Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection (10850 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection by tmonaco(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even when we are living today is by the grace of God yet God has given us Natural Herbal Remedies That Can Cure so many diseases and infection. This article tells of some of this herbs the mixture of bitter kola, cucumber and tom tom to get rid of some infection.

Today I will be coaching you ways this good remedy work.
Bitter kola is a herbal herbs that has been use world wide it could Solve so many matters in fact bitter kola is certainly bless via God Cucumber is a vegetable fruit which gives blood to human at the same time as Tom Tom is a menthol.

Preparation and procedures @ https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=765

2 Likes

Re: Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection by tmonaco(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection by tmonaco(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2020
tongue tongue
Re: Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection by tmonaco(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection by Babakolanut(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Pls name the infections and how to prepare and use the combination,thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / . / Can Semen Cause Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.