Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (67780 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Team zanotti slippers grin
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by eedrissa01: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Baba milli
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by omolayomi06: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
abuayman:
Him no get any other slippers apart from that one
cheesy grin grin
I thank you should go and buy one join the one for him bad belle.
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by omgismholly(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Okeikpu:
Ds tout seeef
I thank God for him
All hs college r still under eko bridge......:/
you that is not a tout that can't make a simple n correct sentence.cudnt even spell colleague n u bad-mouthing som1 better than u#smellos angry
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by solafred: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
abuayman:
Him no get any other slippers apart from that one
cheesy grin grin

Eyin aye, people can look
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by stpat1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
steppin:
I still don't understand the purpose of this thread...in meantime, I reserve my comment.
Don't you get it? He's appreciating the dude for promoting local attires.

Nice one baddo
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by Rocksonboy: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Always on point cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level by Mixtermoremusic: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.