Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra (11319 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Hope say you will lead the Nigeria army from the front...?
Else all these are mere ranting that leads to nowhere but straight into your butthole

Go and check the statistics of how many Nigerian soldiers that lost their life during the civil war and compare it with the Biafra soldiers.

We are not asking for war but if you bring it to us we won't hesitate to retaliate.

look at you...the russians lost millions of lifes and still won against the nazis....

you think we care how many of us you can kill??...

dare us..and see how the ol africa will decend on you!!!..

we are the leader of the black-nations..!!!!...

wheather you believe it,,,,,,,,,,i dont care!!!... angry angry angry

and dont forget the african-moslem-arabs in the north that dont give a shi shi about you....

you will loose this biafra-game in a catastrophal way...

the arab-moslems didnt forget how you massakerd black-moslems in their thousands as christians..

the arab-moslems were watching and swearing revenge.....!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

look at you...the russians lost millions of lifes and still won against the nazis....

you think we care how many of us you can kill??...

dare us..and see how the ol africa will decend on you!!!..

we are the leader of the black-nations..!!!!...

wheather you believe it,,,,,,,,,,i dont care!!!... angry angry angry

Without the Igbos you have no place as a leader of black nation...

Tell me Which black nation will support you if you fight against the Igbos?

Just mention one
And I will list for you 10 african countries that will do same in royalty and defense for the Igbos.

Igbos are well connected than any other tribe in Nigeria. You can go and verify

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

And I will list for you 10 african countries that will do same in royalty and defense for the Igbos.

look...i am tired of talking with igbos like you...

do what you want...

facts still stays:

YOU ARE NOT GETTING A INCH OF NIGERIAN-TERRITORY....!

period....

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

At the bolded, I will take you serious when you talk about your urhobo.
And mind you, Igbos won't secede their land to any ungrateful ingrates that full ss when the time comes.
We have the Numbers, money, and education you can't beat us and you know that.
We will continue to dominate you Fulani afonja related minorities like the other major ethnicities do.

claim biafra as you like in the east..dont dare cross bini borders..

we shall declare war on you....!

we urhobos dont care about defeating others..

just piss you off.....

we urhobos are fierce warriors...

dont misunderstand...

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

look...i am tired of talking with igbos like you...

do what you want...

facts still stays:

[s]YOU ARE NOT GETTING A INCH OF NIGERIAN-TERRITORY....![/s]

period....

Nigeria territory is made up of sub territories which the Igbo territory is one of it. And any day the Igbos agree to opt out, automatically Nigeria has lost that territory there is no two ways about it.

Your inability to understand this simple reasoning defies logic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

claim biafra as you like in the east..dont dare cross bini..

we shall declare war on you....!

Why are you talking for Bini?
Are you now Bini man and not urhobo again?

Besides igbanke in Edo are Igbo sub group and are in Igbo territory. So you have to back off when we come calling at the right time to avoid any rift. Bini and Igbos ain't enemies until they make themselves one. For now we are enjoying the relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Nigeria territory is made up of sub territories which the Igbo territory is one of it. And any day the Igbos agree to opt out, automatically Nigeria has lost that territory there is no two ways about it.

Your inability to understand this simple reasoning defies logic.

even sef you opt out...nigeria would still exist..

you have pipe dreams...

sudan didnt size to exist after south-sudan opt out..

you are playing a very dangerous game..

we,patriotic nigerians are not finding it funny anymore..

zoo?...direct back to sender!!!...biafra is the zoo..!

kanu ko,kunu ni.... angry angry angry..

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Why are you talking for Bini?
Are you now Bini man and not urhobo again?

Besides igbanke in Edo are Igbo sub group and are in Igbo territory. So you have to back off when we come calling at the right time to avoid any rift. Bini and Igbos ain't enemies until they make themselves one. For now we are enjoying the relationship.

fool..i am bini,you are bini...the yorubas are bini!!!...

foooool....
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2016
[s]
thedarkside:

even sef you opt out...nigeria would still exist..

you have pipe dreams...

sudan didnt size to exist after south-sudan opt out..

you are playing a very dangerous game..

we,patriotic nigerians are not finding it funny anymore..

zoo?...direct back to sender!!!...biafra is the zoo..!

kanu ko,kunu ni.... angry angry angry..
[/s]

The way Nigeria is and is being ran by an illiterate herdsman, even a zoo is better off.

Calling Nigeria a zoo is even a beautiful compliment. grin

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

fool..i am bini,you are bini...the yorubas are bini!!!...

foooool....

Why using the foul word already or am I pinching something already... Lol.

Me Bini? You wish cheesy

What has Bini got if not being a minority confided in Edo state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by thedarkside: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Ragheaded pro-fulani muslim zomboid, Can you tell this house why you are very much interested in living with people 'who sell their babies'?

what??,?,?,?..

i dont speak ipob...

back to sender....

look.. declare biafra and face the consequence yourself.....

just dont cross the borders of the bini empire...

or else you have many battle fronts...

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

[s]what??,?,?,?..

i dont speak ipob...

back to sender....[/s]

You should be grateful I stooped so low to 'mention' an irredeemable psycho-demented patient, who has NEVER sounded coherent on this forum

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by 93xtr09r: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
omofunaab:
LMAO.. .please leave if you want to leave our region.
We didn't force you to come here.
Nobody is wailing that you should not leave Infact we deported you guys so you could leave, we flogged your eze but you lots keep coming back.
Is that our fault?

You just called Yoruba parasites.. .lol, ..you must be one of those OSU Ibo. You guys are the real parasites here, you enrol your kids into our public schools thereby enjoying our free education , we give you employment into our civil service without discriminating whereas abia state will sack imo state indigenes in abia. ,we rent shops to you without discriminating where you come from, your girls are here doing prostitution, in ogun state ministry of women affairs, we spend money everyday to rehabilitate them, so they could learn a trade and they won't go back to be a prostitute. Your presence in our region has increased usage of our infrastructures here.

Now we are encouraging you to leave, you still don't want to leave, am guessing before you can leave, you want us to dash you lagos so you can leave abi.

You are the real parasites here. And if you can't argue with sense Please don't quote me again.

Mind you, kemi omololu Olunloyo capitalize on your idiotic emotions to position herself as an activist.
She has since dumped your ass.
Fayose your hero will still dump you.
Just like femi fani kayode once abused your entire region but still played with your emotions.

We use your emotions to control you.. Yorubas are your fathers... lol

Hilarious comic from a deluded and demented Afonja whose Yorubbish tribe of treasury looters are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life...

Emotionally unstable Yorrobbers whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos.

Despicable abobaku, inIn case you've forgotten so soon, Easterners defended themselves and for a cause; and for about 3 years Nigeria was on a standstill despite the huge support from UK and Egyptian bombers.

What about your cowardly Yoruba tribe? When your big mouthed tribe tried their usual gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind. OPC went into hiding. Tinubu and co went on self-exile.
Yorubas were expecting Igbos to fight their war; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnaKakanfo, MKO Abiola, when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. And he was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

Dimw1tted tribalist, what did you bloody cowards do in 1966 when your Northern masters killed Lt. Colonel Fajuyi, the Military Governor of Western Nigeria?

Abominable Abobaku, did you 'suffersticated' bigots from Wasteland dare challenge your Northern masters when the most senior military officer, Brigadier Ogundipe, was considered a piece of sh1t and dumped for a junior officer, Gowon to replace Aguiyi Ironsi?

What did you loudmouthed cowards do when in the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your Northern masters?

What did you hypocritical bigots do when Gen Oladipo Diya was treated like poo by your Fulani masters and was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison?

What did you cowards do when Diya, Adisa and Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common criminals on the street?

What did the shameless Yorubas do when Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout by your Northern masters after barely 80 days as head of state?

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

efosa.sere to Dr.christian:
"keep quiet there. I'm not igbo but I prefer igbos far more than you cowardly yorubas. To some extent they defended their communities. What about you coward yorubas who continue kissing the backsides of your fulani slaves masters? You can never take away the spirit of resistance from the igbos or the people of South South. Yorubas are a disgrace to Southern Nigeria. You're the odd numbers amongst us. If fulani herdsmen try any attack this time it would lead to their own doom cos the people are fully prepared this around."

For a proper brain-reset, here's a true definition of cowardice as exemplified by Yoruba army generals:

The Video Of Gen. Adisa Begging Maj. Mustapha - #Oputapanel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by orimsamsam(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Just mention one

pls waiting for u to start mentioning those ten countries.

Waiting
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Your problem I have made my points.

Google southeast Nigeria for your own sake
Dosent detract from the fact that you lied when you made mention of present day Edo and Delta states being once part of the eastern region. The same way on the other thread i debunked your claim that Nnamdi Kanu never called for a genocide against Nigerians. Learn to speak the truth sometimes

1 Like

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by 93xtr09r: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
Dosent detract from the fact that you lied when you made mention of present day Edo and Delta states being once part of the eastern region. The same way on the other thread i debunked your claim that Nnamdi Kanu never called for a genocide against Nigerians. Learn to speak the truth sometimes

Look at them, double faced murderous parasites who didn’t think it twice to collude with their Northern masters to commit genocide on Igbos and Easterners for daring to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters and criminals...

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by Ivoryred(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
thedarkside:

i am ss urhobo...its my area...play anyhow,and we shall declare war on you again..walahi... angry angry..

i dont give a shi shi about the igbos in the delta..

they dont care about me,i dont care about dem,also...

all igbos relocate to the east...we dont care...

zoo-animal,right back to sender!!!.. angry angry angry...
go and sit down my friend,stop forming what you are not.if you try to fight us.....our brother from the east will join us and finish you guys off.....fake urhobo

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
kropotkin2:

Asaba is always an Igbo territory, I can't vouche for other sections of Delta.

Lol you said you debunked what? Guy you sabi lie o.
I was the one that busted your lies where you said on that same thread that Nnamdi KANU called for genocide against the yorubas.

You should be the one advising yourself to know how to say the truth or always get busted.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ivoryred:
go and sit down my friend,stop forming what you are not.if you try to fight us.....our brother from the east will join us and finish you guys off.....fake urhobo

We won't fail sis, will always gat you guys back. I assure you. wink
Anyway the guy isn't what he claims but has said the
Mind of those shameless ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
pls waiting for u to start mentioning those ten countries.

Waiting

Why not start by mentioning just one black country that will support Nigeria in killing Igbos, then I will give you ten african countries that will fight back for the Igbos wink

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by orimsamsam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

Why not start by mentioning just one black country that will support Nigeria in killing Igbos, then I will give you ten african countries that will fight back for the Igbos wink
tactically avoiding my question. We all knw biafran is a powerful tribe grin grin. Why don't u start mentioning does 10 african countries that will do same in royalty and defense for the Igbos.

Waiting. Stop chest beating and mention does country
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
tactically avoiding my question. We all knw biafran is a powerful tribe grin grin. Why don't u start mentioning does 10 african countries that will do same in royalty and defense for the Igbos.

Waiting. Stop chest beating and mention does country

This have always been my stand.
Check my first post you quoted. I can get it for you

dEastActivist:

Just mention one

Now who is tactically avoiding each other? grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by orimsamsam(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

This have always been my stand.
Check my first post you quoted. I can get it for you

Now who is tactically avoiding each other? grin
u are talking as if Nigeria has never fought civil war before.

Those Africa country u mentioned Where dey sleeping during civil war
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
u are talking as if Nigeria has never fought civil war before.

Does Africa country u mentioned Where dey sleeping during civil war

What kinda foolish question is that...
Why not just answer me or fking go self-service off your frustrated life away instead of disturbing my mentions. Huh?!?!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by orimsamsam(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

What kinda foolish question is that...
Why not just answer me or fking go self-service off your frustrated life away instead of disturbing my mentions. Huh?!?!
lolz. Always insulting people Am not surprised.

Just put an end to ur empty chest beating. No Africa country gives a Bleep about u
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
[b]
93xtr09r:

Frustrated Afonja, I understand that you hail from an unstable set of repugnant tribalists and hypocrites who are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life.

Igbos owe no apologies to murderous parasites and backstabbers for the manner they choose to seek a separate existence from you greedy hypocrites.

If you and your cowardly Yoruba folks think you are something simply venture into the streets of Lagos and test your stupidity...just this once and see if you and your entire generation of Ab0ki ass-lickers will not go for it.

Despicable Afonjas!

Let me remind you a bit of history: Benjamin Adekunle began his onslaught against Biafr* with about 33,000 soldiers but was demolished and reduced by the gallant Biafrans to a handful of soldiers.

During that 1967-70 civil war, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, Caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.

And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The black scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!
[/b]

Let's unite and take power back from the north then we can talk about biafra later. We love the Igbo's and we see u as our brothers and family
Re: Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra by dEastActivist: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
lolz. Always insulting people Am not surprised.

Just put an end to ur empty chest beating. No Africa country gives a Bleep about u

Tell that to ivory coast, Ethiopia and the rest.

Now tell me one country that will ally with Nigerians to fight the Igbo tribe or fk off my mention already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shouldn’t Cause Crisis With Ranches – Yoruba Youths / 2023 : We Reject Zoning Of Political Offices - Ebonyi PDP / #AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.