Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President (38223 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by stephenduru: 4:04pm On May 13, 2018
New president of Sierra Leone,Julius Maada Bio,
was inaugurated yesterday.Davido performed at the inauguration/dinner.He took to social media to share the news and wrote...

'Congratulations Your Excellency President Julius Maada Bio , The New President of The beautiful Country of Sierra Leone . I also want to say a big Thank you to the First Lady of Sierra Leone Her Excellency Mrs Fatima Jabbe-Bio for the invite to Grace this wonderful Event . Also present was the Newly Elected President of Liberia His Excellency President George Manneh Weah I cant Wait to visit LIBERIA God bless you sir. I am really excited about Our new African leaders Coming in. God Bless Africa'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/davido-performs-inaugurationdinner-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by decatalyst(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2018
Dude is balling hard.

His performances are full of energy.

52 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
abeg make una still gada here o. if u don taya for davido chioma

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Chine12(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
30 Billion

8 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by onyiibest(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2018
guy making � �

5 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Ahmed0336(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2018
Many peeps are hating on chioma-davido thread. Well, here is good news chioma no dey dis one grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by carpmam: 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
Did he perform assurance for them?
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by okomile(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Yeligray(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
This guy has gone to places that buhari haven't

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
undecided and so?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by myners007: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
Obo, May u soar higher

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by crestedaguiyi: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
More money .

But seriously, considering his kind if music, what did he sing at the inauguration of a countries president

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by mosho2good: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
Wen ever I see Buhari on my Television I open my purse and check if my PVC is still there�

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Yeligray(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
OfficialDad:
undecided and so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by thesicilian: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Yeligray:
This guy has gone to places that buhari haven't
... Buhari hasn't.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Martzki: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
ok. Meanwhile Salah finally scored 32 and shined his 32. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Hemanwel(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
'Like' for Davido, 'Share' for Wizzy.

64 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Why the noise naaa. The same Davido performed at my son's naming ceremony last week.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by StarUp: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Davido, I just hope while you're out there hustling someone is not taking care of your Chioma's *coughs* in his room?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by gurunlocker: 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
This guy dey try sha, for someone that come from a very rich family....

7 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by bedspread: 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
stephenduru:
I am really excited about Our new African leaders Coming in. God Bless Africa'

Words on Marble by Davido...

We Here are Eagerly and Ernestly waiting for our Own... We can't wait for the New leader

7 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
When God says YES,,,,,,no man can say NO!

More blessings,,,bro

Lord, I no mind such fame oocheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by miqos02(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
OK k
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by TheNigerianMan: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Nice one from the Baddest, he has risen to international levels and will rise higher

Omo Baba Lowo

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
More money for Chioma
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Wetin concern me, all Nairalanders I need your help, just check https://www.nairaland.com/4502401/webmasters-please-me-review-website
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
Yeligray

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Luukasz(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
Oohhh frog voice again!
Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by tectonotimes: 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmm!!! This boy is known worldwide. Well, I thank God for him. It is the Lord's doing. More power to his elbow. Do you want to go into export business? Click on the first link on my signature

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President by Luukasz(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
This guy dey try sha, for someone that come from a very rich family....
What is this one saying kilo fe so gan gan.. kini koko oro na.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna & Ooni To Build A Tourist Resort In Ife / Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) / Adaeze Oputa Stuns In Thread Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.