Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? (1886 Views)

Adeosun And Gwarzo Meet Reps, Refuse To Shift Grounds / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by talktonase(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
989900D:

That is not the point, nor what the thread is about, neither is indicating frustration is driving the irrational jibes most of you can come up with.

Over 20 comments; not one sensible/insensible alternate position, just jibes and off thread inanities (I ain't got no time for such quibbles) -- I knew none of you could do better than that anyways . . . this was actually a social experiment to prove most people criticizing don't have anything better upstairs as alternate solutions, and that is a real big shame.
I just knew it that you are soo much in a comfort zone that is why you can spew out such! Come back to naija and feel the pains people are going through...long hiss

2 Likes

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by bayelsaowei(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
What I would have done if I was kemi was to abandon the government..this present administration isn't a serious one..

Abandon the goddamn government and the president..

Let a fulani man take over...
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by 989900D: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
talktonase:
[s]I just knew it that you are soo much in a comfort zone that is why you can spew out such! Come back to naija and feel the pains people are going through...long hiss[/s]

Stick to the thread, or ship out.

1 Like

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by talktonase(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
989900D:

Stick to the thread, or ship out.
enjoy your comfort zone bro!
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by Sibrah: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
In the absense of the usual wailers' suggestion, if I was Adeosun I would av pushed for the settlement of fertilizer subsidy issues the instant I was made minister. Food production is suppose to be a non-stop thing.
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by Jesusloveyou: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
talktonase:
her primary duty is to disburse funds because her principal is out of ideas with regards to economic advancement and innovation.The all have taken us to the 80's
and she has disbursed within one year more than what ineffectual buffoon disbursed in six years, she has paid the contractors for the only uncompleted benin-ore road, and more for capital expenditures, Kemi has done more than buffoon iwela with oil selling @$140 per barrel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by Jesusloveyou: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sibrah:
In the absense of the usual wailers' suggestion, if I was Adeosun I would av pushed for the settlement of fertilizer subsidy issues the instant I was made minister. Food production is suppose to be a non-stop thing.
and she has done that, which is the same fertilizer subsidy incurred by ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by Sibrah: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and she has done that, which is the same fertilizer subsidy incurred by ineffectual buffoon.
Did she act immediately? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by 989900D: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sibrah:
Did she act immediately? I doubt it.

That tarried. Like every other thing else; can't put that squarely on her table though.

You see, the laws of this country are not suited for a 21st century country in desperate need to get out of a recession.

The tenders and procurement laws are from 50 years ago -- who needs 8 weeks for tenders, and another 4 weeks for procurement approval in an age where some random guy in far away Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Aba, Sokoto, or Jigawa can know a random guy in some random town in Ogun state just named his dog Buhari at the same minute?

We need to amend our laws for fast changes.
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by 989900D: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
bayelsaowei:
What I would have done if I was kemi was to abandon the government..this present administration isn't a serious one..

Abandon the goddamn government and the president..

Let a fulani man take over...

Good, but would it be correct if that infers you don't have a better solution to the situation?
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by bayelsaowei(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
989900D:

Good, but would it be correct if that infers you don't have a better solution to the situation?
the solution is to vote in an intellect come 2019...with buhari you can never have an economy running at its best..

I would have talked about restructuring but no need for that..
Re: Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done? by 989900D: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the solution is to vote in an intellect come 2019...with buhari you can never have an economy running at its best..

I would have talked about restructuring but no need for that..

That's a long term option.

In the 'now', what would you have expected the Finance minister (irrespective of it is Kemi Adeosun or whoever'deosun) to do?

Why I keep asking everyone that one question is, apart from the pedestrian pace (which is to some extent also a function of our archaic laws, our comatose and corruption ridden institutions, and probably an old leader in Buhari), she is doing everything that should be done, or that I would have done . . . faster though (easier said than done undecided ).

Now, in my belief that 2 or more heads should be better than one, with the background that most people are calling for Kemi's head, I wonder and do 'humbly' ask: what would they have done differently?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Call For D Return Of Jona With D Hash Tag #bringbackourjonathan / FFK Blast Pmb's Aide In New Tweets. Call Her Names / SHOCKING: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Sponsors Finally Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.