Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (123591 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by mynaijainfo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3421458/chidinma-okekes-video

Miss Anambra 2015 Says "Leaked Video Was Photoshoped", Fans React (Photos)

The Outgoing Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose leaked S*x Tape has gone viral on the internet has taken to her Instagram to deny the Video saying her face was imposed on an existing video and hence, should be Disregarded.

Her Fans who are disappointed at the development have left no stone un-turned as they Blast her for such an act.

See Statement released by the beauty queen 2 days ago and reactions below:

My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light.

I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination. I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you.

-Okeke Chidinma

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLwofAAB9rx/

Meanwhile, few hours ago, she wrote this

okeke_chidinma:

"Thank God the worse is over....it'll definitely end in praise."

http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/fans-react-miss-anambra-2015-denies-viral-video-photos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by mynaijainfo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by vani86: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oh please, miss cucumber 2016.

Since when do you photoshop a video, that video was as clear as i am reading nairaland right now. You bleeped up, apologise and dont make things worse

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by mynaijainfo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
. . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Flexherbal(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
vani86:
Oh please, miss cucumber 2016.

Since when do you photoshop a video, that video was as clear as i am reading nairaland right now. You bleeped up, apologise and dont make things worse
Let us see if she can prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg who get link to video??
Hahahahha

15 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2016
lol..DAT video clear die

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by brunofarad(m): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Madam is that why you ate that kind BIG cucumber ?

grin

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Rencent(m): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Very lame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by BarrElChapo(m): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2016
She's a big fat liar no LION .. I watched the video, she an effing lesbian..

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by finalbosss1(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2016
haha miss cucumber.. make she just commit sucide.. which expert wan photoshop dar kind tin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by deebrain(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Keep away from social media, things pertaining to the other room.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by 7inches: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Aunty dat one no be photoshop ooo
Abeg forget mata.
I dnt know why u would engage in such shameful act and still allow urself in front of camera.
U definitetlyshot ur self in d leg

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by BestySam(m): 1:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Please Where's the link to the video?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by chiraqDemon(m): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2016
No be photoshop na she de d video

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by McLove(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2016
This is what happens when you celebrate mediocrity!

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by princeonx: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin
The video is drunk my dear lol or maybe we now have videoshop

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by hyperflex(m): 1:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Feel bad for her. She let her hater get her

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Gkemz: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2016
I believe her... When i read the news that circulated, i knew certainly it was a malicious scandal to destroy her good reputation. I'm happy she responded swiftly to clear the speculation.

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2016
If Adekunle Gold cannot photoshop a video, I wonder who superimposed ur face on this video I saw this evening.

Aunty, if you want to lie, pls contact Mr lie Mohammed.

Mrs Cucumber

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by vicstar(m): 1:34am On Oct 22, 2016
I guess am gunna sit this one out
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by finalbosss1(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Gkemz:
I believe her... When i read the news that circulated, i knew certainly it was a scandal to destroy her good reputation. Thank God she responded swiftly to clear the speculation.

m juus looking at you

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by ayaside(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2016
"...Thank God the worse is now over", she said.That alone explains a lot.Chill with the damage control. Nobody holy pass but people ain't that stupid either.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by dreamworld: 1:35am On Oct 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by TheNextAce: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2016
undecided I pity the person that eventually ate that cucumber

But is this what goes on in the other room grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.