Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36339 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Kirinwa: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2016
musa7m:
Airtime 200 for 2GB (for my infinxi) etisalat 1000 for 3GB for my blackberry

What's the code for airtel and does it work on Android?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
wow dz plan is awesome...1GB for 3month,bross abeg show me way.d plan is very affordable for students.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2016
dollarprincess:

wow cheesy that's awesome
dollarprincess:

dollarprincess:

yea
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by MRNICEGUYy(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Marvel1206:
MTN 3GB for N1000 with some night plans to reduce usage on my sub

Help me with the code for the 3G bros
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Kirinwa: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2016
beemzy2014:
Step 1.. Buy a Glo Sim
Step 2... Load 2500
Step 3... Subscribe through *777# choose 10g for 2500

Then....

You have 10g for one month

and

EXTRA 5K TO CALL ANY NETWORK

Thanks dear. Does it work on both BB and Android? What's the code for Glo Customer care?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
SuperSuave:
We are from the DSS, we've been looking for you for a very long time. Any further statement you make shall be used against you at EFCC grin
grin; D
..i was never here... this is not my real comment... My keyboard type this by itself..
infact this not my real account grin; D

I'm outta here meeeeeeeen

3 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Airtel triple offer 3.5k give me 10.5gb
Airtel weekend offer 700 give 7gb

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Beezed(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.

Please whats the code for d airtel weekend 1G plan? n does it work fr all d tariff plans?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
darlingnuel:
Guy over wastage dey worry you. You can even get glo 3.2gb @850naira
Bros...how?..pls elaborate if possible share d code.tanx

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Seriously? Please which code?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by gentleman100(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mine is N1000 for 3gb (MTN)... It is doubled data promo for new android users.. I subscribe through *123# tho
can it work on modem?
jaykaylegend:

Bro, abeg help a brother na..

etisalat wan frustrate my life with zapping....

gringrin bros if all of us become tweakers and crackers.. our network providers no go see money pay their staffs nw....

hope sey you get networking idea? na security first o.. you have to be anonymous....else if dem track you... you're in for it alone

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by thespokenword: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Glo remains the best in my hood( GTB,BARNAWA Complex,Kaduna) But then , there is always this down time period with all networks . So, I buy Glo 1k ,now for 3.2 gig. For down time period, I switch over to 1 gig for 6h valid for 3 months, to serve me through Glo trying times, totalling 1200 naira per month. For heavy downloads and updates , I wait till weekend when I sub for 2h for 1 gig on Glo...if by occasion, it got exhausted before a month, I sub again..
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Olasco93: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
habib55:
wow dz plan is awesome...1GB for 3month,bross abeg show me way.d plan is very affordable for students.
Search for Maxibrainz here on Nairaland he's the one I bought from. He is very
reliable. You can check for
testimonies about him
before patronizing him. But for sure, he has never/doesn't dissapoint me.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by bamisepeters(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
dollarprincess:

you really enjoying your pro ooh that's cool cool
mtn no dey give me the bonus after 5months consecutive subscription.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Kirinwa: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2016
4peace:

What's the code for the weekend plan of 7gig?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Olasco93: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2016
dancok:
pls what is the code for that data and is there any specific tarrif for me to be able to use it?
Which of them?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Beezed:

Please whats the code for d airtel weekend 1G plan? n does it work fr all d tariff plans?

*474*1# work on all prepaid phone but its based on sim eligibility which you can check by dialing code above
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

What's the code for the weekend plan of 7gig?
*474*1# work on all prepaid phone but its based on sim eligibility which you can check by dialing code above
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Code please...
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Towncrier007(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
thespokenword:
Glo remains the best in my hood( GTB,BARNAWA Complex,Kaduna) But then , there is always this down time period with all networks . So, I buy Glo 1k ,now for 3.2 gig. For down time period, I switch over to 1 gig for 6h valid for 3 months, to serve me through Glo trying times, totalling 1200 naira per month. For heavy downloads and updates , I wait till weekend when I sub for 2h for 1 gig on Glo...if by occasion, it got exhausted before a month, I sub again..

GLO IS GOOD OHHH BUT NOKIA NETWORK IS BETTER
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
iamloyalty:
Code please...

CODE FOR WHAT?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by CeoMoses(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.
what's the code for Airtel 100naira 1gb
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2016
legacyint:

Bros u too sabi u be correct dude,na so after all na tax payer's money dem use for the subscription ;Dabeg show me the way to crack password i live around hotels wen get wifi i wan chop dem too.
gringrin that's where I chop my own national cake o...
my internal and external HDD don full...

nothing I fear pass than.. ..to teach people hacking o.... that was how I taught one idiiot....him nearly put me for trouble o.....
after I don warn na sey security first...
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by bamisepeters(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

did u jus say 1G for 100naira?
pls does it work on all apps
kindly help me with d code
yes all apps but not all subscribers can use that data, it is for whitelisted customers.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by SuperSuave(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

grin; D
..i was never here... this is not my real comment... My keyboard type this by itself..
infact this not my real account grin; D

I'm outta here meeeeeeeen
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. grin

cane or thc hydra, which one is most effective?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by bamisepeters(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:

its available for use only weekends(Saturday&sunday).
works on everything on phone, mifi, etc.
just have 100 in ur account and dial *474*1# and enjoy.
enjoy ke, it is for selected numbers, not for every airtel customers just count yourself lucky.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
omoadeleye:

Baba i buate for you oo.. Two legs up and two hands up for only you
gringrin my guy na recession cause am o... I bin repent before... na recession come take me back o..
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2016
hustla:

Bro how do you go about using Hydra and Cane? Can I pm u?
na long process for beginners o... but piece of cake for prof o.... guy I dey fear to teach people cuz of security reasons o
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by mayorjosh(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
4peace:

Please what's the code for the airtel triple offer they are zapping my data like mosquito sucking free blood

I only subbed yesterday and see what they've taken away

Somebody help!!!!!!!!

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by kinnlive(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

baba abeg..!
help a brother
wch app are you using?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2016
oluwatozil:
@Youngstunna abeg u fit teach me how 2 break wlan?
guy I no fit lie you I no dey like teach person anything wey be hacking o.. for security reasons.

but you can download Came and Abel online...for beginners.....try some research on Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Infinix Note 8(N90,400) Vs Infinix Zero 8(N116,900), Which Should U Buy?(photos) / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread / Free Mtn Caller Tunez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.