Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie About You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Greatest Lie About You? (734 Views)

When You Decide To Lie About Your Favorite Food. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / I Know Some People Will Lie About This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Lie About You? by gbaskiboy: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
As be say nothing wan they give us joy for this recession, abeg make we laugh out stress commot for our body ontop this recession. Please share your greatest lie(s) about yourself with fellow nairaland and let us see who lied pass grin
since charity begins for house this na greatest lie about me. I
Once pay Transport fare for Obama when he was stranded in Obalende grin
Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:-what Will Happen Next / VIDEO: See How American Celebrate Their Birthday And How Nigerian's Style / Learn How To Make Lots Of Money From Cryptocurrency( Bitcoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.