Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36226 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Themandator: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Okaakoko:

glo for heavy download? Oga mi, you are on your own o. to download ordinary 50mb, your phone go be like boiling ring. and it will take you nothing less than 30minutes. except at nights.

That's not my experience.. I use glo and it works fine.. .. Your area is your challenge...i live in Calabar
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by princechiemekam(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..
Boss abeg pass me hands make I crack dis company beside ma home wifi

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by sauceEEP(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Mtn 1000 for 3gb? and am here wasting 1000 for just 1gb on etisalat. Wow! Please i need the code for subscription.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Dreyl(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
MTN 50gig for 2 months, that's 20k.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Jonzingmaster(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.

how does it work?cos i'm presently using MTN 1.5G for 1k
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Okaakoko(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Themandator:

That's not my experience.. I use glo and it works fine.. .. Your area is your challenge...i live in Calabar
Yes, I was talking of my area. in fact my compound.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Gee12(f): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Pls code for d 3kg for 1000
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by ikorodureporta: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2016
The message i got from MTNN:

''Fantastic news! Upgrade your SIM to a 4G SIM today and we will reward you with 5GB cheesy of FREE data INSTANTLY! Hurry up, there's little time left!''

*HOW TRUE IS IT??
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
mtn 1k for 3gb (double data) not enough though for normal usage. my android must chop
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by BlindAngel: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
dollarprincess:

u not only a tweaker I personally will call u a guru also a computer geek I love that
Chaiii this girl, you be albino abi you be normal girl. No offence an just confused tho.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.

Abeg wats the code for airtel 1G for N100 wkend plan?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:

pls how can one sub airtel 1G for N100 on weekends plan?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by akereconfi: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
I don't know if Glo is ripping me off my data or what. Getting close to 30Gig in less than a month. And mind you, i subscribed on the 6th of October

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

Which government House?
Owerri?

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2016
E-robber u be
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
what is the code to sub?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by oluwatozil(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
@Youngstunna abeg u fit teach me how 2 break wlan?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by buchilino(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
MTN 3GB for N1000 with some night plans to reduce usage on my sub

PLZ HOW DO I GET DAT PLAN.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by darlingnuel(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2016
sauceEEP:
Mtn 1000 for 3gb? and am here wasting 1000 for just 1gb on etisalat. Wow! Please i need the code for subscription.
Guy over wastage dey worry you. You can even get glo 3.2gb @850naira
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by clerkent(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2016
immanuelobodo:

bro it selects sim I have a sim that does it the sim is 5years old and I have been searching for other sim that is capable of doing it but I haven't if u want to know the sim on the back they write Zain on the back not airtel so search hard with me
bros my own they write it vmobile been using it since 2007 will it work
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by crowther15(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mine is N1000 for 3gb (MTN)
my man..... abeg i no understand ooo.... hw wuld i subsribe for this..... mtn 1k for 3g
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by musa7m(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Airtime 200 for 2GB (for my infinxi) etisalat 1000 for 3GB for my blackberry
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...

Bro how do you go about using Hydra and Cane? Can I pm u?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by darlingnuel(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Gee12:
Pls code for d 3kg for 1000
3kg ni, 3pounds ko! I didn't know data is now measured in kilograms of weight grin
However, the mtn 3gb @1k is just a double data promo for su subscribers who either bought a new device or just started using an mtn sim in a smart device

3 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by omo17(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
darlingnuel:
Guy over wastage dey worry you. You can even get glo 3.2gb @850naira

Hw please?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
bro which data reseller do u buy from
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Dichrys(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
Pls guy hw can I subscribe for this airtel weekend plan?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by somehowpenis(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Etisalat, unlimited plan for 8000 monthly, my usage so far this month alone ...

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by chigirlangel: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
semasir:
Glo 10G for N2500 and sharing on 2 extra lines - a modem and bae. Usually subscribe thrice in 2 months so it's 30G for N7500.

GloWIN with pride......

After you go dey scream recession,7500 every month for data undecided
semasir:
Glo 10G for N2500 and sharing on 2 extra lines - a modem and bae. Usually subscribe thrice in 2 months so it's 30G for N7500.

GloWIN with pride......

After you go dey scream recession,7500 every month for data
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Olasco93: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Princejebs:

Please,how does the Sim looks like,any description and design on it like zain or airtel?
Normal Airtel sim. Note that the plan selects sims, it usually work on some old Airtel sims. It doesn't usually work with the new Airtel sims existing now.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by darlingnuel(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Ormorlehwah:
what is the code to sub?
Dial *474*1# for Airtel 1GB @N100. However, it's sim selective. If u dial d code and it reports "insufficient balance blah blah blah", then you're qualified. Otherwise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.