Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu (6714 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by Freethought(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please guys I need directions to eko hotel and suites. I will be going from agric ikorodu.

Thank you
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by eph12(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Enter BRT to CMS. From CMS you should get a bus to Eko hotel.
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Enter Lag bus CMS and alight at CMS I mean the bus/stop immediately after leventis b/stop. Cross to the other side and ask of where to board Keke Napep to Eko Hotel and suites. They will drop you at the gate.
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by sekundosekundo: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Freethought:
Please guys I need directions to eko hotel and suites. I will be going from agric ikorodu.

Thank you

Follow eph12 direction you won't miss road.
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by Freethought(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2016
eph12:
Enter BRT to CMS. From CMS you should get a bus to Eko hotel.

Please yu av an idea of how much is d t fare from CMS? Will the bus drop me exactly in front of the hotel?
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by eph12(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Freethought:

Please yu av an idea of how much is d t fare from CMS? Will the bus drop me exactly in front of the hotel?
If not exactly will be very close to the hotel. Used to be #100 don't know how much it is now.
Re: Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Freethought:

From CMS join bar beach -eko hotel bus. Tell the conductor you'll alight at Eko hotel and yes they'll drop you by the hotel gate.

Ngn100 is the fare

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Igando / Uk Visa:new Points Based System / Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.