Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (123680 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by deliveryboy: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Please , don't judge her ,
But please do , if you are without sins ,
As our lord Jesus says

I suggest we should not judge Shekau, FFK, Abacha, Dasuki, Hitler, Anini and all those who have done heinous crimes because all have sinned in fact all the judges in our courts should just go home because all have sinned.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ExInferis(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Zedoo:

Abeg you need create thread for that gist abeg...i no wan sleep too....

Hee hee...soon bro. Get some tylenol tho....and lots of Vaseline.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ExInferis(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
solasoulmusic:

You tried ....

I embrace and appreciate all types of people but hate being bundled up as one of them it's annoying

To be perfectly honest...in a very weird way...i like lesbos. Or rather, the idea fascinates me. I mean, i can't wrap my head around gays, how a man finds another man attractive. Heck i even wonder how women find men attractive.

But i can understand a woman finding another woman attractive cos the female physique is wired to be inherently attractive. And women are physical and emotional creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by 3kay945(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Kirinwa:

Can you vouch with your soul that your wife has never kissed, touched another girl in an intimate way of outrightly gone down with her? Are you saying you were there when your wife was born and been with her all through her life?

With your mindset, your heartbreak fit kill you.

Lol, I don't need to prove anything to you. Though would love to but not on faceless forum. Am not baby in this game. cool
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ExInferis(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

I hear that.

However, no matter how you do it, it's going to look like those snapchat filters/effects - and not as real as what's in that video.

Even with that quality of that video, it will be difficult to pull it off.

Exceedingly difficult, particularly with getting the color and lighting just right. And since the payoff here is rather jejune, no one would put that much effort.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
ABEG MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA NO VEX. WHICH ONE IS MISS ANAMBRA? THE ONE ON THE BED OR THE ONE KNEELING?

IF IT IS THE ONE KNEELING THENSHE IS CURSED. THE GIRL FINE COME GET LOVELY BOOBS.

EVEN THE LESBIA.NS AND G.AYS IN HERE WILL ALSO CONDEMN HER ONLY TO LOGOUT AND GO SHAG THEIR SAME SEX PARTNER
Abeg u get link to the video?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't have anything against gays n les, but there is no way that video is Photoshop, the video is a clear as HDMI.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Left leg- full lez

Right leg-. Bisexual.

Errone knows that since 2k6.

It's like a babe (southern babe) putting nose ring / tattoo yet claiming she isn't a runz girl.

Until u catch them, they won't gree
@lighthouseman lmao. My sister does that and she's straighter than anyone you can think of.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by tartar9(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol...why all this grammar and her supposed good character grin,and why specifically state and explaining how its photoshop editing-the expected but implausible answer-there could just be other reasons you know undecided.Its obvious she's lying.She seems more like shes panicking.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Duru009(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
You are a big liar my dear. That video is real....

That video wasn't Photoshop at all because am in to video n film editing. If I see one. I will really know.

You have already made a life mistake .this thing you did will certainly hurt you for rest of your life.....
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by fergie001: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by saintdennis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
iRyan:
@lighthouseman lmao. My sister does that and she's straighter than anyone you can think of.

Were u born with her(siamese)? Thus spend 24/7 365 days always be her side?

If no...then pls be quiet

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Senorprinz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dongreat:
Click LIKE if you actually went to google to search "Chidinma Okeke Full Sex Video" wink

Click SHARE if you was disappointed to find just a 1.57mins Video cry
i no even bother sef, if the images no impress me, wetin the video wan do.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Zedoo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

Hee hee...soon bro. Get some tylenol tho....and lots of Vaseline.

Nooo I use aboniki mixed with soul mate hair cream.... Nor be "soon" oga do am today!!! Lol
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by KardinalZik(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheNextAce:
undecided I pity the person that eventually ate that cucumber

But is this what goes on in the other room grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ayamAgenius: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
The only unbelievable thing about the video is that the cucumber abusing lady is fugly! She can't possibly be the Miss Anambra in circulation.

Except perhaps, the make-up version of that lady is Miss Anambra while the non make-up version as we see in the video is just a hoodrat trying to make ends meet...

Photoshop indeed!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
i just watch the video and I have to say there isn't any correlation between the video cast and the accused person..
i have to take a close look at the videotape.. The girl should sue whosoever may defame her person..

every steps taken by man to a higher level must come with challenges..

she will come out of this sincerely..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Ask4Info: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
charliboy654:

Abeg u get link to the video?

Check page 1 i posted the link there.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Flawlessangel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
7inches:
Aunty dat one no be photoshop ooo
Abeg forget mata.
I dnt know why u would engage in such shameful act and still allow urself in front of camera.
U definitetlyshot ur self in d leg

tell that to kim kardashian
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ExInferis(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zedoo:

Nooo I use aboniki mixed with soul mate hair cream.... Nor be "soon" oga do am today!!! Lol

Whoa there, Nessie.

Is someone starved?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Sweetrolly(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gkemz:
I believe her... When i read the news that circulated, i knew certainly it was a malicious scandal to destroy her good reputation. I'm happy she responded swiftly to clear the speculation.

you are as dumb as Nigeria or maybe blind
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by vincentjk(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

To be perfectly honest...in a very weird way...i like lesbos. Or rather, the idea fascinates me. I mean, i can't wrap my head around gays, how a man finds another man attractive. Heck i even wonder how women find men attractive.

But i can understand a woman finding another woman attractive cos the female physique is wired to be inherently attractive. And women are physical and emotional creatures.

Receive sense
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

interesting bless diversity

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Ignatio(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

If you're good with color grading and comping, you can do it. However there's a catch:

Movement.

Most comps are either chroma keys (green screen) to plate, or a CGI insertion that's animated.

For this video, if she insists that's her but composited into the video via editing, then we have to ask how the editor got the motion and angles right.

If it was a still image, we could say it was maybe from an existing pic in the perfect viewing angle.

But for an FMV? Come on, Miss Cucumber!

For your image to be so seamlessly composited must mean the editor got a full motion video of you in precisely the same motion and angles.

Nairaland boasts some of the most brilliant Nigerians you know.

Good point man. You are well versed in motion editing and graphics. Her advisers didn't try.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by DOOSNAS(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
7inches:
Aunty dat one no be photoshop ooo
Abeg forget mata.
I dnt know why u would engage in such shameful act and still allow urself in front of camera.
U definitetlyshot ur self in d leg
pls where can I see d video
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by seangy4konji: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am not holy. Most of our women are ashawos.

It's just like looking for a virgin in unilag.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by misscall247: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
edudguy:
This girl come my class one day come follow one guy contest for one post like that....see as the girl dey shine eh...Anyway some of my coursemates says its not her...others says she is the one...anyway na if school resume we go hear the real gist
is she still in schl?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by misscall247: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
ayamAgenius:
The only unbelievable thing about the video is that the cucumber abusing lady is fugly! She can't possibly be the Miss Anambra in circulation.

Except perhaps, the make-up version of that lady is Miss Anambra while the non make-up version as we see in the video is just a hoodrat trying to make ends meet...

Photoshop indeed!
Hahaha.........i tink d cucumber lady is her friend presently

from my view,she is d one BT we all ve pass.....so i wudnt condem her.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by misscall247: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
kaeycea:

i just watched it today by just typing " chidinma okeke " on youtube. Few minutes after watching, I went back and noticed that youtube has pulled video away for violeting thier policy on nudity.It's no longer in youtube again
is in my phone.....I dey rent m

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by misscall247: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:
Film editors can do it.
what abt d painted finger touchin d other girls leg

And do bf lez start using cucumber as intimacy gadget

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.