Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! (665 Views)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / High Cost Of Borrowing: Who Is Fooling Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
[b]What is wrong with human beings nowadays? What is really their problem?

A friend of mine brought a laptop from his uncle's place that he was given the system to use. Unfortunately it wasn't working. So i decided to take it to a friend of mine to repair. Few days later, my engineer friend told me it's the mother board that's bad that he can do it but it'll cost me 8k. I decided to tell my friend who owns the laptop.

He started with no money to it's too expensive he can't afford it and so on.

I then told him that i'll fund the bills then later he should balance me. He agreed and was so happy. Though, it took me a while to pay. I finally cleared it, collected the laptop, gave it to him and told him to balance me up later.

Four months later....

Now his business started coming up and instead of him to pay me up, he started giving me story for the gods.

Recently, I had an accident and i exhausted my finance and the month is yet to end, i then told him about the money. He told me he didn't have anything. I insisted peacefully he then became angry and said,

'Is it because of 8k that you want to insult me?'' (He's my junior). I also raised my voice then he said ''i'll give you the money tomorrow'' and walked out.

The dude is a family friend and he's extremely close. So i was indeed shocked.

If i hadn't confronted him like that he wouldn't have released the money. Regardless of the fact that i had an accident. Is that not wickedness? Can you just.....

All these while, he had the money in his house.
Why do people like paying good for evil?[/b]
Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Topestbilly(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rule No1 in borrowing friends money :
borrow them an amount you can as well dash them, except if he/she has been borrowing and keeping his/her promises you can borrow him/her the amount needed.

1 Like

Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Goldenheart(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
You offered to pay for him. He send you? angry

1 Like

Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Goldenheart:
You offered to pay for him. He send you? angry

Read again sir. Slowly
Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Topestbilly:
Rule No1 in borrowing friends money :
borrow them an amount you can as well dash them, except if he/she has been borrowing and keeping his/her promises you can borrow him/her the amount needed.

In other words, if they have a pressing need of 10k and i have it but can't dash them though.

I shouldn't give them right?
Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Topestbilly(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Perfectdanny:

In other words, if they have a pressing need of 10k and i have it but can't dash them though.

I shouldn't give them right?

You have #1million, and you want to invest in a business you don't have deep knowledge about. U can't invest al d money in such business, u know?

From the 10k if you are comfortable givn them 5k do it.
The method is, you actually didn't dash them the 5k but on your part you have that mindset of dashing them incase they default, you'll not be in total lost.
Re: Habit Of Borrowing And Not Paying Back!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Topestbilly:

You have #1million, and you want to invest in a business you don't have deep knowledge about. U can't invest al d money in such business, u know?

From the 10k if you are comfortable givn them 5k do it.
The method is, you actually didn't dash them the 5k but on your part you have that mindset of dashing them incase they default, you'll not be in total lost.

Owk

(1) (Reply)

Message For Emeka Offor And His Likes / Tecno Rolls Out OTA Updates For Boom J8 / Arik Air Destabilises Obamas Africa Leadership Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.