Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) (43426 Views)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Such people only pray for darkness to come so they can go out. They will be sleeping by now
bayonino:
This world is over!
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
bayonino:
ode! Is this play?
u have no sense, after working ur ass off in the day why won't u relax and have fun in the night club? why am i replying to a senseless comment
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Areef7:
Agba awo to fi ase mu omi. Davido baba. I hail you

hypeman ...
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by tohtoh: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Delicious22:
Look at the lady in the second pics.

She don use bleaching cream destroy her complexion.

Her fingers be like roasted plantain.

BTW, what's the meaning of that bullshit he's doing? Will the pouring of the wine wash his sins away?
lol...(miss eye gauge) na Davido dem be say make you look o[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Delicious22: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
tohtoh:
lol...(miss eye gauge) na Davido dem be say make you look o[size=8pt][/size]
Na only davido dey the pinshure
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
It will always be joker, where people buy casket of drinks just to show off, meteeeeew
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
If you reside or visits benin city and you havent been to club joker before, you are on a long thing.
Oga where is it in benin?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
cekhoe:
It will always be joker, where people buy casket of drinks just to show off, meteeeeew
Which one is jokers?...ah came 2 benin last month and nobody told me abt it
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Towncrier007:
hahaha davido reminds me of when pdp was ruling. lol
btw o no be yahoo men dem be that?
And did anyone notice the first picture, abeg na rock that guy dey rock Davido.... I smell 14yrs.

Really?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
olumzzz:

Oga where is it in benin?
At Limit Road (Godwin Abbey Way), same road where cillicon valley and corporate affairs commission are both located. It's a 5-10mins walk from limit junction, sapele road.
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
olumzzz:

You were with the wrong niggaz when you came to Benin. There is no happening guy in Benin that doesn't know JOKER. But, you must be ready to spend hell. Burna Boy was in joker last month and the gate fee was a table of drinks worth 100k and above.
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by desire19a: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by josh123(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2016
New commer here ;DNew commer here
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2016
StevenJay01:
is this a club or bar? Benin no try at all. i cant take a piss here not to talk of balling
Lmao
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by StevenJay01(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Etinosajay:

If you want to ball, go to the football field and play ball. This one right here is a club and clearly people in there are having fun.

You dey Lagos no mean say every other place Na bush. I too know.

I am not a lagos dude. But where i rock with my pals,obviously that olosho in one of those pixs cant make d cleaners list. Am sorry if u re from benin but i will rather stop at a jedi joint than waste a dime in dat pub
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

At Limit Road (Godwin Abbey Way), same road where cillicon valley and corporate affairs commission are both located. It's a 5-10mins walk from limit junction, sapele road.
I saw it wen i went 2 CAC..think its b4 CAC...bt i ddnt knw dat it was a beta club
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I saw it wen i went 2 CAC..think its b4 CAC...bt i ddnt knw dat it was a beta club...doesn't look all dat 4rm outside
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
olumzzz:

it's a club, check the pictures thier logo and name is on the pictures
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
cekhoe:
it's a club, check the pictures thier logo and name is on the pictures
Yea...Seen...U stay in benin?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
StevenJay01:

I am not a lagos dude. But where i rock with my pals,obviously that olosho in one of those pixs cant make d cleaners list. Am sorry if u re from benin but i will rather stop at a jedi joint than waste a dime in dat pub

We know your type.

You can move on now, you've been noticed.
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
olumzzz:

Yea...Seen...U stay in benin?
yes
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
StevenJay01:
is this a club or bar? Benin no try at all. i cant take a piss here not to talk of balling
keep forming mumu,can you even afford that wine?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
olumzzz:

I saw it wen i went 2 CAC..think its b4 CAC...bt i ddnt knw dat it was a beta club...doesn't look all dat 4rm outside
its before CAC, CAC is down the road.
Yeah, you are kinda right, it looks small and not worth the hype looking from outside but the inside is large and the club activity is one amongst many.
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
wandeykul:
keep forming mumu,can you even afford that wine?
lol
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
StevenJay01:

What is this thing saying?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by olumzzz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
cekhoe:
yes
Nice...wat u say abt taking me around town wen next am in benin?
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Delicious22:
Look at the lady in the second pics.

She don use bleaching cream destroy her complexion.

Her fingers be like roasted plantain.

R

BTW, what's the meaning of that bullshit he's doing? Will the pouring of the wine wash his sins away?

Seriously, our youths can amaze with.their.fake lives..
Re: Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2016
olumzzz:

Nice...wat u say abt taking me around town wen next am in benin?
I can't, sorry, just go through this thread, there are other people who can help you with that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.