Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. (1021 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters / Why Is Buhari More Concerned Bout How Media Portray Him Than The Economy / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by DrRasheed: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2016
If there is no news, they creates it. If someone say I hate banana they will report as the exit of banana in the market arena.
Using catchy phrases to make headlines.

Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2016
grin
Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by agwom(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by saintfellow(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2016
The only news channel i follow to the core in this world are aljazeral and press TV..
the rest are liars.

1 Like

Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by Danzakidakura(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2016
saintfellow:
The only news channel i follow to the core in this world are aljazeral and press TV..
the rest are liars.
watch it you are a terrorist in the making,if you will listen to press TV.

2 Likes

Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by slimthugchimee(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2016
truth
Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by saintfellow(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Danzakidakura:
watch it you are a terrorist in the making,if you will listen to press TV.
lmao press TV is the best news channel, when you follow their documentaries you will learn a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Journalism died with the advent of blogging

1 Like

Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by bennymark(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2016
I doubt their difference, they all do a bad reporting Job

Remember a German journalist recently had to throw shades on I thin TheCable for calling $18M $18Billion.

News must just dey weda na true or lie. Infact, there is a PR group on twitter that specializes in broadcasting propaganda and fake new, bad part is they have a huge follow base

Proudlyngwa:
Journalism died with the advent of blogging
Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
I doubt their difference, they all do a bad reporting Job

Remember a German journalist recently had to throw shades on I thin TheCable for calling $18M $18Billion.

News must just dey weda na true or lie. Infact, there is a PR group on twitter that specializes in broadcasting propaganda and fake new, bad part is they have a huge follow base

I agree with you that their are a few good ones, but what percentage.
Percentage of blogs to actual website is 80 to 20, and 50% of the websites are biased and sensational.
Unbiased journalism is dying and dying fast.
Re: How Media Houses Reports News Nowadays. by Nazacent: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2016
100 likes! Today is my birthday.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Was Bold To Claim 'he Bought Weapons' Unlike ''anonymous Military Sources' / [UPDATED] Ondo: Mimiko Alerts Buhari Of Imminent Danger. / “onojie Of Uromi Apologises, Makes Peace With Betty Okoebor” — Gloria Adagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.