we the sttupid fans that joblessness made us react to every stupid thing they dish out daily.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
I SEE NOTHING WRONG THERE, AFTERALL HE IS HER SON N AN INNOCENT BABY. MY OPINION THOUGH!
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by HENRY940: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kissing ethics 101, kiss family members on cheek and forehead, mouth kiss is for sexual intimacy, Naija babes always trying to form americana by copying and pasting without editing undecided
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Klare(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
If the child becomes attracted to her now due to oedipus complex fixation they wont know she fueled it.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Joygalore(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JohnAdeDavid(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Photoshoppers, please remove her son's head and put mine.
Lol...see as the head get contour
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by chubbygal(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Motherhood no easy

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by wtfCode: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Photoshoppers, abet remove the son pic and put my d2ck
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Laple0541(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
senseless fans, I no kno wetin concern dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.