Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27345 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by LOM1(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2016
Abuja – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has secured a remand warrant to further detain the Spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who was detained on Monday over the receipt of public funds to the tune of N840 million out of the N4 billion payout in the heat of the presidential election last year.

The remand warrant which was secured today will enable the anti-graft agency to keep the former minister beyond the stipulated time allowed by law.

The move, according to EFCC, is to enable the operatives to conduct proper investigation into how he got the money, what it was used for and who the beneficiaries are.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/breaking-news-n840m-cash-receipt-efcc-secures-remand-warrant-keep-femi-fani-kayode/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by colosa: 4:06pm On May 10, 2016
Stage one

14 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2016
grin

FFK is a gbegiri licking, amala swallowing, ewedu sucking, ponmo chewing, asaro munching, ogi drinking, semo chopping maga from SW.

undecided undecided undecided

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by modath(f): 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
So all the religious bigotry and sentiments whipping didn't even work? Best thing for his to pay what he can now and post date the rest.

Magu isn't smiling and he will chop any bagger...

Guess he will take over Nurse Metuh's former EFCC "quarters" .... I predict another.... lipsrsealed

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by malton: 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
E don happen!!!

Now, all we need is speedy prosecution of the rapists.

We have called out the corrupt, raiders and harvesters of public wealth.
I guess there's no louder voice.

Brazil was able to get it right because she called out the corrupt in the same vein, look how better she has become. We want more for our beloved country.

This won't completely rid Nigeria of corruption, but at the very least, it will plant a soul in the minds of the heartless. What good is stolen money when you'll pay back every kobo and land a jail sentence?

I have always been a proponent of the system of incentives!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Freestyl(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2016
IT IS WELL!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Kyase(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
Efcc don dey play ojuju calabar
Anybody dem invite now go dey fear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Dannyset(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
OMG cheesy
Fani Kolede is too soft for this. He only has running mouth. I pity hi yellow pawpaw girlfriend.

I sorry for him tho.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by LOM1(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
just like that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by amaechi1: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
What happen to the police convoy. Are they so detained? grin

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2016
Bubu is too wicked geez

He is just picking them (The yam eaters) up one by one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Cholls(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
my brother I swear ipod no go like this.

10 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Pheals(f): 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
The net don't catch fish !! Where is fayose self

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Mutuwa(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
Pheals:
The net don't catch fish !! Where is fayose self

still asleep and in a dream to become V.P in 2019

12 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by 989900: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
Fani werepe, I no tell you?

8 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by chacoonder(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2016
Good move grin , make sure he purges every kobo he ate

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by surestsam(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
thief forming saint...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by MotherConfesor(f): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
Lubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Babacele: 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
modath:
So all the religious bigotry and sentiments whipping didn't even work? Best thing for his to pay what he can now and post date the rest.

Magu isn't smiling and he will chop any bagger...

Guess he will take over Nurse Metuh's former EFCC "quarters" .... I predict another.... lipsrsealed
I dey regret y I no join EFCC to just be one to lock FFK and his stewpid mouth up .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Babacele: 5:13pm On May 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this a joke or what? How did invitation became a permanent residence? Truth is, whether he's guilty or not, to the dumb populace he's guilty. That's the new low we're stuck in. Once your name is mentioned alongside some amount of money you are already guilty.

And there are also the morally incapacitated who call those who stick to the rule of law supporters of corruption. An emerging and powerful group of poor minded intellectuals who call you a supporter of corruption for questioning the logic that makes a person who's not been found guilty guilty.

The easiest way to ruin the reputation of anyone now is to mention his name in a money scandal. By default he's guilty. But these set of people, that is, who label every one guilty once charged, are truly the corrupt ones. Their thinking have been corrupted by their poor understanding of the law. These ones need help.
Mr constitution ....what is the work of FFK lawyers? I dey laugh .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by omowolewa: 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
Ewa!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Luckylife(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
He must have prepared for this , let see who will outsmart each other. Traps are meant to catch!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by OLADD: 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
1984/1985 fast forwarded. So, arrest and detention of suspects now precede background investigation! Nigerians, welcome to Buhari's militocracy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
And when the get to court the will still have no evidence to back up their accusations.

I have never seen a government that is so unsecured lilke this government,the fear criticism cause the don't want their incompetence to be revealed to their zombies.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Kaldakinn: 6:23pm On May 10, 2016
He said nobody can fight the Lord!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2016
Tot he has been granted bail!
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by thunder74(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2016
It is not about money or corruption. FFK stepped on many toes during the formation of APC. He was the one that exposed the islamic agenda of APC and the head of the campaign against Buhari and Lion of Bourdillion on AIT. FFK will stay longer in detention, just like Kanu and Dansuki. APC/Buhari no dey forgive.

In the other news, I heard Tompolo's lawyer, Ebun Onagoruwa will be arraigned on Thursday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Davo93(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmm... The only thing our present government has made us believe so far is that all those that worked towards GEJ's re-election are fraudsters and his own election are saint. kudos!

I'll keep saying no nation can develop without a vibrant opposition. We'll continue to watch turns of events as PMB keeps painting our problems unsurmountable in 4 years.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by hazyfm: 6:24pm On May 10, 2016
What happened to the administrative bail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / I Have Fears Covid-19 Funds Will Be Looted - Olaniyan / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.