Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite (38142 Views)

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
sorry you are married. We need Single ladies tears
grin grin grin abi o
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
tino22:
NIGERIANS must we compromised everything in our lives, we are the most religious but our behavior varies.. #SERIOUSLY It amazes me how we can be all hating and praying.. To me that's why the sufferings are much.. AM not saying anything bad contrary to opinions, but lets be grateful and appreciative to ourselves, extending to our friends and family. The perspective this political errors have taken us have affected us to love one another including me.. PLEASE Lets preach love to one another. #ADVISE
Actually you're right tbh
What's wrong with this just being a case of Paul Okoye being touched by the love one of his fans has for him. . . and in return a decision to just help her out for being a factor in the reunion. People might just scoff at it but seriously if I have any form of disagreement with my brother and a stranger I've never met sheds tears, begging us to make up, I will feel very touched.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by kuchikau1: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
jbaby265:
Why all this..to me this is attention seeking or better still wannabe celeb
Instead of u to be hapi for her. U are pained. Maybe u tink say ur dirty smelling mensturating toto go attract every man. Na only foolish pple go dey attracted to toto sinking gals likke u.

#nooffensebutfact#
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by kuchikau1: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
jbaby265:
Why all this..to me this is attention seeking or better still wannabe celeb

Instead of u to be hapi for her. U are pained. Maybe u tink say ur dirty smelling mensturating toto go attract every man. Na only foolish pple go dey attracted to toto sinking gals likke u.

#nooffensebutfact#
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by kuchikau1: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
NegeduGrace:
that was what the stunt was all about duo

Are u menstruating?
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Ozumba1: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg who wan take me out, I don ready finish o
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by justmenoni: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wasn't that the initial REASON ?
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by creativity4real: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dyt:
Nairalanders

Pls who can I cry for that would send me #bankalert

cry cry cry
send lol
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by creativity4real: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
sorry you are married. We need Single ladies tears
oh i should have known!fenks 4 the info! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by creativity4real: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
greggng:
Nairalanders am crying now. One of you should help me too. Let that kind person ask me for my bank acct now. I tap into that miracle now
ole! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by ufenemofe: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nairalander pls I need help on hw to recharge my phone via my bank account; each time I enter d UBA given code which is *919* d amount # wit my account details accurately supplied nd enter d 4 digit pin dey required from me , the response I always got is ; SCHEME CODE NOT PERMITTED. d truth of d matter is dat I dont known wat dey meant by dat SCHEME CODE.pls i need ur help sir/ma.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by ufenemofe: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
pls o make una no fall my hand o, I still dey wait on d phone recharge via bank account issues oo
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by kenoz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Crying too don dey pay. No more trekking
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Bigajeff(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Alert #otherroom grin more alert, check my signature
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Obason22(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
women, eeh run for ur life
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by fortunechy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
CRY N GET BANKALERT
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Adedayo97(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm is dat all hmm no cassava intake
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by greggng: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Nerobella(f): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
make I go prepare for my own cry ooo...
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by TrollTrap: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Fml she looks like two different people shocked makeup been doing madness since time Imo river
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Mann11: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Any girl that dare cry for me to make up wit my gf go receive Thunder instead of money
Rotflmao. Ma nigga, you are crazily creative.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Lindaphillps000(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cry for buhari, him go send you banknalert for the other room.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by olisaEze(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm! Baby did ur boobies grow bigger? cool
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Very soon,u go hear toto alert too
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Any girl that dare cry for me to make up wit my gf go receive Thunder instead of money
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Oge Okoye's New Look / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.