Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister (26512 Views)

I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. / Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Ezedon(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2016
The difference is clear, no need to ask
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by vinciprince(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2016
You and you people miss GEJ, stop saying we all
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

We All Miss GEJ cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by SirElaw(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

We need a dislike button on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by PapaBrowne(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
720 billion and we can't see any works going on.

Jonathan that you claim took all the money had works going on everywhere from renovation of all the nations airports to renewal of our railways to rebuilding roads across the country.

According to your pathetic administration,this is unprecedented, yet we no see am anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by DMerciful(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Where is the N720 billion in the economy? Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ayindejimmy(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2016
The fg is working extral hard to rescue the economy, maybe , largely due to the public criticisms.
it's time we focus same attention on state Governors. The only governor that's been bashed is Aregbe and we can all see how he rose to the occassion. States like Bayelsa just baffles me . It has the smallest population if LG and collects Fg allocation more Osun and the govt is still owing workers. But the people of the state are blind to that. its time every Nigerian keep their governors on their toes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by tot(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:

You miss the misappropriations of government revenue allocations that made the Federal Government under former President Goodluck Jonathan to owe federal civil servants arrears of unpaid salaries and his home state of Bayelsa is still owing government workers.

Doesn't blaming Jonathan get stale? Two years and counting and the country keeps retrogressing at a fast rate and you can type here with a clear conscience and not admit any failure on the part of this government? There is surely something wrong somewhere.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Princy13: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2016
and the only thing that was just keeping us up was the high oil price and the high oil price has been stripped away and we have been laid bare, so it is going to take a bit of time to recover.”

“I didn’t say six months, I have refused to give a date and what I have said consistently is that we have to invest in infrastructure to get growth back again.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by basingstoke: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2016
He is not, he is a dullard
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by hylyne(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
God why did you decide to curse this nation with Buhari....

I have never heard anything good about this man.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Omeokachie: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2016
When was the last time you shook his hand madam?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by danigbo(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari hates the south east. No ambassadorial nominee from the whole of imo state. Even when the governor ROCHAS okoroawusa is from APC!

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Ryabcool(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Finance minister Kemi Adeosun has dismissed insinuations of President Muhammadu Buhari being a hater of women even as she Friday said that the administration has pumped in the last four months pumped an unprecedented N720 billion to boost infrastructure.
my question is, where exactly did this 720 billion go into? Cos I haven't seen any impact in the anything. Any form of accountability anywhere? Can reports be published to show where and how the money was pumped and utilized?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Shymm3xx: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
The fact that you wear the badge of the Minister of Finance, yet you have been reduced to a mere auditor/parrot shows he's a misogynist.

Kemi is an idiot and this is one of the reasons why I don't mess with Yoruba chics and their owanbe mentality.

Anyway, iPod youts, henceforth, I hereby declare Kemi Adeosun a non-entity. You can drag her and pull her weave off if/when you want lol.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Okwyjesus(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2016
zakim:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-no-hater-women-adeosun-finance-minister/

l dont think this woman is thinking outside the box. How can you tie our destiny to global oil price. So if oil price remain the same, we will remain in recession.
You need on the spot policies and within months we will be out. Ahhhhhhhh! spending more time in damage control than thinking of policies.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

They called him clueless Not ME
just to let u knw ur are doing ur samdaddy more harm than good

Coz u only raise ur head once corruption is mentioned

Best guess samuel anyanwu=corruption

It will b easier for d likes of araraume to win imo than ur slowpoke samdaddy

Enough said
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by wadetaw202: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2016
dunkem21:
Nobody has accused the President of being a woman hater, Kemi.. It's actually a welcome 'comic relief' from the President.

This one wey the matter don pipe down, you come dey scratch am ..You go like the 'oda room' as I dey see you cheesy

It surprises me why people like you love to deceive yourselves sha. Buhari was asked in an interview and he confirmed what he said earlier that Aisha belongs to his sitting room, kitchen and other room. But here you are calling it a comic relief. How do you people feel each time you defend lies and deception self? It is even more disgusting when you defend what everybody knows to be lies.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by wadetaw202: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:

You miss the misappropriations of government revenue allocations that made the Federal Government under former President Goodluck Jonathan to owe federal civil servants arrears of unpaid salaries and his home state of Bayelsa is still owing government workers.

Kindly show me how buhari is better than Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=mastermaestro post=50410230][/quote]
You. Think is all about party or tribe?,,.practically speaking what has your saint corruption free president who wore a designers shoe worth 224k done since he became president...you better wake up and leave GEJ out of this issue...by 2019 we will measure the achievements of both
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Stanchez(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2016
GEJ was nt all that good nt the suffering then was accomodative, tell me abt now?....Human Killers
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by QuietHammer(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

Speak for yourself Mister
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by kennynelcon(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Arrant nonsense.
I have noticed that if you don't do as a girl wishes or wants she will totally term you a misogynist.
Last week i was arguing with a girl from USA and was trying to let her see reasons why I PREFER Trump to Hillary, omo the next thing she started talking about DJT harassment allegations, I was like so they didn't sue him since and he went on and won the GOP, then all of a sudden you come out with some voice clips and vids to tell me trash, her reply was: Oh you are a misogynist, I hate you and blocked me.
Lol I no send, no b she dey feed me.

The earlier females realize they need Gender Equity and not Equality for now, they better for them.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Max24: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:

Yes, me too. I now regret not voting for GEJ having seen how the person I voted for is running the country. I was better off under Jonathan than under Buhari and I was never in govt but there were opportunities but now no opportunities for u if u are not in govt. The hunger wey dey wire me nowadays is too much. Buharis cluelessness surpass that of Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2016
lustychima:
just to let u knw ur are doing ur samdaddy more harm than good

Coz u only raise ur head once corruption is mentioned

Best guess samuel anyanwu=corruption

It will b easier for d likes of araraume to win imo than ur slowpoke samdaddy

Enough said

grin grin more harm? I didn't mention you, but you mentioned me.....

Ararume can't rule Imo cool
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Shymm3xx: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2016
kennynelcon:
Arrant nonsense.
I have noticed that if you don't do as a girl wishes or wants she will totally term you a misogynist.
Last week i was arguing with a girl from USA and was trying to let her see reasons why I PREFER Trump to Hillary, omo the next thing she started talking about DJT harassment allegations, I was like so they didn't sue him since and he went on and won the GOP, then all of a sudden you come out with some voice clips and vids to tell me trash, her reply was: Oh you are a misogynist, I hate you and blocked me.
Lol I no send, no b she dey feed me.

The earlier females realize they need Gender Equity and not Equality for now, they better for them.

Based on what you posted - you're not a misogynist. The biitch is just one of these crazed wannabe feminists who just think any guy that doesn't pander to them, or say what they want to hear is a misogynist. You ought to have told her to go fvck herself with a cucumber like the dyke biitches on the thread that has been trending since yesterday on NL. grin

However, BooHarry is a certified misogynist. For him to say what he said in a professional setting and full public glare - that shows he sees his wife as a slave. And how Kemi has been treated thus far as a mere auditor also adds credence to it, specially in a professional setting where you ought to give people free hands to do what they were employed to do.

Two different things.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by omokab: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:

don't mind confuse set of people. Many civil servant were been owed of their promotion arrears and other entitlement. My promotion arrears since 2012 is still pending up to date despite all increase in revenue during jonathanthethief government. But I can't blame them they are all kids and lack common ideas. In 2014 december efcc said they don't have up to 1m in their account for operation, how would you expect such an institution to do a good job. Many government MDA's like that.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Missonas(f): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Should this be an issue in this day and age? Are we going forward or backward? Why im i even asking the obvious?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by kennynelcon(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Based on what you posted - you're not a misogynist. The biitch is just one of these crazed wannabe feminists who just think any guy that doesn't pander to them, or say what they want to hear is a misogynist. You ought to have told her to go fvck herself with a cucumber like the dyke biitches on the thread that has been trending since yesterday on NL. grin

However, BooHarry is a certified misogynist. For him to say what he said in a professional setting and full public glare - that shows he sees his wife as a slave. And how Kemi has been treated thus far as a mere auditor also adds credence to it, specially in a professional setting where you ought to give people free hands to do what they were employed to do.

Two different things.

Lol oga you harsh
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by teampregar(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Orikinla:

Bros, Bayelsa state government has paid teachers salaries oh, i live in bayelsa and i can boldly tell u that school activites are now going on since last week.. Next time wen u wan spread propaganda just to defend dis Buhari government make u do small research...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by skales67(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2016
This daft woman again!
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by LastProphet: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Onyiilugo:
“We have released about N720 billion in about four months and that is the highest ever and we are still going to do more in investing in infrastructure because that is what has held Nigeria back.”
Hope onitsha enugu express road is among the infrastructure because that road is already a dead trap

why are u bringing it up again? didn't the hero of democracy do that road? after ruling for 6 yrs? am sure he forgot so pls go and remind him am sure him, dasuki, fayose and ffk can finally tar the road for the most bigoted and delude ethnic group in Africa
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by nairathan78: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
So this morning i told my wife to go to the other room and i was surprise to see her in the bathroom. Only for me to go to the bedroom. Buhari other room na 1 chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.