Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory (665 Views)

Do You Keep Forgetting Things? Read How To Improve Your Memory (facts) / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Does This Mixture Really Work/effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory by Monsur247(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
When you mix the other ingredients with the walnuts, it becomes a tonic that will drastically boost your brain function... http://naturalm24..co.ke/2016/10/this-mixture-will-enhance-your-brain.html?m=0
Re: This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Brova.... Taking all these without actually exercising or putting your brain to constant tests like engaging it in chess games, technical video games, sports and even running/walking will yield nothing.

The Brain is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the better and stronger it gets. smiley

A lotta memory/brain function pills and mixtures flying around these days. Look, some of these are actually very good (I've tried some of the natural stuffs myself and it helps) BUT THE MAIN DEAL IS ACTUALLY ENGAGING YOUR BRAINPOWER IN ACTIVITIES..... ESPECIALLY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL.
Re: This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory by Monsur247(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Brova.... Taking all these without actually exercising or putting your brain to constant tests like engaging it in chess games, technical video games, sports and even running/walking will yield nothing.

The Brain is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the better and stronger it gets. smiley

A lotta memory/brain function pills and mixtures flying around these days. Look, some of these are actually very good (I've tried some of the natural stuffs myself and it helps) BUT THE MAIN DEAL IS ACTUALLY ENGAGING YOUR BRAINPOWER IN ACTIVITIES..... ESPECIALLY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL.
nice one... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things To Do To Boost Your Immune System - Topeverything / HELP!! How Do I Get Rid Of Lump-in-the-throat Sensation / Pls What's The Visiting Days For Eye Treatment At General Hospital Marina Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.