Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Government Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Appointment (319 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Appointment by ibsals(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
The presidency has the right under the constitution to appoint sack or retain managing director, Director General, And Directors of parastatals and other agencies. The federal Government has confident in the Managing Director and the Director of Human Resources of federal Airports Authority of Nigeria. So they were retained. This present For Government led by PMB has fought corruption and issue of Insecurity to minimum level. We should support them rather than condemnation, we cannot all be Directors some body has to be there. We ought to put sentiment and party politics aside and move the country from reward.I,ve not seen any where in the constitution that state that the Government cannot retain it,s Directors. We ought to read wide before going on line to type any wrong thing. And beside and for other management staff o FAAN retained the met all civil service standard that's why they were retained. The civil service law state and I quote. Twenty years post NYSC Cognate experience can be employed to level 17 in the civil service. So if a graduate of 1989 is retained in his management position. So who ever wrote against such people have no case, we all wish the directors on FAAN retained and new directors employed all the best.also they directors and GM sacked best in future endeavour

(1) (Reply)

$2.2bn Fraud: Jonathan Should Be Arrested For His Statement – Lagos APC / Lets See If Nigeria Politicians Will Be On US Trip All The Time As before / Trekking For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.