Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) (55971 Views)

Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by iukpe: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Evergreen4:
Are u sure that's 4am, see how bright every whr look.

We dey suffer 4 this naija sha.

RIP to their souls

....there's NEPA light there.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=chimere66 post=50434963]A Nigerian guy and his girlfriend were found dead this morning in Malaysia after being involved in fatal accident.The duo were returning from a club when .....Now they'll cost d govt. Money to clean up this mess....y can't they just die 'IN THE OTHER ROOM'
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by dapiluv: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
All is vanity.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by dice0407(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tolexander:
could this accident be real?

Base on the damage on the car and the condition of the victims in the graphics.
Thank God am not the only one suspecting a conspiracy. I would say the incedent is fishy.

OR maybe he was trying to take the daughter of an angry Asian to the #other room and this movie scene was recorded.
Anyways, RIP to the dead.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
looks staged
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
I dnt know y i get d feeling dere z more 2 dier death dan just drunk death
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by elegushichilling: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
That's why after drinking in a club I always give the key of my car to my Fiancee to drive us home.

RIP

better thank God for answering ur mother's prayer for u and for ur wisdom, because your corpse must have rotten by now and satan dishing out some koboko on u in hell fire.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by misscall247: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2016
idensko:
And that will be the last club they will ever attend.

Brethren live your life everyday, as if it will b the Last, u never can tell when
It will be.

May their soul rest in peace.

Today is my birthday & it won't be my last in Jesus name

Amen!!!!
hahaha....u no won die abi
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2016
elegushichilling:

better thank God for answering ur mother's prayer for u and for ur wisdom, because your corpse must have rotten by now and satan dishing out some koboko on u in hell fire.

We must all die someday. you don't need to tell me all these stories.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2016
lipsrsealed Dem go heaaaaaaar!!!! May dey RIP!
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by def111(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Gr8Adedayo:
Why not "OUR CAR" undecided
the girl join money for the car ?.
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by redsun(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Drink driving is legal in Nigeria.Even police on patrol drinks and drive.

It is a culture that follows some Nigerians even when they are in organised societies that frowns upon drink driving .
I
Re: Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Evergreen4:
Are u sure that's 4am, see how bright every whr look.

We dey suffer 4 this naija sha.

RIP to their souls

they didnt say 4am in Nigeria, but Malaysia
use ur eyes well, its street light so dont expect a typical Nigeria street filled with darkness.
stop disgracing me internationally. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.