Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (74556 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Juliaann(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

So? What next
go kill yourself sad
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by MattFreeman007(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
People And Too Much Busy Body....When She Dey Use Her Mouth Suck Out Catarhh From Her Baby's Nostrils, Una No Go See; Na Licking Lips Una Eye Go Dey...#BusyBodyCertified..!!!!
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2016
It's quite beyond me how people could be so bothered by something so trivial.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by ceaser: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2016
sylvar02:
Nigerians and mumu mumu comment ;/ ;/ ;/

Moods no go ever mind their own business!!!

Meanwhile this Adekunle Gold and Simi picture Don gimme hope tire today... make you self look grin grin

grin grin But the guy still no worwor reach Oshiomole na, yet the man gat himself a beauty pageant.

But wait o, you mean to say you worwor pass Oshio? Eeya. God is your strength and as they say, the beauty is in the eyes of the "beer-holder"
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Ada9103(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmmn? Mother's love
Me likey
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by mcroeb(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
how does that affect the economy of Nigeria?
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by byvan03: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Dorty pics .
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by hotseat: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Naija and hypocrisy are like.... Why read meanings to every little thing?
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by mizzpweety(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Busybody
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by sylvar02(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
ceaser:

grin grin But the guy still no worwor reach Oshiomole na, yet the man gat himself a beauty pageant.

But wait o, you mean to say you worwor pass Oshio? Eeya. God is your strength and as they say, the beauty is in the eyes of the "beer-holder"

hope to fine na im you think say I mean? Taaa... Na money me I dey talk o... I wan fresh grin
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by KardinalZik(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
If she use the painted lips kiss the boy, people go talk. She uses her tongue instead, and people are crying. She may even put his head in her punnanie for all I care! After all, that's where the baby came from.

@op, learn to mind your business!
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Ozumba1: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
See her wide mouth

E fit swallow four joy sticks ooo
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Hmmmmn? Mother's love Me likey
Hi. Here's a lady with sense.
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
KardinalZik:
If she use the painted lips kiss the boy, people go talk. She uses her tongue instead, and people are crying. She may even put his head in her punnanie for all I care! After all, that's where the baby came from.

@op, learn to mind your business!
I like you bro. #No homo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by austinobama: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
I honestly see nothing wrong in this picture..though the stinking out is wrong..Did I just contradict myself?? LOL
Re: Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by meobizy(f): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2018
I don't know why the picture aroused me. I need Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.