Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste (816 Views)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / Black Panther Wins Big At MTV Movie & TV Awards / '76' Movie Nigerian Premiere: Nollywood Stars Shine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste by bigfather(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerian artistes had a decent outing at the 2016 MTV Africa Music Awards, which held in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Ayo ‘Wizkid’ Balogun, Afro-pop singer, was the star of the night winning in three categories.

Wizkid won ‘best male’ and overall ‘best artiste’ award while he also shared the ‘best collaboration’ win with Dj Maphorsia and Dj Buckz.

Patoranking, Tekno and Yemi Alade were other Nigerian artistes who excelled on the night.

Here’s the full list of winners.

Best Live Act – Casper Nyovest

Best Group – Sauti Sol

Best Alternative/Pop Group – Shekinah & Kyle Deutsch

Best Female Act – Yemi Alade

Best International Artiste – Drake

Listener’s Choice award – Jay Prayzah

Legend Award – Hugh Masekela

Best Lusophone Act – C4 Pedro

Best Francophone Act – Serge Beynaud

Best Male Artiste – Wizkid

Best Collaboration – DJ Maphorisa ft Wizkid

Best Video – Youssoupha

Personality of The Year – Caster Semenya

Best Hip Hop – Emtee

Best Breakthrough Act – Tekno

Song Of The Year – Patoranking ft Wande Coal ‘My woman My everything’-Winner.

African Artiste of The Year – Wizkid

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/wizkid-mtv-mamas-africa-best/

Re: FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
And when you guys were wasting your time doing this. I was busy watching Ait news and NTA to know how the economy is improving and to know what next to do, to help the economy with the little I can Change begins with me.Wbt you?

Re: FULL LIST: Nigerians Shine At MTV Awards, Wizkid Is Best African Artiste by Ginaz(f): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
CHESTER48:
And when you guys were wasting your time doing this. I was busy watching Ait news and NTA to know how the economy is improving and to know what next to do, to help the economy with the little I can Change begins with me.Wbt you?

Be happy for somebody oga Mr change change. Wenti your news Ait abi NTA get to do with this thread.

Oleburuku somebody sad

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: TTT Mother Reassures His Wife With This Post After Deny Being Married / I Want To Go Back To Bbnaija House, I Miss Him- Uriel(video) / 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.