Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC (36103 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Animals. We want to know how APC campaigns were funded.
There should be justice for al

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by nwaanambra1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:
[s]Honestly I will slap anyone that comes here to spew thrash about Fani kayode being persecuted by Buhari. I will seriously slap the taste out of your mouth. If you have nothing sensible to say just read the post and leave the thread. The idiot Fani Kayode that was using our money, N4.2billion to fûck fresh IBO gals did not give any of you a penny from the loot. It is crass foolishness and stupidity to come online and defend that thief with your 200mb per month data plan.[/s]

oga keep quiet and stop talking like a kid!

am not holding fort for FFK but we all knw tha fani ws the last guy to jump into pdp at the dying minute so how comes he is the only being chased up and down - what about the people who have been there years before him - why are they not hunting them down too!

it is bc fani finished buhari's reputation with propaganda during the elections and to add insult to injury, fani continued with his assault even after pdp lost the election - in fact, he extended his attacks to the entire fulani race! the sad thing was - whatever he said about bubu and the fulanis was the hardcore truth which no one dares to say except the very brave like FAYOSE (i hate that guys balls cool they cant touch fayose cause he has immunity - so they went for the second guy without immunity or cover! but unfortunately for them, the second guy covered his tracks very well and they cant find anything to use and mess him up - that's why they kept on searching, arresting and re-arresting the poor guy!

DON'T FORGET THAT MAGU, DAURA, ABBA KYARI, BURANTAI AND BUHARI ARE ALL FULANIS - SO YOU SEE THE FORCES THAT FFK IS FIGHTING AGAINST - THE SAD THING IS, ALL HIS PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND ON HIS DEFENSE ARE ALL AGAINST HIM AND SIDING HIS PERSECUTORS! FUNNY THING IS, ITS ONLY THE IGBOS THAT ARE STANDING BY HIM AND ARE DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR HIM THRU THE SOCIAL MEDIA! THE LORD IS HIS STRENGTH SHA!

the fulanis dont forgive - in fact, if not for democracy, they would av assassinated FFK (which am not sure they wouldn't still do it).
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by kaystick86(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Efcc vs FFK remix. lol

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by greggng: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am so happy with the way this administration is handling this corruption issue. Atleast we will get our money back. I don't care if they go to jail or not. Nigeria need all the money this criminals ve stolen to enable her finance her budget especially as it relates to job for the youths. Ie npower. Etc

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

oga keep quiet and stop talking like a kid!

am not holding fort for FFK but we all knw tha fani ws the last guy to jump into pdp at the dying minute so how comes he is the only being chased up and down - what about the people who have been there years before him - why are they not hunting them down too!

it is bc fani finished buhari's reputation with propaganda during the elections and to add insult to injury, fani continued with his assault even after pdp lost the election - in fact, he extended his attacks to the entire fulani race! the sad thing was - whatever he said about bubu and the fulanis was the hardcore truth which no one dares to say except the very brave like FAYOSE (i hate that guys balls cool they cant touch fayose cause he has immunity - so they went for the second guy without immunity or cover! but unfortunately for them, the second guy covered his tracks very well and they cant find anything to use and mess him up - that's why they kept on searching, arresting and re-arresting the poor guy!

DON'T FORGET THAT MAGU, DAURA, ABBA KYARI, BURANTAI AND BUHARI ARE ALL FULANIS - SO YOU SEE THE FORCES THAT FFK IS FIGHTING AGAINST - THE SAD THING IS, ALL HIS PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO STAND ON HIS DEFENSE ARE ALL AGAINST HIM AND SIDING HIS PERSECUTORS! FUNNY THING IS, ITS ONLY THE IGBOS THAT ARE STANDING BY HIM AND ARE DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR HIM THRU THE SOCIAL MEDIA! THE LORD IS HIS STRENGTH SHA!

the fulanis dont forgive - in fact, if not for democracy, they would av assassinated FFK (which am not sure they wouldn't still do it).
Like I said on another thread, most of the people that come on NL to scream persecution or "witch hunt" are illiterates or just ignorant people. Magu is not fulani. He is from borno state. Same as Abba kyari and Buratai. Stop spreading lies to prove your point. Its annoying. In fact I feel like slapping you right now.
Secondly, did you just suggest that I should be supporting FFK in his supossed "struggle" against the state? How much did he give me from the N4.2 billion he stole? How much did he give you? Are you ok at all? You better wisen up and receive sense. FFK is not your friend! He stole money that belongs to you. He is not fighting any imaginary war against any Fulanis. He stole money!!!!
He is a thief!
Ole!

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by DesChyko: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

If they don't announce the arrests and charge, you people would accuse them of abduction.

If they inform the public, you call it media trial.

Not sure what you are trying to tell me, but I'm sure you're reacting to your notion of someone else.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by DesChyko: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
maasoap:

Media trial? How? We shouldn't read news again? We should know what is going on again? Yet, you are the first person to comment. I think we getting bored of this "media trial" crap.

Am I obstructing you from reading the news?

Or do you have to be the first to comment before you read it?

What's it with people and incoherence this recession period?

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by omolami: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Clearly this judge is APC hired to do buhari's bidding. He is biase already

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Eluwilussit(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
For goodness sakes where is tunde bakare.... I want to hear his verdict on all thse wranglings since he's bubu's right hand man... i want to hear his thorough analysus how he criticized previous administrations.i want to ehar what he has to say on this one
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

The thing don pain you sha?

Lmfao!!!
U r one that's pained to me; all d money they av recovered. Which one has reached ur hand. APC won't even employ to be an E-warrior. The truth is that; Buhari is a bastard. That only watches cartoon and fingers his wife in za oza room.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

Like I said on another thread, most of the people that come on NL to scream persecution or "witch hunt" are illiterates or just ignorant people. Magu is not fulani. He is from borno state. Same as Abba kyari and Buratai. Stop spreading lies to prove your point. Its annoying. In fact I feel like slapping you right now.
Secondly, did you just suggest that I should be supporting FFK in his supossed "struggle" against the state? How much did he give me from the N4.2 billion he stole? How much did he give you? Are you ok at all? You better wisen up and receive sense. FFK is not your friend! He stole money that belongs to you. He is not fighting any imaginary war against any Fulanis. He stole money!!!!
He is a thief!
Ole!
Are u okay? Who has said he stole money and tell me where they said it? Please tell me.

Buhari is a fool that fingers his wife in za oza room and only watches cartoon.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

U r one that's pained to me; all d money they av recovered. Which one has reached ur hand. APC won't even employ to be an E-warrior. The truth is that; Buhari is a bastard. That only watches cartoon and fingers his wife in za oza room.
These are the "intelligent" supporters that FFK is amassing online.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

Are u okay? Who has said he stole money and tell me where they said it? Please tell me.

Buhari is a fool that fingers his wife in za oza room and only watches cartoon.
Your case is definitely hopeless. I won't indulge you with any form of reply. Continue soaking garri with N20 groundnut and coming online with your 100mb per month plan to defend a man that stole billions from you. Your "wisdom" will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

These are the "intelligent" supporters that FFK is amassing online.
Yh, until u the supposed intelligent; tell me where it is said that ffk stole money.

Thank you.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

Your case is definitely hopeless. I won't indulge you with any form of reply. Continue soaking garri with N20 groundnut and coming online with your 100mb per month plan to defend a man that stole billions from you. Your "wisdom" will set you free.
Mayb u didn't go to sch; so u couldn't read wat I wrote. So that's why u didn't see d question I asked, cos u av provided no answer.

But on a more serious note; are u okay. U should go 4 check up.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

Yh, until u the supposed intelligent; tell me where it is said that ffk stole money.

Thank you.
I'm very pissed and irritated now because from today, I'm going to associate the name of the legendary composer Luciano Pavarotti with the stupidity and foolishness of this fellow on Nairaland. Its really saddening.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by ExInferis(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

Not sure what you are trying to tell me, but I'm sure you're reacting to your notion of someone else.

This:

They really are doing themselves no favours with media trials

You said that, to which i responded.

And the point I'm making is, you call it media trial when the press carry the report or when the security agents release a statement.

Which invariably means the arrests should be done in silence, which would still provoke an outcry.

So which would you have them do, Mr Smarty Pants?

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by phenomem(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Who cares about explanations?

Lock the nighur up and let the flat heads wail cheesy

Bros,i go like know wetin you mean by flat head o
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

I'm very pissed and irritated now because from today, I'm going to associate the name of the legendary composer Luciano Pavarotti with the stupidity and foolishness of this fellow on Nairaland. Its really saddening.
Sure u av atleast an O"level certificate?, that u can't answer a simple question.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
[size=20pt]There are many beneficiaries of these corrupt politicians coming online to attack EFCC and defend their corrupt benefactors. Because, dogs don't bite fingers that feed them.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by nwaanambra1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
duni04:

He is a thief!
Ole!

OGA!

SPARE ME YOUR DIATRIBE!

ARE YOU SAYING FULANIS ARE NOT IN BORNO STATE?? cheesy cheesy

YOU JUST PROVE HOW DUMB YOU ARE! GO BACK AND DO YOUR INVESTIGATION - ALL THOSE GUYS I MENTIONED ARE HARDCORE FULANIS! SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN ROYAL BLOODS!

AS FOR FFK - LIKE I SAID, AM NOT HOLDING FORT FOR HIM - BUT JUSTICE AND EQUITY SHOULD BE FOR ALL - FANI IS NOT THE ONLY cheesy ONE THAT WAS GIVEN MONEY! TAKE NOTE - GIVEN NOT STOLEN! HE WAS GIVEN MONEY FOR THE CAMPAIGNS AND HE DID HIS JOB VERY WELL FOR THE PDP! THE MONEY GIVEN TO HIM WAS WELL SPENT! IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?? HE HAS GIVEN FULL ACCOUNT TO EFCC OF HOW HE SPENT THE CAMPAIGN FUND GIVEN TO HIM! BUT EFFCC IS STILL HELL BENT ON PROSECUTING HIM - HENCE THEIR REASON FOR CONTINUED SEARCH ON HOW TO NAIL FFK!

WHY IS THE EFCC NOT ARRESTING AND RE-ARRESTING OTHERS WHOM SAME FUND WAS GIVEN TO YOU?? AND TO THINK YOU ARE A YORUBA!

OH LEST I FORGOT! DON'T START THINKING THAT YOU LIKE BUHARI MORE THAN I DO - YOU DID NOT EVEN MADE ONE QUARTER OF THE SACRIFICES I MADE FOR BUHARI'S PRESIDENCY - BUT I HATE INJUSTICE!

SO QUITE MY MENTION AND GO TAKE A SIT IN THE GUTTER! YOU FLOCKS OF ABBA KYARIS AND DAURAS THAT CAME IN TO MESS OUR EFFORT AFTER WE SPENT OUR LIVES CAMPAIGNING TO BRING IN THE PRESIDENT! angry angry angry
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
FFK miscalculating big time.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by duni04(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

OGA!

SPARE ME YOUR DIATRIBE!

ARE YOU SAYING FULANIS ARE NOT IN BORNO STATE?? cheesy cheesy

YOU JUST PROVE HOW DUMB YOU ARE! GO BACK AND DO YOUR INVESTIGATION - ALL THOSE GUYS I MENTIONED ARE HARDCORE FULANIS! SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN ROYAL BLOODS!

AS FOR FFK - LIKE I SAID, AM NOT HOLDING FORT FOR HIM - BUT JUSTICE AND EQUITY SHOULD BE FOR ALL - FANI IS NOT THE ONLY cheesy ONE THAT WAS GIVEN MONEY! TAKE NOTE - GIVEN NOT STOLEN! HE WAS GIVEN MONEY FOR THE CAMPAIGNS AND HE DID HIS JOB VERY WELL FOR THE PDP! THE MONEY GIVEN TO HIM WAS WELL SPENT! IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU?? HE HAS GIVEN FULL ACCOUNT TO EFCC OF HOW HE SPENT THE CAMPAIGN FUND GIVEN TO HIM! BUT EFFCC IS STILL HELL BENT ON PROSECUTING HIM - HENCE THEIR REASON FOR CONTINUED SEARCH ON HOW TO NAIL FFK!

WHY IS THE EFCC NOT ARRESTING AND RE-ARRESTING OTHERS WHOM SAME FUND WAS GIVEN TO YOU?? AND TO THINK YOU ARE A YORUBA!

OH LEST I FORGOT! DON'T START THINKING THAT YOU LIKE BUHARI MORE THAN I DO - YOU DID NOT EVEN MADE ONE QUARTER OF THE SACRIFICES I MADE FOR BUHARI'S PRESIDENCY - BUT I HATE INJUSTICE!

SO QUITE MY MENTION AND GO TAKE A SIT IN THE GUTTER! YOU FLOCKS OF ABBA KYARIS AND DAURAS THAT CAME IN TO MESS OUR EFFORT AFTER WE SPENT OUR LIVES CAMPAIGNING TO BRING IN THE PRESIDENT! angry angry angry
Thrash!
Compete and utter thrash!
Don't even know what to say to you gutter people with gutter sensibilities and gutter morality, supporting FFK. I'm sure out of Nairaland, you're rogues and criminals like your mentor, FFK. Heck you may even be beneficiaries of FFK's largess. This back and fort with you is hopeless. A pig will always remain a pig. I'll leave you and your morality in the gutter where you belong. Same goes to all your fellow FFK supporters.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by Willybos(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:

ZOMBIE

your left nyash there you voted a senile old enough to be your great grand father who has destroyed everything within a twinkle of an eye.
look at this old criminal, pls try and close that ur badbeloisis infested mouth. Are u supporting the corruption or what are u trying 2 tell us?

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
The Judiciary is finally waking up frm its decades of slumber. FFk will be 1st scapegoat of the revitalised judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by kiosk1: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Exactly!
We must wipe out corruption cool

JAIL THE DAVGHTER-FVCKER slowpoke FFK. I BLAME JONA FOR ALLOWING HIM TO RAID OUR NATIONAL TREASURY. 4.8 BILLION? THESE PEOPLE SHOULD FACE FIRING SQUAD.

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by DesChyko: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
ExInferis:

This:

They really are doing themselves no favours with media trials

You said that, to which i responded.

And the point I'm making is, you call it media trial when the press carry the report or when the security agents release a statement.

Which invariably means the arrests should be done in silence, which would still provoke an outcry.

So which would you have them do, Mr Smarty Pants?

What I expect them to do is what I posted above.

If this report is what you interprete as 'media trials', then remain alone in your thoughts and do not invite me in undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by bashsani(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na them them, my signature brings money.
Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Mr man shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say abeg! You just used your ftc status to infect this thread with pure unadulterated nonsense!

Has ffk ever even bought you a N200 recharge card? Or it was obama that credited his account and those of all the other bandits with 4.9 billion just for fun? Using your almost expired mb to defend the same people that are responsible for you surviving on gala and coke while they will be eating lobster after _fucking your girlfriend......

Wailing otondo!
ANY COMMENT ON YOUR BROTHER AMAECH PLS?

1 Like

Re: Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC by manutdadex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
tolexy123:
see dis one spilling poo. shey u dey among the tax payer ni. gerrarahia mehn
lol..u shud av typed ur opinion or even a counter.. Not d childish reply... Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.