Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,040 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch (842 Views)

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch / 50 Movies Every Man Must Watch Before He Dies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by theimporter(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2017
If you have not watched them, go look them up and see what you are missing, if you have, watch them again while paying attention to details... TEN (10) MOVIES EVERY BUSINESS STUDENT MUST WATCH

1. The Pursuit of Happyness: if you want something go get it, period

2. Wall Street: the only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it

3. Up in the Air: it’s only a problem if it has a solution

4. The Godfather: keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer

5. The Social Network: you don’t get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies

6. Tucker; the man and his dream: if he came up with a better idea, about anything, there’s no limit to how far he could go

7. Glengarry Glen Ross: coffee is for closers only

8. Guru: if you want to succeed you’ve got to believe; most importantly in yourself

9. The insider: our standard have to be higher than anyone else because we are the standard of everyone else

10. Invictus: I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.

You can add yours grin

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by soberdrunk(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2017
Things fall apart----"Eneke the bird says that since men have learned to shoot without missing, he has learned to fly without perching.'..... angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:55pm On May 05, 2017
The chef,Accepted

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by Officialkplus(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
There is this India movie..
I have forgotten the title..

The guy was once a business scammer..

Then he repented

Became a cleaner in his uncle clothing company
His uncle was scammed (supplied fake clothing material that fade easily)..

He helped his uncle company..

By making Michael Jackson wore the material on stages

He,his uncle&team made millions (legally) from the deal..

Who knows the tittle.??

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by toluxe0075: 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
The founder

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by chicoMX(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
Op, e remain one
11. 3 idiots

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by ultimate73(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
Officialkplus:
There is this India movie..
I have forgotten the title..

The guy was once a business scammer..

Then he repented

Became a cleaner in his uncle clothing company
His uncle was scammed (supplied fake clothing material that fade easily)..

He helped his uncle company..

By making Michael Jackson wore the material on stages

He,his uncle&team made millions (legally) from the deal..

Who knows the tittle.??
BADMASH COMPANY
the film is interesting

1 Like

Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by Officialkplus(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2017
ultimate73:

BADMASH COMPANY
the film is interesting

Thanks bro..
Your head dey there.. cool
Re: 10 Movies Every Business Student Should Watch by newguy1(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2017
Forest gump- never underestimate anybody no matter who dumb you think they are compare to you , we are all in something peculiar to u s

(1) (Reply)

Walt Disney Left Behind A Mysterious Note Before He Died & It Changed The World / Bigbrother Naija2018 Is Out/how To Apply For Big Brother Naija 2018 | / TSTV November 1st Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.