Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Evolution Vs Creationism! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Vs Creationism! (1705 Views)

Question Creationism / Senseless Cynical Censorship: Humanists Target Creationism In Welsh Schools / Survey: Do You Believe In Evolution Or Creationism? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Ferruccio(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Niflheim(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
@OP,

Why do some camels have one hump while others have 2?

Why do some reptiles have slit eye pupils, while others have round eye pupils?

Why do all spider monkeys have 4 fingers, while howler monkeys have 5 fingers?

Why does the North American Opposum have a total of 13 n.ipples, while all other opposums have a total of 12 n.ipples?

Why do frogs have soft skin, while toads have rough skin?

Why does a South American bird known as the Quetzal, have claws under it's wings(Just like human hands)!!! Where do you think a bird got "hands" from?

The problem with you christians is that you keep on repeating the same old "stupidities" ad nauseam et ad infinitum!!! WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN?!!! This was how naijadeyhia was insisting that he will only believe in evolution when he sees an ant with a human head!!! Why would he see one? Did Evolution ever claim that such a product of mental retardation can ever exist?

Don't you even know how to use google? Or is your google the "oshodi oke" version?!!! Akways coming up with fake news and misrepresentations of what Evolution predicts!!! This is daftness of the highest order!!! These christian dudes do not even know the difference between a theory,a hypothesis and a Scientific theory and yet claim you are filled with a holy spirit? You are filled with a holy spirit and yet display the highest forms of imbecility ever witnessed on this Earth?!!!

1 Like

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Ferruccio(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

Why do some camels have one hump while others have 2?

Why do some reptiles have slit eye pupils, while others have round eye pupils?

Why do all spider monkeys have 4 fingers, while howler monkeys have 5 fingers?

Why does the North American Opposum have a total of 13 n.ipples, while all other opposums have a total of 12 n.ipples?

Why do frogs have soft skin, while toads have rough skin?

Why does a South American bird known as the Quetzal, have claws under it's wings(Just like human hands)!!! Where do you think a bird got "hands" from?

The problem with you christians is that you keep on repeating the same old "stupidities" ad nauseam et ad infinitum!!! WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN?!!! This was how naijadeyhia was insisting that he will only believe in evolution when he sees an ant with a human head!!! Why would he see one? Did Evolution ever claim that such a product of mental retardation can ever exist

Don't you even know how to use google? Or is your google the "oshodi oke" version?!!! Akways coming up with fake news and misrepresentations of what Evolution predicts!!! This is daftness of the highest order!!! These christian dudes do not even know the difference between a theory,a hypothesis and a Scientific theory and yet claim you are filled with a holy spirit? You are filled with a holy spirit and yet display the highest forms of imbecility ever witnessed on this Earth?!!!
Well, I personally think that the question that requires an immediate response from you is why your mother has a vagina deeper than the Kimberly Diamond mine aka the big hole?

Stupid son of a dying slüt!

3 Likes

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Ferruccio(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
I bet my right arm Niflheim mom's dying wish will be a penïs-shaped tombstone! cheesy

And also getting buried with a huge dïldo in her aids-infested pussy! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by jonbellion(m): 2:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Ferruccio:
I bet my right arm Niflheim mom's dying wish will be a penïs-shaped tombstone! cheesy

And also getting buried with a huge dïldo in her aids-infested pussy! cheesy

dude that's not right naaaa
You didn't have to insult his mum what's the big deal
Even if you wanted to insult him back you didn't have to insult his family
Later you people will be claiming superiority and higher morality
And people even liked the post smh
Look man evolution is a fact
If you want to "disprove" it here's what you do

Follow the scientific method exactly, providing objective, verifiable evidence that withstands repeated peer review showing that all aspects of evolution currently supported by two centuries' worth of evidence are false.

Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by jonbellion(m): 2:30am On Dec 07, 2016
From your comment you don't have a fucking clue how the theory works
And now you want to disprove what you don't understand
Wonderful
Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Ferruccio(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
dude that's not right naaaa
You didn't have to insult his mum what's the big deal
Even if you wanted to insult him back you didn't have to insult his family
Later you people will be claiming superiority and higher morality
And people even liked the post smh
Look man evolution is a fact
If you want to "disprove" it here's what you do
Plead with your boyfriend to learn how to debate properly without resorting to pitiful insults. The mere fact that we don't share the same opinion and position does not automatically mean I'm stupid!

I'm not the type to turn the other cheek when someone attacks or insults me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by jonbellion(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ferruccio:
Plead with your boyfriend to learn how to debate properly without resorting to pitiful insults. The mere fact that we don't share the same opinion and position does not automatically mean I'm stupid!

I'm not the type to turn the other cheek when someone attacks or insults me! cheesy
the Bleep is wrong with you undecided
Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
the Bleep is wrong with you undecided
He's doing a very base form of trolling.

He has no idea what to say so he has to resort to insults, very crude insults, in order to get his thread moving with the hopes that other creationists will throw another tantrum until this thread hits page 7.

It's sadly common amongst these folks.
Re: Evolution Vs Creationism! by Tournel(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ferruccio:
[b]

Atheists/Evolutionists Vs Christians

Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Evolutionists always manipulate reality to try and do away with creationism. For example, when you ask an evolutionist how they come up with the age of the sedimentary layers in the earth, they will always tell you they date them by the fossils found in those sedimentary layers. Then when you ask them how they come up with the age of the fossils, they say their age is determined by which sedimentary layer of rock they are found in. But how can that be? How can the rocks date the layers, if the layers date the rocks? That's what's called "circular reasoning." One minute they say the rock determines the age of the fossil, the next they say the fossil determines the age of the rock.

Charles Darwin said "It is a truly wonderful fact" that all plants throughout all time and space should be related to each other"" "The Origin of the Species p 170.

The evolutionist agrees with Darwin and says all life on earth evolved from primordial soup, which then somehow formed into many different species like birds, animals, plants, fish etc; and those birds, animals, plants and fish evolved into many different types of species themselves. For example, they believe a bird later formed different types of lizards, horses and dogs. They also believe that plants created everything from vines to trees to flowers, and fish evolved into dinosaurs, apes and humans. If that"s true, then I have to ask the evolutionist why is it for the last 6000 years of recorded history that not a single new species has ever been created? Scientific fact is, we still have many of the old species among us, and we know of many that did in fact become extinct. But not a single bird has been found that used to be a fish. And not a single bird has been found that is related to a lizard. If life truly evolves like they say it does, why did it all of a sudden stop dead in its tracks 6000 years ago?
[/b]

The layers are dated relatively. It's called Relative ages. The ratio of the amount of radioactive substance (C-14) left in the fossil to the original (same amount as in the atmosphere) gives the approximate number of half lives spent. That is then the age of the fossil. Each layer can of rock can also be dated with this method. But if you only want to determine the ages relatively, you use relative dating to get the relative ages (does not involve radioactivity)
Note: The common misconception is that, when someone says we evolved, people immediately assume that, you're an atheist. Evolution doesn't mean that there's no god. It just shows how organism actually form. Every religion has a story for how man came into existence and they're not the same. All those stories are just tales from indigenous cultures. Most parts of the old testament are tales.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greedy Pastors And The Tithe Scam / Apostle Suleman Ministers In RCCG Redemption Camp. / All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.