Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) (16605 Views)

UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by linearity: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why is Ecobank using unpaid cheap labor to tarnish their image.

Ask staff to adorn company logo and work on their otherwise work free day and not compensated is slave labor.

If ecobank wants to be taken seriously about their care for the environment, they should invest some of their own money in the endeavor.
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by smogup: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abegi make dem go clean okoko before I talk anything
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Isn't Allen avenue a gathering place for ashawos ??

Buhari will not be happy about this

Dude you are so funny....hahaha
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by nwajesus12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
nice
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by Kala11(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Walk for a sustainable environment at the VI

Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by babybrace(f): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

How much do you have in your Eco bank account ??
3 thousand naira
It's none of your business how much i have i have in my account
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by babybrace(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bank450:

Oya, it's your turn to give back, as a loyal customer
I will
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by Iamnoah(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
contract staff doing contract cleaning....

una try chichini
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sterling bank did it first
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rubbish! there is no way bank staffs should be made to clean street, it's not their job the council should get the appropriate Authorities to clean the street.
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by ahmbal(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sterling Bank has been doing this in all states since 2013,different locations every month, these ones dey in front of your their branch dey pose, Kati Kati...... Well all of them nah the same sha
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by ogaprime(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
shogotermies:

which mile 13,they should rather go to Bariga,and some other slums in lagos

Correct, at least they flex inside AC through out working hours, monday to saturday...make dem go clean am oo... But bros, mile12 market needs their quick banking attention
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by Bamz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
ogaprime:
they never do anything, they should go to mile12 grin cool

I was thinking the same thing lol.
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
make them come clean my toilet
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by ogaprime(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bamz:

I was thinking the same thing lol.

Please don't mind them jare, they are using style to lure potential customers while they pick pure water sachet and sweet wrapper
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by afolakemi: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
linearity:
Why is Ecobank using unpaid cheap labor to tarnish their image.

Ask staff to adorn company logo and work on their otherwise work free day and not compensated is slave labor.

If ecobank wants to be taken seriously about their care for the environment, they should invest some of their own money in the endeavor.

I am sure you don't understand what you are writting. First, go and ask to know the meaning of CSR. Then you will understand that staff were not coerced to do the cleaning and mind you I believe the street cleaning is not done on a daily basis. Abeg...
Re: Ecobank Staff Cleaning Allen Avenue. (pics) by linearity: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
afolakemi:

I am sure you don't understand what you are writting. First, go and ask to know the meaning of CSR. Then you will understand that staff were not coerced to do the cleaning and mind you I believe the street cleaning is not done on a daily basis. Abeg...
They don't have to be coerced, off course they work for Ecobank, it is suicidal for any staff to say no, especially now that alternate jobs are near non-existent.

Yes, I know what Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is and I have done it before and each the coy gives me a paid leave to do it, because it enhances the image of the company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Envy From Co-workers Or Colleagues? / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul / Structural Engineering Forum : Lets Get Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.