Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) (55947 Views)

Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rip to d dead embarassed
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Dajugba: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't drink if you will drive, they won't hear.
Avoid alcohol! No they wont.
See how he just waste his life and someone daughter.

How I wish I could see the replay how this accident took place. cha... so those cars that sormasort in movies are almost real with this.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tragic
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
angry angry sad sad
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by MrBLING(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
RIP to both of them

However who the f--k is standing there taking pictures because of likes and shares on social media? How disrespectful to the dead.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nothing wrong with going out to club and having fun, the problem is when you are over they limit and decide to jump behind the wheels..

May God Rest their souls..sad
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
chimere66:
A Nigerian guy and his girlfriend were found dead this morning in Malaysia after being involved in fatal accident.The duo were returning from a club when the incident happened.Below is what Abia Facts Newspaper shared on social media....

'A Nigerian guy and his girl friend early this morning around 4am along Bandar Tun Razak Malaysia time were involved in a fatal accident while coming back from clubbing.... Please always know your limit while drinking. Being drunk and driving is dangerous.... Please share with friends because Life is precious'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerian-guy-his-girlfriend-found-dead.html

Road to hell
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Yakspaul2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
who am I to judge,,,RIP.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
To hell fire.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Mythinghot(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why drink and drive when you can take uber?

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
contourum:
RIP to both of them. . .

On my way to church this morning, I was discussing with my driver on how people attach so much importance to clubbing. His response was that anyone who goes to the club is a money-miss-road. . . which is quite true. What's the benefit of dancing from midnight to morning without having won a lotto or praising God?

People will spend hard earned money buying drinks for 10x the normal price and they'll say they're happening guys... they'll go home around 4am and drive at top speed risking their lives as if they can buy human parts at Ladipo market. . .

Clubbing has killed so many people, even the legendary rapper Dagrin (RIP). . . Clubbing o lere, ejawo n'ue.

God bless you sir....but no matter what you say they still won't learn. That was how one Guy and his younger brother for my street wasted their lives 2 yrs ago. After drinking at Yaba, they weren't satisfied he told his brother they should go to island. On their way back , due to overspending as usual their car summersaulted on TMB. He died instantly while the younger brother died 3 days later . The younger brother just finished at unilag then waiting to serve. That was how they ended their race and turned their mum to a mad woman. All in the name of flexing and feeling big. What ago but boy epp?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tolexander:
could this accident be real?

Base on the damage on the car and the condition of the victims in the graphics.
you are brilliant, i also observe that too.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
The guy still dey high as him die

For judgement..... Him no go believe say him die hehe
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by pahen1991: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
idensko:
And that will be the last club they will ever attend.

Brethren live your life everyday, as if it will b the Last, u never can tell when
It will be.

May their soul rest in peace.

Today is my birthday & it won't be my last in Jesus name

Amen!!!!
Amen
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by systemz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
A very beautiful girl!
So sad
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Dshadow: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is a pity u ended ur life suddenly. But seriously.. driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal in so many countries even in Nigeria.. But many Nigerians are not aware of this fact.. This is because some of us did not go to proper driving school and  did not take driving exams like it is done in many other counties.There is also a limit of alcohol level in the blood in each one could drive or not ( but the lmit is so little.. So is better not to drink at all ) but it depends on the country's law.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Buhari Tufiakwa you are wicked
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
That's why after drinking in a club I always give the key of my car to my Fiancee to drive us home.

RIP

Why not "OUR CAR" undecided
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Charly68: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
idensko:
And that will be the last club they will ever attend.

Brethren live your life everyday, as if it will b the Last, u never can tell when
It will be.

May their soul rest in peace.

Today is my birthday & it won't be my last in Jesus name
Amen!!!!
How will the soul of drunks rest in peace? Why do we like to deceive ourselves in this type of the world ?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by misterchris(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
That's why after drinking in a club I always give the key of my car to my Fiancee to drive us home.

RIP

Shelve your 2019 idea.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by lokotowers(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
One thousand ways to die.... Drunkdead.. Wetin den sabi nah in kill dem
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin but we cant do without that...one must kill a man
SirJeffry:
And there lies the hope of poor parents, siblings and family members back home.

A young man that avoids excessive alcohol, women and smoking will never ever end like that brother, quote me.

Rip though.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

RIP

Senator dey club And you want to be our next Governor undecided. Udo odikwa grin
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
THE GUY IS ON RECOVERY MODE. I HOPE HE GETS WELL. HIS FRIEND LOOKS LIFELESS. RIP
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by watered(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
"Don't drink and drive"
---Rhythm 93.7 FM
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Vickiweezy:
This accident is no joke. R.I.P

Malaysia cars are very fragile and they don't easily allow imported vehicles. They're likes toys. Did you see the tire?
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by shabakm: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
o God
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Driving while drunk... very dangerous. May their souls rest in peace Amen.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
AuroraB:
Senator dey club And you want to be our next Governor undecided. Udo odikwa grin

I'm supporting SamDaddy and not him cool my dear
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by MrTour: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Beware of who drives a car after going out at night, no matter how drunk you may be take a conscious moment and observe the driver when you are about leaving, the sign will always be there.

One idiot I thought he was a friend insisted and argued on driving us back to a hotel after I saw he was knocked out from heavy drinking all night, I looked at myself and I said devil is a liar.

I flew 6,000 miles to be there and he thinks I'm stupid enough to let him take the wheel though the car belongs to him.

We were arguing who will drive while his eyes were half closed, I made a decision to rather walk 10,000 miles than risk my life in the hands of an idiot. I walked about 1km and fortunately got a taxi that dropped me off.

The next day I called the Idiot to find out where he was, to my surprise he said he slept inside the car at the same spot where I left him, he was so lifeless he couldn't even start up the engine.

I thanked my stars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.