Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood (1698 Views)

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? / Will You Pay To Watch A Nigerian Cinema Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by worldbest(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hi all,in this thread,we will be watching the tv show called "True Blood" and discussing the serie here.I will provided links to sites where you can watch it.

Please note:
The links posted here may become dead after sometime and i do not have power over them,but i will try my best to get other links.

Poster:
[img]http://4.bp..com/_1q4To42vUeg/SuIVBssd1YI/AAAAAAAAAP0/Gp8_jh67ky4/s400/trb.png[/img]

Plot:
Following the creation of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) is a telepath and waitress at Merlotte's in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, owned by Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), a shapeshifter—though this secret is kept hidden. One night, Sookie meets Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year-old vampire who has returned to Bon Temps following the death of his last remaining relative. As she cannot hear his thoughts, she finds it easy to be in his company and, over the first season, the two become romantically involved.
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
U shoulda done this like 5 months ago.

Many of us have finished season 2. . . . . .
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by worldbest(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

U shoulda done this like 5 months ago.

Many of us have finished season 2. . . . . .

Thats true, i've already started,let me just do it for those who just got started
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by worldbest(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2009
Season 1:Episode 10

I Don't Wanna Know
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by mohawkchic(f): 2:48am On Oct 24, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Its on season 2 already! I'm yet to watch the first episodes of season 1 i recorded. . . [/size]
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by iice(f): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hope you find it MC. But if you don't i will look for a link for you. Just not today grin Too tired smiley

Love this show. Of course my 6th husband is in it grin
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by mohawkchic(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=13pt]~I've got a bit of catching up to do on my recorded programes. . i've got caught up in watching Box sets of Series i havent watched before on HBO,CBS,WarnerTv. .I'm spoilt for choice yet i've only got limited time before the rental runs out on them. . .

~Currenting watching "MoonLight" Another Vampire Series,says it was voted Poeple's Choice Best Series in 2008. . .

~I prolly will get round to watching the first 4 episodes of "Trueblood" by this week end![/size]
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by iice(f): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2009
Yeah Moonlight was great. Sucked that they killed the show.
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by mohawkchic(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=13pt]~Oh Please tell me there's a season 2 at least?! sad I finished watching it last night. . .[/size]
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by iice(f): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2009
Nah it stops at season 1. . .The Sonata is the last episode. Isn't Mick St. John divine? cheesy Though i have a thing for Josef Kostan tongue You should try Blood Ties. Not so good on the cinematography but the dialogue is awesome. Very funny and Henry Fitzroy is kiss
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by martinkem(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2009
i have got the remaining episodes of season 2 for download on here
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by Najapwinez: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
i Love tru blood! smiley
Re: Lets Watch A Serie: True Blood by mohawkchic(f): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2009
iice:

Nah it stops at season 1. . .The Sonata is the last episode. Isn't Mick St. John divine? cheesy Though i have a thing for Josef Kostan tongue You should try Blood Ties. Not so good on the cinematography but the dialogue is awesome. Very funny and Henry Fitzroy is kiss

[size=13pt]~Gutted!!

~Isnt he Just!! Any other series he's in on? grin

~Will look if i've got Blood Ties on Demand. . Ta kiss [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favorite Nigerian Tv Show/programs Now: / Gulder Ultimate Search 7 / War Room Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.