Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note (3620 Views)

Infinix S4 Or Samsung Galaxy A20 / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Please kindly advice on which to choose between these 2 phones.
Samsung Galaxy S4 or Infinix Hot Note
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by physise(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funbii:
S4
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Olasco93: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funbii:

Note that:
1. Infinix Hot Note is Dual Sim, while S4 is Single sim.
2. S4 has 13MP camera while Hot Note has 8MP camera.
3. Hot Note has 4000mAh battery capacity while samsung has 2600mAh.
4. Also note that S4 is 5.0inches while Hote is 5.5inches.
5. Hot Note has 1GB RAM while S4 have 2GB RAM.
6. S4 has 4G netcowrk capability while Hot Note doesn't.
7. Hot Not will be simple and cheap to repair compare to S4 that has expensive parts which are costly. To repair an S4 screend would cost you up to 18k and above.
But I tell you the truth, S4 Camera is a dope, very much amazing but its battery sucks. While Hote Note's Camera is poor with an excellent battery. So weigh the edge both phones have against each other and make your choice, coupled with the language your pocket is speaking...
#I hope this help.

11 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Whizpeter(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Do you want to buy a phone or do you wanna buy a battery?

If you want a phone, go for s4..

If na battery you want, go for the hot note...

My 2cents!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olasco93:

Note that:
7. Hot Not will be simple and cheap to repair compare to S4 that has expensive parts which are costly. To repair an S4 screend would cost you up to 18k and above.
But I tell you the truth, S4 Camera is a dope, very much amazing but its battery sucks. While Hote Note's Camera is poor with an excellent battery. So weigh the edge both phones have against each other and make your choice, coupled with the language your pocket is speaking...
#I hope this help.

Wow! Thanks for the detailed explanation, this did more than help.. Thanks alot smiley

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whizpeter:
Bro, do you want to buy a phone or do you wanna buy a battery?

If you want a phone, go for s4..

If na battery you want, go for the hot note...

My 2cents!!

LOL I think I get your point, thanks for your 2cents smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Whizpeter(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funbii:

LOL I think I get your point, thanks for your 2cents smiley
You cute tho... wink I like what I'm seeing!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Romancer(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
s5 would have been better
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by harlee(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls,compare the price..both new and london used
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
harlee:
Pls,compare the price..both new and london used
yes I did, both prices are really close in the market now
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by pizzle123(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
infinix hotnote for sale!!!!!!!!!!!interested person should hook me up on 08180199147.......stays in Lagos
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by shedy03(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funbii:
the hot note in question, is it 1G RAM or 2G RAM?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2016
shedy03:

the hot note in question, is it 1G RAM or 2G RAM?
The hot note I'm talking about is 2gb ram
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by symbianDON(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:

Note that:
#I hope this help.
Funbii:

Wow! Thanks for the detailed explanation, this did more than help.. Thanks alot smiley
in addition, the s4 has superAMOLED display, possibility of 32gb internal storage, infra red remote control capability, an array of sensors (temperature, pressure, compass etc), dual-windows to apps, NFC and a host of other interesting features.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
symbianDON:

in addition, the s4 has superAMOLED display, possibility of 32gb internal storage, infra red remote control capability, an array of sensors (temperature, pressure, compass etc), dual-windows to apps, NFC and a host of other interesting features.....

Wow really! Never knew this, I think I've made up my mind.. I'm going for the S4, thanks alot
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by symbianDON(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Funbii:

Wow really! Never knew this, I think I've made up my mind.. I'm going for the S4, thanks alot
you are welcome
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by harlee(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Funbii:
yes I did, both prices are really close in the market now
pls tell me the price
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Freelancerx: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Funbii:

The hot note I'm talking about is 2gb ram
I'll suggest the Infinix Hot note.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by shedy03(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Funbii:

how does the S4 feels, your review, opinion or experience as you use is welcome.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by harlee(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I need a new phone,but am confused,I have like 30k with me now...should I buy infinix hot 3 or samsung s4(london used),I also saw a (and new samsung galaxy core for 35k..pls which option should I go for.....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Whizpeter(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
harlee:
I need a new phone,but am confused,I have like 30k with me
now...should I buy infinix hot 3 or samsung s4(london
used),I also saw a (and new samsung galaxy core for 35k..pls
which option should I go for.....

Go for the s4.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
a beautiful phone no doubt but I must warn you. you will barely have battery to enjoy all those features effortlessly..... the super amoled display will so Mich drinks your battery. have you considered the cost of repairing one, if the screen breaks can you afford it? its not just going to the market to buy a range Rover because you have the money. the koko is can you maintain a range rover?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
harlee:
I need a new phone,but am confused,I have like 30k with me
now...should I buy infinix hot 3 or samsung s4(london
used),I also saw a (and new samsung galaxy core for 35k..pls
which option should I go for.....
to start with hot3 no longer sells for 30k. its bout 39k now on Jumia. of course you know the name Samsung will easily edge out the likes of tecno or infinix in any phone debate. but would you rather buy a new infinix with an average feature but better battery life than get a used premium phone with a weakened battery life. except you will be carrying about power bank or you will always be connected to your charger. go for an infinix hot 3.
meanwhile what are you looking for in a phone, why do u want to change you present phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by harlee(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

to start with hot3 no longer sells for 30k. its bout 39k now on Jumia. of course you know the name Samsung will easily edge out the likes of tecno or infinix in any phone debate. but would you rather buy a new infinix with an average feature but better battery life than get a used premium phone with a weakened battery life. except you will be carrying about power bank or you will always be connected to your charger. go for an infinix hot 3.
meanwhile what are you looking for in a phone, why do u want to change you present phone
thanks so much,I presently use a bold5..I saw a samsung galaxy prime core for 35k,brand new..should I buy it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
harlee:
thanks so much,I presently use a bold5..I saw a samsung galaxy prime core for 35k,brand new..should I buy it?
no the specs don't worth it for 35k. have you not heard about hot4 lite. its better than hot3 and surprisingly a bit cheaper than hot 3.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by omoskenso(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2016
I thinks this is what u need.... Just 35k,let's do business

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
omoskenso:
I already got an S5, thanks tho ☺️
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by harlee(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
omoskenso:
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Swizdom(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funbii:
How much did u get the S5, Pls. I really need that fone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Funbii(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Swizdom:

How much did u get the S5, Pls. I really need that fone.
45k... You really should get one, I'm loving every bit of it grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by Swizdom(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funbii:
45k... You really should get one, I'm loving every bit of it grin
Thanks maam.....Wia did u get it? I stay in Lagos.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note by omoskenso(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funbii:

Nice 1....cud u tell me how much u bought n where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Specs Of The 5000mah Itel P51 Leaked Ahead Of Launch / Check Out This Excellent value for money Smartphones From OALE MOBILE / Check Out This 4g Smartphone For 13,990 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.