Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Mr Ibu Supports Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Supports Buhari (869 Views)

Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by JoSaintiago: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2016
I will support Buhari for his action against Nigeria Judiciary ,when issue of Buhari's certificate came up, No judge was serious to prosecute Buhari,when IPOB members where killed, No judge talked about it, when Nnamdi KANU was guiltless, No judge talk about it, When Dasuki was granted Bail even in ECOWAS Court, No Judge talked about it,When Shitte Muslim where killed in Kaduna No judge talked about it, what about the killings in Nimbo and Agatu? No judge talked about it, Margaret was killed in kano while preaching No judge talked about it, all the arrested boko haram members where released by Buhari, No judge talked about it, 2015 general election nko? No judge talked about it,
As Nigerian Judiciary failed to jail Buhari let Buhari jail them......i give him my 100% Support on this one

Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by realglobe: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Another dimension

Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by freeze001(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Ibu should not create the impression of ignorance now. Judges do not, by virtue of their profession, comment on contentious national issues that are likely to come before them for adjudication because that is a ground for bias as having formed an opinion.

I believe the case of the certificate drama was discontinued by the litigant. Even though he was clearly intimidated and fear of harm he capitulated but no judge can insist on continuing when the applicant appears to have voluntarily withdrawn. Kanu was granted unconditional release but d FG has disregarded same. In fact Ademola is suffering for that action today.

I understand Ibu's pain but he cannot afford to display this level of ignorance.
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by Edunwa302(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2016
JoSaintiago:
I will support Buhari for his action against Nigeria Judiciary ,when issue of Buhari's certificate came up, No judge was serious to prosecute Buhari,when IPOB members where killed, No judge talked about it, when Nnamdi KANU was guiltless, No judge talk about it, When Dasuki was granted Bail even in ECOWAS Court, No Judge talked about it,When Shitte Muslim where killed in Kaduna No judge talked about it, what about the killings in Nimbo and Agatu? No judge talked about it, Margaret was killed in kano while preaching No judge talked about it, all the arrested boko haram members where released by Buhari, No judge talked about it, 2015 general election nko? No judge talked about it,
As Nigerian Judiciary failed to jail Buhari let Buhari jail them......i give him my 100% Support on this one
On target
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:
Ibu should not create the impression of ignorance now. Judges do not, by virtue of their profession, comment on contentious national issues that are likely to come before them for adjudication because that is a ground for bias as having formed an opinion.

I believe the case of the certificate drama was discontinued by the litigant. Even though he was clearly intimidated and fear of harm he capitulated but no judge can insist on continuing when the applicant appears to have voluntarily withdrawn. Kanu was granted unconditional release but d FG has disregarded same. In fact Ademola is suffering for that action today.

I understand Ibu's pain but he cannot afford to display this level of ignorance.

My sis why do you support corrupt people ?

You always run away from thread that is so obvious

That some criminals embezzled our common wealth
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
I hope heavily armed DSS agents will storm this clown's home and transfer him to Abuja for grilling and questioning. How can he dare to criticize buhari's arrest of Judges in a sarcastic way? If mr ibu is not dealth with, other nollywood actors will start speaking and it's an insult to the presidency. Buhari should order the arrest of this man so others can keep quiet
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by realglobe: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

My sis why do you support corrupt people ?

You always run away from thread that is so obvious

That some criminals embezzled our common wealth
https://www.nairaland.com/3422458/time-rally-around-fani-kayode

you attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I hope heavily armed DSS agents will storm this clown's home and transfer him to Abuja for grilling and questioning. How can he dare to criticize buhari's arrest of Judges in a sarcastic way? If mr ibu is not dealth with, other nollywood actors will start speaking and it's an insult to the presidency. Buhari should order the arrest of this man so others can keep quiet

Why are you suprised bro ?

Na dem

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
realglobe:

https://www.nairaland.com/3422458/time-rally-around-fani-kayode

you attention is needed here

We condemn criminals even if na our family members

We can't rally around criminals

We don't celebrate criminals
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Seems like Buhari's supporters are those who support dictatorship. I doubt if they realise that the constitution guaranntees everyone freedom of speech
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
continue to tell them we are at ur back
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by Young03(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
DURING AN INTERVIEW WITH MR IBU ON DREAM FM ENUGU, MR IBU SAID HE IS NOT ON FACEBOOK, FRAUDSTERS USED HIS NAME TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT

SO THAT WRITE UP THERE IA NOT FROM JOHN OKAFOR (MR IBU)

SOMEONE IS JUST PASSING A MESSAGE USING HIS NAME...

SHALOM!!!!
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by freeze001(f): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So nobody should talk again and sarcasm is now an offence? Please stop this sycophancy. You are the kind of person that will gladly play the part of a turncoat and saboteur in the name of eye service kai!
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by vicatrix(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Lets kill freedom of Speech in Nigeria, Then the Northerns will be happy. If anything he mentioned wasn't true pls prosecute him but if not you should be in jail.
Re: Mr Ibu Supports Buhari by DabuIIIT: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
you can go and arrest him..pathetic hypocrite calling for southern unity. The gods shall surely not spare deceivers and betraying traitors like u who are wolves in sheep clothing..darkness posing as light.. *spits

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Biography And Age / PHOTOS: Meet The Newly Crowned 40th Miss Nigeria, Chioma Obiadi / MMM Must Come Back Trends On Twitter ( Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.