Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (21827 Views)

One Of The Strongest Atheists On Nairaland Will Encounter God / Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Bro, i owe you no explanation as i can't prove nothing to you on here...meet me offline let me convert you from atheism to a God carrier....trust me i will make you retrace your words if you meet me offline....on a serious note trust me on that...i've won alot of your type....i will take you to God and hand you over to Him, He knows what to do with you....remember saul/paul?, he was an atheist like you but he later wrote the most important books of the new testamentundecided, i just wish we can meet of here cool...that's all i 've got to tell you.
It's funny you know,how someone(Paul) who did not meet the messiah(Jesus) while he was alive, seems to know an awful lot about him even more than the real disciples.
As for meeting you in real life, I would love to, believe me. If not for any other thing, at least to see you make a fool of yourself as your compatriots, and then run away at the end of the day.
I asked you a simple question though :the day your pastor talked about the masturbation, were you the only guy in church?
When you answer this, you will realize how fraud of a life you have deceived yourself to live!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Yep, it annoys me when i see these"atheist" doubting God's existenceundecided…what i wrote upthere is just a clue amidst my many encounters with HIM...This is just a faceless forum that's why i can't do much...i have loads of evidence on what i wrote upthere...i pray God arrest them one day.
Stop using the word "exist" if you don't know the meaning.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by amanikondo: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
*Audibly speaking...this one is for a spiritually mature christian.

Wish I get back my spiritual prowess back. On sunday, almost 5 breast stories made the front page of nairaland.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by JhyMedex: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
"There's a young man here who's into the act of masturbation God is warning you to stop it"....after service that evening i was so ashamed of myself and i immediately repented and asked Him for mercy....
Bt bro.. I want to believe dere were oda young men in the church..
Statistics has it dt abt 80%of young males masturbate..

So it's jst a case of ur Pastor throwing dt net knwin a number of young men will fall within it...
Wat makes u think d message was directly solely to u?..
Tanx

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by adegeye38(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guy, you are 100% right, i have all these experiences from time to time

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
JhyMedex:

Bt bro.. I want to believe dere were oda young men in the church..
Statistics has it dt abt 80%of young males masturbate..

So it's jst a case of ur Pastor throwing dt net knwin a number of young men will fall within it...
Wat makes u think d message was directly solely to u?..
Tanx
Stop doubting the word of God...that message was for me, it was too clear abd obvious...i just dnt know what's wrong with humans and reprobate minds...do you know that same week i was in a bus and God used the preacher to caution me again?....asif that was not enough, on one sunday afternoon a brother walked upto me and said, "bro, God said i should tell you that you should not allow friends distract you and that he sees that finger of God in my life"....if you look at my post you will see where i talked about God speaking audibly to mature christians, this is exactly one scenario i experienced live under that sunny sunday afternoon....bro, if i start telling you my encounters with God almighty you won't believe me cos most times i ask God why me??....upon several occations i 've been called out under the unction of prophesy by men of God and what they usually tell me is, young man you are blessed of God and you have the calling of God in your life"....i was in a church last month still under the spirit of prophesy i was called out by the pastor and he said" bro, i dnt know you before but i see the finger of God in your life, he said there are somethings i do in wisdom and that God gave me the gift of healing and so many other things i cnt remember now"...now, i can't recall the last time i took drugs, i even hardly fall sick, the last time it looked asif i wanted to fall sick; it was a simple prayer i made andt cast it out....yeah, i 've been enjoying God since i encountered HIM in 2008...HE has not failed me not for once...HE has chosen me to preach, heal and cast out devils and there's nothing you or anybody can do to change that....i beseech you to desist from doubting God and trust in His word because His words are YEA AND AMEN....Wish those atheiest who's been givinge mentions will read this.....

N/B...this is little compared to the other cumbersome encounters and experience i 've had with GOD....Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
philfearon:

It's funny you know,how someone(Paul) who did not meet the messiah(Jesus) while he was alive, seems to know an awful lot about him even more than the real disciples.
As for meeting you in real life, I would love to, believe me. If not for any other thing, at least to see you make a fool of yourself as your compatriots, and then run away at the end of the day.
I asked you a simple question though :the day your pastor talked about the masturbation, were you the only guy in church?
When you answer this, you will realize how fraud of a life you have deceived yourself to live!
O lord help this one that is already lost in jesus name, amen....if i were you i 'll take that prayer serious, may God help you bro.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by seenter84: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
When God b for you.
E go b like say na only u sabi pass.
Well, God is everything you want him to be.

Grace of God matters most in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
O lord help this one that is already lost in jesus name, amen....if i were you i 'll take that prayer serious, may God help you bro.
You are a funny fella. Do you always run away like this? What weed are you actually taking?
Anyway, what do you say to this :

PSALM 137:9

New International Version
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

New Living Translation
Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

English Standard Version
Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!

New American Standard Bible
How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

King James Bible
Happy shall he be , that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Happy is he who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rocks.

AND THIS :

Numbers 22:28

New International Version
Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

New Living Translation
Then the LORD gave the donkey the ability to speak. "What have I done to you that deserves your beating me three times?" it asked Balaam.

English Standard Version
Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

New American Standard Bible
And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by JhyMedex: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:

Aiit.. I just asked for clarification, no need 2 get hostile n go abt writing an epistle..
I still want to pt tho frm d examples u gave. Wat u called prophecy cld just b hypotheicals.. "I c d hand of God working in ur life"? Evry oda xtian can drink frm dt cup.
I op u knw there r thousands if Muslims, atheist, Hindus out fere who haven't tasted a pill too 4 a long tym..
After all is said n done d decision is finally urs.. Only u can choose to educate yourself or nt
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by greatjoshy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
usmanktg2:
Anytime am reading about Christianity, I always see clear and close similarities to Islam, spiritually wise. I wonder why we see each other as stern enemies.
yeah... There are alot of similarities in the both religions but our seperation comes here: We believe that Jesus is the son of God but islam don't, We believe and also have the HolySpirit but islam don't......
Here are some of the reasons why we keep hating and killing ourselves: Our religious leaders always poison our hearts against the opposite religion, and the muslims does this alot... Let me explain before you attack me. Ever since my 1st year in sch till date i've been in the hostel in my school here and a mosque is very close to us, i discover that the imam who teaches on a daily basis dnt teach any other thing than propaganda/slander against the christains and they keep condemning us, they always talk down on d christians, they keep poisoning the hearts of the people against the christians..... I have alot of scenerois but cnt type much for now.....
My muslim room mates dnt have any other admonition on the phones/ laptops to play oda than propaganda and stuffs that will talk dwn on the christians specifically......
And guess what, the pastorz dnt preach against islam in church, if only islam and her religious leaders would emulate the chrch then we'll live in peace 4ever more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by saintfrank(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
very inspirational, and May thy Lord bless you for sharing.........as long as we're in union with Christ Jesus....He always communicate to us via dream....which is the best vision anyone can wish for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by smile9ja: 5:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Your inner peace is sure when you're with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Billygee2u: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
firstking01:
This is my personal experience since i encountered God...

1.GOD's PRESENCE...

His presence goes with you everywhere...before you arrive at a place He's there already waiting for you...remember the story of moses and the burning bush and what follows after his encounter with God...see exodus 3..

2.GOD SPEAKS TO YOU...

He speaks to you...now at this level since you just encountered Him there's one way He'd be communicating with you and that's in the dream...recall the story of joseph in genesis 37...actually God speaks to us in mainly 4 ways...and they are...

*Through constantly studying His word

*Through His servants...

*And through dreams and visions..recall our brother john in the island of patmos where he recieve the vision and revelation to write the book of revelation...see revelation 1:9.

3.HE CHASTISES YOU

I can remember some years back whenever i sin it's either He(God) will appear in the dream and gave me a stern warning or He send somebody to me to tell me the dangers and implications of what i'm doing....on one scenario i was carried away i didn't know what came over me i found myself masturbating and after the who shit i went to church that evening only for my pastor to loudly utter these words from the pulpit and i qoute, "There's a young man here who's into the act of masturbation God is warning you to stop it"....after service that evening i was so ashamed of myself and i immediately repented and asked Him for mercy...there are too many instances but will keep it for another day....for those who say masturbation is not a sin, there you have it...dnt ask me where it is in the bible cos it's a SINundecided

4.HIS GLORY...
One thing you will experience when you genuinely encounter God is His glory...everything you do will be excellent...you will become an essential commodity like money, generally accepted by everyone...anything you lay your hands on will be prosperous...you will become outstanding amidst your peers...and a lot of transformation will take place in your life both spiritually and physically...you know the story of saul on his way to damascus...see acts 9..

5.GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS SPEEDLY

He answers your prayers speedly cos at that period His eyes are on you and His ears are open to your prayers...He gives you insight whenever you open the bible to study...

N/B, the above is just what i personally have experienced since i came to know HIM...i have more experiences tho but that will be a story for another...i'm sure those who have genuinely encountered God can relate to this, i'm so sure about that...
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Billygee2u: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
greatjoshy:

yeah... There are alot of similarities in the both religions but our seperation comes here: We believe that Jesus is the son of God but islam don't, We believe and also have the HolySpirit but islam don't......
Here are some of the reasons why we keep hating and killing ourselves: Our religious leaders always poison our hearts against the opposite religion, and the muslims does this alot... Let me explain before you attack me. Ever since my 1st year in sch till date i've been in the hostel in my school here and a mosque is very close to us, i discover that the imam who teaches on a daily basis dnt teach any other thing than propaganda/slander against the christains and they keep condemning us, they always talk down on d christians, they keep poisoning the hearts of the people against the christians..... I have alot of scenerois but cnt type much for now.....
My muslim room mates dnt have any other admonition on the phones/ laptops to play oda than propaganda and stuffs that will talk dwn on the christians specifically......
And guess what, the pastorz dnt preach against islam in church, if only islam and her religious leaders would emulate the chrch then we'll live in peace 4ever more.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by realmindz: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2016
firstking01:
Stop doubting the word of God...that message was for me, it was too clear abd obvious...i just dnt know what's wrong with humans and reprobate minds...do you know that same week i was in a bus and God used the preacher to caution me again?....asif that was not enough, on one sunday afternoon a brother walked upto me and said, "bro, God said i should tell you that you should not allow friends distract you and that he sees that finger of God in my life"....if you look at my post you will see where i talked about God speaking audibly to mature christians, this is exactly one scenario i experienced live under that sunny sunday afternoon....bro, if i start telling you my encounters with God almighty you won't believe me cos most times i ask God why me??....upon several occations i 've been called out under the unction of prophesy by men of God and what they usually tell me is, young man you are blessed of God and you have the calling of God in your life"....i was in a church last month still under the spirit of prophesy i was called out by the pastor and he said" bro, i dnt know you before but i see the finger of God in your life, he said there are somethings i do in wisdom and that God gave me the gift of healing and so many other things i cnt remember now"...now, i can't recall the last time i took drugs, i even hardly fall sick, the last time it looked asif i wanted to fall sick; it was a simple prayer i made andt cast it out....yeah, i 've been enjoying God since i encountered HIM in 2008...HE has not failed me not for once...HE has chosen me to preach, heal and cast out devils and there's nothing you or anybody can do to change that....i beseech you to desist from doubting God and trust in His word because His words are YEA AND AMEN....Wish those atheiest who's been givinge mentions will read this.....

N/B...this is little compared to the other cumbersome encounters and experience i 've had with GOD....Be blessed.

your likes makes one appreciate the depth or human gullibility.

your intelligence is microscopic
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by redsun(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2016
The commoners believe religion is true,the wise knows it's false. While the oppressive elite thinks it is a useful tool to control the commoners.

The greatest fear of the oppressors is truth because only the truth can set the oppressed free.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Silumi(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
firstking01:

the Good lord bless u and keep up the good work he has started in you.u owe no body any explanation of your conversion I believe u and God does to
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by youngestmilly: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bro most of the stuffs here are really for the matured in spirit. I get mine through the word of God for now cos am still growing in spirit. I can remember contemplating whether to go to the gym or stay home and kinda meditate. I decided to open the bible to read just any verse and the first verse I saw says 'for bodily exercise profiteth little but godliness....' do you also experience stuffs like this?

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Silumi(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
youngestmilly:
Bro most of the stuffs here are really for the matured in spirit. I get mine through the word of God for now cos am still growing in spirit. I can remember contemplating whether to go to the gym or stay home and kinda meditate. I decided to open the bible to read just any verse and the first verse I saw says 'for bodily exercise profiteth little but godliness....' do you also experience stuffs like this?
when it happens u re like wat d hell?? its just spot on
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Justmeal: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
firstking01:
This is my personal experience since i encountered God...

1.GOD's PRESENCE...

His presence goes with you everywhere...before you arrive at a place He's there already waiting for you...remember the story of moses and the burning bush and what follows after his encounter with God...see exodus 3..

2.GOD SPEAKS TO YOU...

He speaks to you...now at this level since you just encountered Him there's one way He'd be communicating with you and that's in the dream...recall the story of joseph in genesis 37...actually God speaks to us in mainly 4 ways...and they are...

*Through constantly studying His word

*Through His servants...

*And through dreams and visions..recall our brother john in the island of patmos where he recieve the vision and revelation to write the book of revelation...see revelation 1:9.

3.HE CHASTISES YOU

I can remember some years back whenever i sin it's either He(God) will appear in the dream and gave me a stern warning or He send somebody to me to tell me the dangers and implications of what i'm doing....on one scenario i was carried away i didn't know what came over me i found myself masturbating and after the who shit i went to church that evening only for my pastor to loudly utter these words from the pulpit and i qoute, "There's a young man here who's into the act of masturbation God is warning you to stop it"....after service that evening i was so ashamed of myself and i immediately repented and asked Him for mercy...there are too many instances but will keep it for another day....for those who say masturbation is not a sin, there you have it...dnt ask me where it is in the bible cos it's a SINundecided

4.HIS GLORY...
One thing you will experience when you genuinely encounter God is His glory...everything you do will be excellent...you will become an essential commodity like money, generally accepted by everyone...anything you lay your hands on will be prosperous...you will become outstanding amidst your peers...and a lot of transformation will take place in your life both spiritually and physically...you know the story of saul on his way to damascus...see acts 9..

5.GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS SPEEDLY

He answers your prayers speedly cos at that period His eyes are on you and His ears are open to your prayers...He gives you insight whenever you open the bible to study...

N/B, the above is just what i personally have experienced since i came to know HIM...i have more experiences tho but that will be a story for another...i'm sure those who have genuinely encountered God can relate to this, i'm so sure about that...
God bless you richly sir!!!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by youngestmilly: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Silumi:

lol I tell u sweets he go just dey sumhow wa just laughing @ maself

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Talk2nanro(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
Bro, i owe you no explanation as i can't prove nothing to you on here...meet me offline let me convert you from atheism to a God carrier....trust me i will make you retrace your words if you meet me offline....on a serious note trust me on that...i've won alot of your type....i will take you to God and hand you over to Him, He knows what to do with you....remember saul/paul?, he was an atheist like you but he later wrote the most important books of the new testamentundecided, i just wish we can meet of here cool...that's all i 've got to tell you.
saul was not an atheist, he was a jew
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 4:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Justmeal:
God bless you richly sir!!!
You too bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by sonmvayina(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2016
guyla:
You will receive boldness

my friend wey dey do oshogbo weed dey, dey receive plenty boldness...how do i distinguish both?
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by youngestmilly: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Silumi:

share your experience. Firstking u too
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Talk2nanro:
saul was not an atheist, he was a jew
But he never believed in God nor the His disciples...that's why he(paul) went about persecuting the christians.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Silumi(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
youngestmilly:
share your experience. Firstking u too
there were moments wen wherever I went I was always covered with cobwebs .it was weird I would b about to enter church and it would just cover me in the kitchen wen am about to cook ,on my way to school it was so bad DAT a friend said I should go to MFM for deliverance.that day I sat down an prayed and a passage was laid on my mind Isaiah 59:6. am not going to quote it here I urge u to check it up and be wowed by the power of the holy spirit.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Talk2nanro(m): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2016
firstking01:
But he never believed in God nor the His disciples...that's why he(paul) went about persecuting the christians.
he believed in God but not Jesus .
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ScienceWatch: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
philfearon:

What do you mean by his presence goes everywhere before you? What of those killed by Boko Haram right in his Church? He didn't think it wise to warn them before the explosion?

Has he spoken to you before? And those you said he spoke to (mature Christians) , how did he speak to them?
You made reference to his word, do you also know that he commands you to kill little children? How many have you killed so far?

Were you the only guy in church that day? Did it occur to you that masturbation is prevalent amongst youths, and so it's bound to occur that The pastor simply took advantage of that fact and just said it?

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and even Seun are doing absolutely great without him. Is there any Christian you know doing more well than the above mentioned? Do they believe in God?

Stop spreading fantasy and lies and ignorance , he answers nobody's prayers. Did he save his son when the son asked for help?

Stop this genuine whatever. The Israelites according to the Bible are the only children of God as stated in the Bible , yet they are not Christians.
The Israelites are not the children of God any longer. They lost that title when they rejected all the verifiable evidence Jesus gave them.

Here we see Jesus give to the Jews the reason why they can’t believe the evidence of the miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ScienceWatch: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
realmindz:

your likes makes one appreciate the depth or human gullibility.

your intelligence is microscopic
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ScienceWatch: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
usmanktg2:
Anytime am reading about Christianity, I always see clear and close similarities to Islam, spiritually wise. I wonder why we see each other as stern enemies.
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of false religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / How Jesus Christ Was Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.