Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life (1846 Views)

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / You Will Remain Poor If You Still Do These Jobs / 5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Men/Women I am not asking your to be too proud, over zealous... I am asking you to be creative, not with your boring idea, but something you did more research on..

I have asked many people (adults) what do you want to be and they told me they want to be great, build big empires and make a difference..

I am like "so you were planning to be small before and you were planning to look like bolanle"

We are all planning to achieve success, great things, we all want to be the best doctors, big CEO's, or whatever we want or choose to be...

The real question is how much research have you done about it..

You want to create the most popular clothing line.. Interesting... if you don't know about how Your market (which may be Nigerians or Kenyans or Ghanaians) react to clothing lines.

You might want to create green energy... and yet you do not know how your market reacts to green energy or if they even care that the exhaust pipes of their cars is polluting the air.

What do you know about your market.. Yes you have the idea, because you sat down one day and taught someone books and you said that you want to be a lecturer, Interesting...

Do you think being a lecturer is all about just teaching (that is if you are planning to be like our fathers in the lecture field) Lecture has to do with something much more... Go and watch American teaching classes and you will get a glimpse of it.

Or you just showed your friends how to wear clothes in the right fashion and you say ooh ooh I want to be a fashion designer... So you think everyone wants you to pick for them...

If you are saying you want to be an entrepreneur and you don't know anything about Economics and Marketing and Statictics no matter the idea you wasting your time..

Because when you know your market and all other things of relevance, you wouldn't complain about the financial aspect of your business, because investors will be looking for you.. to invest in you so that they can make gain off your profitable Idea..

All ideas are profitable to the beholder, it might be to 100 people around you, but when you are talking about business you are talking about more than 1 million people or do you want to sell to your family and friends alone..

I am speaking to the open minded who wants to improve, and those who want to improve me.. .I would love for you to follow me so that you can share from the ideas I put down and also so that you share with me your idea..

The Moral of this Post:

It is not saying I am an entrepreneur and I have a plan, It is about saying I have a billion dollar idea, I have the right market, the right persuasive methods, the right staff, the right investors to make the right profit..

If you don't know this you are thinking too small... Too small

Remember to follow me for more

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm...nice one.
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
DESNAT:
Hmm...nice one.

Remember to follow if you are interested in more
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by dimexy247(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmm!
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
dimexy247:
hmm!

Don't just hmm.. if you don't digest this post then my mission to share my knowledge is not complete....

Remember to follow me for more...

I will always follow back
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Sensie(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by egopersonified(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Them alaba boys don't know anything about what you wrote up there
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
lala, come here boy....take this thread to fp and come back here.... Now.
Cc lalasticlala
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Sensie(f): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Good job there
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by psalm1man(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Great post really!

Thing is Passion alone won't build a business. Quite a number of our so called 'business consultants (who doesn't even have a business)' would want us to believe that when you have a passion for something, just jump into the market. And some of us just oblige only to get frustrated at the end because nobody want to use our 'multicoated energy-saving solar-powered house warmer' in Nigeria.

On the contrary, a marketable passion does. When ur passion is marketable...then the work is half done. I always like it when the passion goes with the market. You are sure of the sales even though it will be challenging at the beginning. And yes, the passion will keep you afloat!
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
psalm1man:
Great post really!

Thing is Passion alone won't build a business. Quite a number of our so called 'business consultants (who doesn't even have a business)' would want us to believe that when you have a passion for something, just jump into the market. And some of us just oblige only to get frustrated at the end because nobody want to use our 'multicoated energy-saving solar-powered house warmer' in Nigeria.

On the contrary, a marketable passion does. When ur passion is marketable...then the work is half done. I always like it when the passion goes with the market. You are sure of the sales even though it will be challenging at the beginning. And yes, the passion will keep you afloat!

Thank you once more... you guys inspire me to share more
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lala, come here boy....take this thread to fp and come back here.... Now.

Cc lalasticlala

hahahahahah.... I am sure you loved the post..

Please remember to follow me for more.... I don't want you to miss any upcoming posts..

Don't worry I will always follow back
Sensie:
Good job there

Please remember to follow me for more.... I don't want you to miss any upcoming posts..

Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sensie:
Nice one

commenting twice..... so you loved the post that much... but remember my mission is not complete if you do not consider what I wrote up there and start adding it to your lifestyle... remember to follow me, for more I will always follow back....
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
egopersonified:
Them alaba boys don't know anything about what you wrote up there

Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by dboss444: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by dboss444: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Men/Women I am not asking your to be too proud, over zealous... I am asking you to be creative, not with your boring idea, but something you did more research on..

I have asked many people (adults) what do you want to be and they told me they want to be great, build big empires and make a difference..

I am like "so you were planning to be small before and you were planning to look like bolanle"

We are all planning to achieve success, great things, we all want to be the best doctors, big CEO's, or whatever we want or choose to be...

The real question is how much research have you done about it..

You want to create the most popular clothing line.. Interesting... if you don't know about how Your market (which may be Nigerians or Kenyans or Ghanaians) react to clothing lines.

You might want to create green energy... and yet you do not know how your market reacts to green energy or if they even care that the exhaust pipes of their cars is polluting the air.

What do you know about your market.. Yes you have the idea, because you sat down one day and taught someone books and you said that you want to be a lecturer, Interesting...

Do you think being a lecturer is all about just teaching (that is if you are planning to be like our fathers in the lecture field) Lecture has to do with something much more... Go and watch American teaching classes and you will get a glimpse of it.

Or you just showed your friends how to wear clothes in the right fashion and you say ooh ooh I want to be a fashion designer... So you think everyone wants you to pick for them...

If you are saying you want to be an entrepreneur and you don't know anything about Economics and Marketing and Statictics no matter the idea you wasting your time..

Because when you know your market and all other things of relevance, you wouldn't complain about the financial aspect of your business, because investors will be looking for you.. to invest in you so that they can make gain off your profitable Idea..

All ideas are profitable to the beholder, it might be to 100 people around you, but when you are talking about business you are talking about more than 1 million people or do you want to sell to your family and friends alone..

I am speaking to the open minded who wants to improve, and those who want to improve me.. .I would love for you to follow me so that you can share from the ideas I put down and also so that you share with me your idea..

The Moral of this Post:

It is not saying I am an entrepreneur and I have a plan, It is about saying I have a billion dollar idea, I have the right market, the right persuasive methods, the right staff, the right investors to make the right profit..

If you don't know this you are thinking too small... Too small

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product?
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
dboss444:

I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product?

For example... a fashion designer.... and you want to bring a new style of clothes to the street....

First: you draw a line in your market... are you selling to the average citizens or the high class citizens, are you selling in a particular state or the whole country, or to a particular tribe.... after you get that into your head...

Second: You go through research, talking to your audience (the people you are selling to), use websites to find out how they react to such new style without telling them you are making it... Find out how well they react to something different and amazing... and there you have a market you can work with.

Third: you completely rehearse your idea, you are your own marketing team, everything already planned out...

Fourthly: You take your idea to investors, who will invest in your if it sounds great

Fifth: You now have capital to move your idea to the market, making sure you marketing plans contains pre advertising and pre boosting... to make your product hit the market in the biggest way possible...

Sixth: You bring up more ideas to draw and attract more people, through bonanzas and thank you for choosing us promos you will get so many more

some years later ... you sit at home and count in dollars (now you are an entrepreneur)
Re: If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life by Newbeginnings(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
dboss444:
I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product

I have answered your question...

(1) (Reply)

Aviva Jewelry!!! Become A Sales Agent / I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn / IPI Powertech Nigeria Graduate Assessment Exercise (aptitude Test).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.