Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army (639 Views)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Boko Haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action- Army / Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by JoelNkantaBlog: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Daily Sun reports that many soldiers are believed to be missing after Monday renewed attack on a military location near the Nigerian-Niger border town in the northern part of Borno but army yesterday maintained the report of missing troops was not true.

Some Boko Haram in a convoy of four-wheel vehicles attacked the 223 Tank Battalion at Gashigar at the Nigerian border fringe with Niger. Sources said about 83 soldiers could not be accounted for hours after the attack, while some that sustained injuries have been evacuated to a Nigerien community for treatment.

A military source confirmed to Saturday Sun that, “some soldiers (Click on the link to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by DickDastardly(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bla bla
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
Bla bla

grin
Bros u don reach here ?

What you accused me of is what you are doing too
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by DickDastardly(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

grin
Bros u don reach here ?

What you accused me of is what you are doing too
Oga Lai must be very happy with your performance here. Keep it up. Pay raise in sight wink
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Oga Lai must be very happy with your performance here. Keep it up. Pay raise in sight wink

Baby wailer

We know you guys with propaganda

Keep it up

Your hero performed woefully

That's why he was kicked out no amount if propaganda

Can Bring pmb down
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by DickDastardly(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Baby wailer

We know you guys with propaganda

Keep it up

Your hero performed woefully

That's why he was kicked out no amount if propaganda

Can Bring pmb down
Ok i want to work that place you people gather with laptops to defend buhari too. How do i send my CV?
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by fedorahat: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Ok i want to work that place you people gather with laptops to defend buhari too. How do i send my CV?
Take it easy na grin
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Lol

I know it's not easy

Since there is no money from TAN

I am convinced that you can buy wailers off

Most of the policy of this govt affected my business at

The initial stage

Saw a thread related to my business on Nairaland

business section read from a guy how he goes about

his business

even in recession you can still make your mark

So if you need such you can go to the business section

Without waiting for looted funds from your heroes

No more free money bro
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by DickDastardly(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Lol

I know it's not easy

Since there is no money from TAN

I am convinced that you can buy wailers off

Most of the policy of this govt affected my business at

The initial stage

Saw a thread related to my business on Nairaland

business section read from a guy how he goes about

his business

even in recession you can still make your mark

So if you need such you can go to the business section

Without waiting for looted funds from your heroes

No more free money bro

Sarki pls come straight ... or i should inbox you grin wink
Re: B’haram: No Soldiers Missing In Action – Army by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Sarki pls come straight ... or i should inbox you grin wink

grin grin grin

Don't worry soon I will share a thread on business

Section watch out

(1) (Reply)

Bribery Allegation: In Defence Of Amaechi, Morality And Common Sense / 10 Quotes From President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University / Senate On Oversight Uncovers Cargoes Of Cars,electronics Held Up For Up To 10yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.