Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Misses Her Jamjam And Is Optimistic About Going International - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Misses Her Jamjam And Is Optimistic About Going International (630 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Misses Her Jamjam And Is Optimistic About Going International by Moss9ja(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mavin Record's queen, Tiwa Savage shared a photo on IG with her lovely son Jamil Balogun captioned:

"I miss my JamJam ... Mummy is coming home soon"

She also told Premium Times on Tuesday that she does not want to forget her Nigerian roots as the tendency to do so will manifest.
Source: https://www.moss9ja.com

Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Misses Her Jamjam And Is Optimistic About Going International by wablex(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol my own candid opinion I reli don't like far relationship BTW a mods and her child in respective of ya occupation

(1) (Reply)

Emilia Clarke And Photos That You Have Never Seen / Musicians,timaya, Has Joined The Exclusive List Of GLO Brand Ambassadors / Checkout This Flavour And Omawumi Photos At Glo Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.