Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Year Business Visa To Moldova - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Year Business Visa To Moldova (2716 Views)

UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians / Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? / Nigeria Free Visa To FIJI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year Business Visa To Moldova by nikkymat: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dear Naira landers, I created this to tender my issue, please Im just issued a year business visa with employment letter to Moldova , Im to earn 25 euro daily and the company is buying ticket for me as well with accommodation and feeding . I'm just confused because of what I read about the country online. Please help me out....should I go?
Justwise
Lasticaca
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by redcliff: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
nikkymat:
Dear Naira landers, I created this to tender my issue, please Im just issued a year business visa with employment letter to Moldova , Im to earn 25 euro daily and the company is buying ticket for me as well with accommodation and feeding . I'm just confused because of what I read about the country online. Please help me out....should I go?
Justwise
Lasticaca

Lmao! 25 euros daily is approximately 10000. While making that money in nigeria is pretty fair, in europe you are no different than a beggar and a hobo because they make as much as that too. Assuming normally the standard minimum wage of work is 10 euros per hour(assuming and outting it on the really bad end), you would have to just work for 2 and the half hours a day (if all things being equal) and go home for another day. Lets even take feeding and accomodation out of it. Lets include income tax and misc expenses. At the end of a day (which is supposed to be 2 1/2 hrs of work according to our calculation), you should be taking home 18-19 euros per day. Then on another note, why would a company just help you with visa, employment , accomodation and feeding and ticket just to work 2 1/2 hrs a day when you are not a multi-level expert? In a full day, working hours are supposed to be between 8-10 depending on the niceness of the employees and you are working tgat long and earning money for just 2 1/2 hrs a day making you lose the wage of 6.5 hrs. Get ready to work like an animal that they take you for.

Why do nigerians just think that stepping outside nigeria is the best solution for their life. That leaving africa would automatically make them fulfil their dreams? I always tell folks, if its not in the best of conditions, DO NOT GO! otherwise you would regret alot of your actions for a very long time!

2 Likes

Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
nikkymat:
Justwise
Lasticaca

I'm wondering why a company from the poorest country in Europe needs to come to Africa to recruit workers. Just do your research with an open mind before you embark on this perilous journey
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
25 Euros per day? I don't think it's a good deal.

What type of job?

How many working hours each day?

Any other perks eg comprehensive health insurance, paid vacations etc
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by nikkymat: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks my people. ....I'm to resume by 9th of January 2016 . . ...I'm thinking odawise
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by Xpol: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2016
You better think very well so you come back to nairaland to narrate your...like me
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2016
carry go grin
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by nikkymat: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please do we have anybody that has gone there before?
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by nikkymat: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
@xpol pls what's story?
Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by Ggetter50: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
@Poster, I know you are very confused right now! I don't really know your current situation in Nigeria, however, this could be a stepping stone for you if you are very smart. With this job, you can't earn more than 450--500€/per month which is approximately between N180--N200K.

One important thing again is that, were you required to sign a specific period of year for the job as a contract?

If I may ask, how many hours per day is the job?

It is very important to critically consider what Justwise said, that why a poor European country like Moldova would hire someone from Africa when many of their citizens are looking for jobs as well ?

Please kindly verify the authenticity of the offer before you start thinking of going.

From your write up, you said you are to resume by January, 2016? Did you mean to write 2017...? I believe that was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: A Year Business Visa To Moldova by nikkymat: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks brother. ..Im relatively doing fine on the the average. ....the company didn't give much.....just a year renewable business visa.....ticket. .....food .....accommodation

(1) (Reply)

Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is / Aren't we over due to obtain Nigerian Passport online? / British Green Card !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.