Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! (4610 Views)

Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Submit Your Url To This Site, And Get Quality Backlinks There / How To Get Backlinks For Your Blog By Commenting On Other Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by dollarprincess(f): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Firmlogger:
Just started creating yours. You will notice the difference when next google crawls your site ...Happy blogging
wow thanks so so much i really appriciate
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by amakoro(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Amarachia..com

A wedding blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by DoyenExchange: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Blog is www.justyblog.com. Thanks very much.
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by uhiochris1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hey Hey!

I want to Help ..

I will create quality backlinks for you for free.

With quality backlinks linking to your blog,you tend to get indexed in search engines often and you tend to get a lot of traffic from it especially when you use keywords.

The backlinks consists of Creating a backlink for you from .edu sites, .gov sites ,High page ranks ..etc
So am create backlinks for your site.

Google sees backlinks as votes to your site and the more backlinks you have the more google will think your page is Important

So it's for free and I know you guys love free things.
I'm excited because my aunt just delivered a baby boy.

So let's catch the fun together.

Drop your blog url's like this :

www.yoursite.com
Blogging tips or Tech blog

Congrats to your aunt......

Here is mine www.ihealthng.com health and fitness

www.tophotlyrics..com song lyrics

Thank you
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by ayufun: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Saaltechs: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Saaltechs: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
www.saaltechs.com Free browsing and Tech Blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by SunFlow(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hey Hey!

I want to Help ..

With quality backlinks linking to your blog,you tend to get indexed in search engines often and you tend to get a lot of traffic from it especially when you use keywords.

The backlinks consists of Creating a backlink for you from .edu sites, .gov sites ,High page ranks ..etc

Google sees backlinks as votes to your site and the more backlinks you have the more google will think your page is Important

www.yoursite.com

hello firmlogger,
my site is www.xtrimlaughs.com
talks about making money online in nigeria and other articles.
thanks for your selfless work
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by ikoscar(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2016
www.oscarleeblog.com
Tech and school News Blog with Blogging Tips and How TOs
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by leksmedia: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Firmlogger this sounds amazing. Thanks www.businessmopol.com - your number business and entrepreneur blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Faithdamy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Firmlogger, pls message me : omotosho998@gmail.com
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by simpledone2020: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Simpledone.tk
entertainment
Firmlogger:
Hey Hey!

I want to Help ..

www.yoursite.com
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by flavourway: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
www.flavourway..com the entertainment zone
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by hahn(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
@ firmlogger

www.surestakes.com
sport bet predictions

Can you do this for a fee as well? I am willing to pay to have quality backlinks from major Nigerian sites and blogs
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahn:
@ firmlogger

www.surestakes.com
sport bet predictions

Can you do this for a fee as well? I am willing to pay to have quality backlinks from major Nigerian sites and blogs
If You Wish
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by hahn(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
If You Wish

OK. Let me use this your free gig as a test run.

You can send the links to surestakes16@gmail.com after completion.

Then we can talk business
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahn:

OK. Let me use this your free gig as a test run.
You can send the links to surestakes16@gmail.com after completion.
Then we can talk business
wah I do is to create quality backlinks .. So wah do you mean by sending you links
And their are some blogs before you,so it takes time
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by hahn(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
wah I do is to create quality backlinks ..
So wah do you mean by sending you links

And their are some blogs before you,so it takes time

Usually, after creating backlinks I am supposed to get the links to what you have created. At least this is how it works on fiverr or seoclerks.

Let me know when it gets to my turn
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahn:

Usually, after creating backlinks I am supposed to get the links to what you have created. At least this is how it works on fiverr or seoclerks.

Let me know when it gets to my turn
Alright .. This is not Fiverr .. This is Nairaland.
So I know very well I created quality for these bloggers 'ere. Buh sending them Links too .. That's a waste of time.. I don't even care to know the name of the site,where the backlinks are coming from.. They'll all find out when they use a legible online backlinks tool checker or Semrush..
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by hahn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
Alright .. This is not Fiverr .. This is Nairaland.
So I know very well I created quality for these bloggers 'ere. Buh sending them Links too .. That's a waste of time.. I don't even care to know the name of the site,where the backlinks are coming from.. They'll all find out when they use a legible online backlinks tool checker or Semrush..

Lol. Ok ma
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Pikazo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
www.coxslot.

It's a tech blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by techinfong: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Firmlogger:
ah ah.. 3 blogs? ... will consume my time! buh i will do it

techinfo.com.ng
techblog for adsense,telecoms,seo
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Revolva(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
take from my signature...pls

thanks
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Naijatalktalk(m): 12:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Amebosquare.com

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and Confirm Amebo!!!

Sorry can you share your contact so we can chat on whatsapp please!!! (08096606916)

Firmlogger:
Hey Hey!

I want to Help ..

www.yoursite.com
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Favorite1: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
www.brothersandsisterskeeper..com

Network marketing blog
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by chimoskyg(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
www.latestandtrending.com

News, Education, entertainment jobs

Thank you
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by Obagoblog(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Hope am not late..

www.obagoblog.com

smartphones review

I will pay for your service if I see the result.
Thanks
Re: I Will Help You Create Quality Backlinks For your Site For Free!! by SunFlow(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2016
haba firmlogger we are waiting ooo. please dont forget us ooo
thanks for your kind guesture

www.xtrimlaughs.com

articles, project topics and materials, news, gossip, etc grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Post Video On Nairaland / We Sell Youtube Views At $1/1000 / Drop Your Twitter Handles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.