Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji (30775 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Rayplanet(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can U imagine?

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I see some very hateful posters on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by mdokaba1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I love the part that says "Durin uwar ki" very funny.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by beautiful232(f): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
you be correct babe
I like your reply to him
na only Bleep boy the talk like that
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by johnstar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Clap for ya self
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by omas1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
She is not fine very ugly girl, she should accept the fact that without Linda she is nothing I mean nothing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by ascend: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lets help build you a website that suits your business and easy on your pocket
www.akocon.com
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by amunkita(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who her very successful epp

U re wealthy if the poor people around you appreciates you...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by CHYMZZY(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
ß4 nko?
For people to accept the simple truth, em' just dey find it diffcult.
She should have learn another trade and try as much as possible to kip it up like her sister, and thats how we knw SELFMADE..
Instead, sHE towed her sister's line though a wise decision, but APPRECIATION IS ALWAYS GOOD ESPECIALLY TO WHOM IT IS DUE.
No sugarcoatin' of word LAURA cant be made without her SISTER LINDA.
And too, the gurl is sassy makin' it imposible to marry, did i hear she's more than 30?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Kulas: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why is Admin bringing this ugly face attention seeking chaff to fp?.Is not man not right.Anu ofia,Anu mpama,ehi awusa,aturu

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by dunkem21(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
I see some very hateful posters on this thread.

LOL ..People wey liver no go gree toast the babe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by CHYMZZY(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Richie0974:
What's his business, that's how people go and break families with the trash they spew. At least they're sisters so what's the big deal if one is nothing without the other. I'm not a fan of either of them but abeg cut them some slack.
my friend commot for road make i pas!
What are you sayin'
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by ExInferis(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
This goat face again

Without Linda Ikeji, she's no body

Where does she work ??

What does she do for a living ??

I know she owns a shop and office, the shop and office are located in-between her legs

Hahahaha
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Talk2Bella(f): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
At least she has someone who paved a way for her, there's nothing bad in it, without AY who for know Yomi Casual undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by bodmas119(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
her mouth b lyk toto sweet
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by justmenoni: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
oro na dun, ofeke... grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by HomeOfMe(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Daminaj1:
Fashion blogger and clothier Laura Ikeji who is mostly known for being the outgoing sister of top blogger Linda Ikeji went on Instagram to blast a man for telling her she is nothing without big sister Linda.

She wrote on her page.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-address-idiot-who-told-her.html

Haters and enemies of progress trying to create a beef and enmity between two siblings..,uno go tire.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by moshino(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
I can smell her vagina from my phone

You're probably smelling your breath on your phone, but thanks for letting Nairalanders know what your breath stinks like.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by seangy4konji: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who would have known her without Linda.

Madam face your office between ur legs and get surgery for your Olympus has falle. Bweasy.

Who care self.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
You are successful and help out your siblings...whahala
You are successful and don't help out your siblings...whahala
World people! undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Unigweson25(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
nairalanddss:
lols make this ugly woman shut up
Ur mama fine pass am? imagine... This is social media for Christ sake.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by fadehan(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Talk2Bella:
At least she has someone who paved a way for her, there's nothing bad in it, without AY who for know Yomi Casual undecided
things like Dat shouldn't get her worked up sha.. hatred might begin to just set in.. coupled with envy
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by rhemiza(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Truth talk, God bless one for another to rise.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by rhemiza(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Truth talk, God bless one for another to lift.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by trendyrammy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
nairalanddss:
lols make this ugly woman shut up

Doesn't matter if anyone says so in as much as ure her blood sister except ure jealous

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by YorubaStinks: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
moshino:

You're probably smelling your breath on your phone, but thanks for letting Nairalanders know what your breath stinks like.

Little boy

The money i waste on my oral hygiene can buy you and your old father a house in Lekki

Go check the prices of a permanent composite veneers, the price of Colgate ultra, how much it cost to brush your mouth every 6 hours, how much customized Listerine are, how much just one visit to the dentist cost in New York

You're nothing but a dirty little goat

Give me your account number so i can put you out of your misery
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by mengho(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
I pray to God to please make my children smart & very good looking & also not to be over leeching off thier brethren or parents success like a certain famous blogger sister. Amen
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Vivianbae(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
The man is damn right
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by karrim4real(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get USA GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT
CONTACT ME ON 08131915690
https://www.nairaland.com/3422984/usa-google-adsense-account-sale
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji by Handsomecutepie: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why all this noise for God sake?

Guys, let her be...

She is beautiful in her own way and her hubby ll appreciate and see her as the most beautiful lady on earth.

Donald Trump rode on his father glory

Hillary Clinton is equally riding on her hubby's name...

President Bush jnr rode on his father glory

Otedola rode on his father glory

Dangote rode on his family success

C'mon dudes, if you have the same opportunity Laura has, you guys would equally and certainly ride on it without any sense of guilt.

If Linda is mad(God forbid), who are the people that would be running around to look after her? Laura and the rest of the family but since success is their story, please, let her enjoy it to the fullest.

70% Nigerian graduates rode on their parents financial stability or instability to get through different Universities while their counterparts around the world; western world went through Universities with massive loans. We all make use of any available opportunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / 9ice And Sunkanmi Ajala Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.